xxx

Im not her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“Hyung, just called. They’re already on their way.” Seungri said as he sat on their group’s table. “So, every body’s enjoying?”

 

 

 

 

Minzy nodded brightly at him, “Yeah, Oppa. Your party is rocking!” She moved her body to the rhythm of the music playing.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin smiled at him. “Don’t worry, it’s a great party.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks Chae.” He leaned closer on her as he attempted to kiss her only to be face the palm of her hands. “Not here rat. Go on talk to your other guests. We’re good here.”

 

 

 

 

 

We laughed at them as Seungri scratched his head in embarrassment. 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s mean Chaerin.” I joked as I saw her roll her eyes on teasing stares from us.

 

 

 

 

 

“Very funny.” She answered sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour, Bom and TOP arrived at the party.

 

 

 

 

“Hey TOP what took you guys so long to get here?” I managed to ask them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, TOP’s sister called on our way here and we met up with her first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sat among us and watched the guests partying and dancing to the beat of the music.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll miss this kind of things. I’ll miss being a student.” Daesung remarked right before drinking his beer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Me too.” Taeyang cheered on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Me three.” I tried to liven up the mood. The two sniggered, along with the other guys in the table. ‘I guess it wouldn’t hurt if I have fun tonight and try to set aside my freaking problems for now. Just tonight.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I picked on a drink on the table and took it in one go. “Woaah, that was strong.” I poured out some  to their glasses. “Come on guys, this is for us. Let’s cheers to us.” I raised my glass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, wait for me.” Seungri run to our table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, let’s all have fun tonight.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“To us!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We laughed after the toast but it got cut short as we heard someone shouting. We were near the entrance so we were the first to notice. Everybody else seems to be in a different world. “What is that?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It seems to come from the entrance Seungri.” Bom cited as she bobs her head to peek at it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, wait I’ll just take a look at it.” He was about to step away from the table when we heard the shouts grew louder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t come in Miss.”

 

“I need to talk to her. She’s in this party. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It looks like someone is arguing with Seungri’s security guards so we stood up and followed Seungri.  When we arrived there, we saw Seungri comforting a girl who’s crying hysterically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona, I promise we’ll help you. Wait, I’ll call Bom noona.” He tried to hush her and get out of her embrace but she seemed to hold on him so tight for support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom and the other girls followed at our backs.  “Hey, so what is it ab-…”

 

 

 

 

 

Bom immediately stop her statement upon seeing the crying girl and run forward to embrace her. “What’s wrong? What happened?” She shouted at her while the girl sobbed on Seungri’s shoulders while facing the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me, what happened?!” Bom shouted at the top of her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl finally held her head up and met my eyes. I was staring at the same eyes I was searching for almost four years. We looked at each other for a second until she turned away and looked at Bom who’s beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bo..Bom…Help me please. Joongki’s missing..” She cried harder after she finished her statement. “I already searched for him for almost three hours now and I can’t find him… Please..H.He..Help me..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Bom? She’s looking for Bom? Bom knew Joong Ki?

                                                                                                                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!” Bom shook her crying form impatiently. “Stop crying for God sake. Tell me what happened?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But it seems that she can’t hear Bom well as she continued to cry. I looked at TOP with my questioning eyes but he seemed to be as clueless as me with what’s happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, let her seat first. Hyung, could you get her some water?” Seungri motioned to Taeyang. Taeyang nodded and proceeded to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He supported her towards the living room and let her settle on the couch. I remained statued on my position. The others looked at her not being able to stutter a single word on her sudden appearance, well except for Bom. She seemed to act normal for someone who hasn’t seen a long lost friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom, help me. Joongki. It’s almost dark and he can’t… it’ll be cold outside later and he haven’t taken his medicine yet.” She shakingly cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hush now, what really happened? You’re supposed to be at the graduation.” Bom calmed her down by holding her on both shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He… he was... I decided not to go anymore… and he was really angry because he wanted to see Jiyong already.  I promised him but…” She slowly explained herself. “I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What is this?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t stop myself from hearing every word she said and finally walked closer.  I caught her attention. I bet she could see me shaking with balled fists.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is this Bom?”  I managed to say. “You knew all along? JoongKi?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, this is really not the right time. We need to find…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“! When is the right time Bom?! You know how I tried to find her for freaking four years and you…” I tried to control the anger that wants to burst inside of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, but-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t blame Bom. She doesn’t know until last week when I called her.” She whispered still not looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I laughed bitterly. “So the blame all goes to you?! Is that it?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She remained silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom cut in, “Jiyong, it’s complicated. She wanted to tell…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shook my head in annoyance and tried to wipe the mist forming in the rim of my eyes.  “You know what?

 

 

 

You left me thinking I’m a stinking liar and not loving you for who you really are.  But you’re worse…!

 

 

 

 

Yeah I might’ve seen Sun Hee in you at first but haven’t you thought that maybe, I don’t know, it was just God’s way of bridging us together… HELL NO! You instantly thought I was using you…

 

 

 

 

I was…I was brave enough to try to figure out my feelings…and it just took me a short while to figure it out.

 

 

 

 

But you!

 

 

 

 

 

What did you do? You left… You doubted… You didn’t even give me a chance…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was even willling to let go of you the moment you told me you don't remember me...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She continued to sob on Bom’s hold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And Joongki?  He’s my son right? You hid him from me! You’re worse than me because you didn’t just lie to me, but you denied me of a son?!”  My knees gave up and I found myself kneeling on the floor