Knew

Im not her!

 

 

I can't say anything right now.*wink wink. But I'm grateful to all of you for reading this story! Kansahamnida! *90 degrees bow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I decided to go back to Seoul already. It’s been a week already after Appa’s death and yesterday was his funeral. I didn’t shed a tear all throughout those times. I felt that Appa betrayed me by leaving us behind. All of Jiyong’s friends and my friends had been comforting. But I tried to distance myself from them, even a little from Jiyong, afraid to lash out all my anger to them. I know they are worried but I am too selfish at the moment to feel sorry for my actions. I know I’m not usually like this but I do know they understood me anyways.

 

 

 

“We’re here.” Jiyong took me out of my reverie.

 

 

 

I nodded and went out of the car. He carried my things and followed me inside Bom’s home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara…” Bom hugged me immediately as soon as I enter the house. She gave me a comforting smile.

 

 

“The guys will be here in a few, we’ll have dinner together, I also invited Minho and Hyun Joong.”

 

 

Jiyong already told me about Bom’s plan. She’s really trying to cheer me up. But I can’t be cheerful, chose not to be. “Okay… I’ll just nap for a bit, the drive wore me out a little.” I noticed her worried face.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be up for the dinner.”

 

 

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

I took my bag from Jiyong. “I’ll take it Jiyong. You have to fetch Se7en-oppa right?”  He then let go of my stuff knowing he can’t win against me for the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

He kissed my forehead. “Okay, you go rest. I’ll be back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took out my clothes, neatly folded them and placed them in the side of the bed for the meantime. And that was the only time I noticed my phone. It was battery dead. Scurrying over my bag, I carelessly turned it upside down to save time from taking out all the things. ‘Great. I forgot my charger in Busan.’ noticing it wasn’t there in the pile of stuff. But then my attention turned to a golden bracelet in the pile. “Oh, i brought this along, eh?”  

 

 

 

Never mind, I’ll just show this to Jiyong later.

 

 

 

Now I'll just borrow Bom’s charger but problem is she’ll catch that I’m not taking my excuse of a nap. Hmm, maybe I’ll just lurk into her room to get it, and just return it later. Anyways, She won’t notice.

 

 

 

Peeking outside, I got on with my idea and carefully tiptoed inside her room. I’m already familiar with her room as I’ve been inside this for so many times. Bom usually leaves her charger on her study table so I went straight to it. I searched but not a charger in sight.  Only her laptop and a cute calendar with marks, a girl thing. “Oh, she does this too…” I also do this.. wait, I haven’t done this for quite some time now…

 

 

 

 

…because I didn’t have my period for quite some time. ‘Oh .’ I remembered and counted from my last period. I have been delayed for two to three months already. And I’ve been throwing up for a while. ‘Why didn’t I notice this? Oh no. Am I?’

 

 

 

“Wait, Ji and I only did it once and we were drunk. I can’t be…” I whispered to myself. I made trembling steps away from her study table only to bump to a cabinet.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Crash’

 

 

 

 

 

'Clumsy me.'

Unluckily, it was slightly open so the contents near its door dropped on the floor. ‘Bom’s gonna kill me, I messed up her things.’  I hurriedly gather her things and tuck it again in the cabinet. The only remaining stuff was a box and scattered pictures that went out of it.

 

 

 

 

 

I walked closer as this is the same pink box that I saw on my first day here. I retrieved and examined its lid first and saw the same markings, “Bom and Sun Hee”.

 

 

 

 

I went down to gather down the photos only to see myself on them.

 

 

 

 

‘Me?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

I blinked several times to clear out my eyes and confirm that I’m really seeing myself on the photos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I held on the picture with nervous hands.

 

 

 

Me and Bom in a photo, we look younger.’

I looked at another picture.

 

 

 

 

‘Me and Bom in a photo in a carnival.’

I flipped into another picture.

 

 

 

‘Me, Jiyong and Bom hanging out.’

 

‘Me and Bom in an escalator.’

 

‘Me and Jiyong hugging each other.’

 

‘Me and Jiyong showing a somewhat familiar bracelets.’

 

‘Me and a middle aged man and woman I’ve never seen before.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From the looks of it, this was taken years ago. I knew them before? But it doesn’t make sense. How can I know them before? And they didn’t mention this before. Why?

 

 

 

 

Me and Jiyong posing with names in our heads. Sun Hee and Jiyong. ‘What Sun Hee?’

 

Me and Bom. I looked at the back of the photo only to see writings in it.

 

“Sun Hee and Bom, Bom’s birthday! Friends forever! Sisters forever!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee?

 

 

 

Sun Hee...

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee…

 

 

 

 

 

Who is Sun Hee?’  The name repeatedly echoed inside my head. Why do I look like her?

Or they knew me? No, this isn’t me.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she remembered…their reactions…

 

At the park

Right after she turned to them..Jiyong quickly stopped from struggling. Seungri and Daesung gasped. TOP and Taeyang slowly loosen their hold on Jiyong as they stare in surprise to the girl in front of them. The five stood frozen on their spot especially Jiyong who is now wide-eyed.

 

 

 

                At English class

“Oh, Nice too…”Bom was about to answer as she looked at me.  She stared at me for a couple of seconds before she broke from her trance. “t..too meet you Dara-shi! I’m sorry for staring, how rude of me. I’m Park Bom!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry if I scared you, I’m not usually like this. I hope you won’t mind me saying this but you really look like my best friend so I can’t help but stare.” Bom stated.

“Ani. I wish she was.” Bom bowed down. “She passed away already.”

 

 

 

 

At the park again..

I broke from my trance as my eyes widened in surprise with his next move, “Sun Hee!” I was suddenly enveloped in his two arms and my head leveled on his chest.

 

 

 

 

At Bigbang room

 

“Be my girlfriend…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the club

 

“Jiyong….Please stop…”I bravely hugged him to make him stop from punching the already bloody guy. He did stop. Did I make him stop?  “Please stop now, could you just get me out of here please?”

 

“Jiyong you could let go of me now.” Jiyong had me in his arms from the moment he let go the guy he was beating up earlier up to this moment. Jiyong serious face looked at me for a second and then back to the door of the club, but instead of releasing, he tightens his embrace.

 

I felt something soft damped on my lips and remained in that position for a few seconds. Then his lips started to move and softly nibbled my lower lip, he continued to do the same thing urging me to respond. I felt his hand left my arms and into my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At Bom’s house

“Dara, you don’t know how worried I was after hearing something like this happen? How could you work in such a dangerous place?”  However, I couldn’t answer her as I felt out of breath from her tight hug.

 

 

 

 

 

At Jeju..

I could see six guys playing volleyball against the sand. My eyes automatically searched for one person and immediately spot him. He was playing with all smiles. I couldn’t help but to smile seeing him do that. ‘Funny how can things turn out this way… one moment we are barking at each other and the next thing I know, I like seeing him smiling…’ I exhaled deeply. ‘But I have to restrain myself, I still can’t think of a possible reason why is he acting out this way…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He really likes you Dara…” CL added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like you Dara…” he paused as he stared straight to my eyes. I could feel his arms slightly shaking

“Dara I thought I’ll never be this happy again... I found a reason to smile, to laugh, to live…I found myself enjoying every day… I started to care about the world again… I have never met someone who can make me this confused about how I feel…” He breathes deeply before continuing with his words.

 

“I had a lot of sleepless nights thinking about you… I want to see you every single minute but with you around, my mind doesn’t work properly so I ended up doing a lot of stupid things in front of you… I tried hard to deny this feeling to my friends and even to myself but I couldn’t anymore. I like you so much that I don’t know if it’s still normal…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then there was hyoyeon….

Hyoyeon walked closer towards to me as if examining my face. She looked scared at first but then she smirked and introduced herself.

 

She turned to Jiyong. “You’re taste doesn’t change Jiyong, you seem to have a for this kind of face.”

Hyoyeon continued while smirking. “You lost her and replace her with a perfect replica.”

 

 

 

 

“What do I mean?...Don’t tell me you don’t know about my cousin?”

“You don’t know that single bit of information yet you have the guts to tell us you’re his girlfriend? Sweetie, I don’t think Jiyong is being entirely honest with you.” Hyoyeon sarcastically explained.

 

 

“Too bad, you speak in such a way. My cousin would never talk like that; I almost believed you’re one and the same… And I do hope you mean whatever you said about Jiyong’s past… cause you don’t know how messy it was…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So it all makes sense now but what is this? All this time. They were keeping this from me.  I slowly retreated from my place with my tears blocking my vision. I tried to gulp but it’s difficult right at my state.

 

 

 

“What is this?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

However, I slowly composed myself and fix the remaining things, tucked it inside Bom’s closet as if it wasn’t touched at all but I firmly held the few pictures in my hand and slowly retreated outside the room.

 

 

 

 

 

I could hear faint laughter in the background indicating the group is already goofing around in the living room. She let out a bitter laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You think I can’t play this stupid game. We’ll let see. I’ll just get it and enjoy your reactions.” She marched back to her room with darkness in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Liars…”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Uh oh! they're in trouble .

 

But do understand Dara here.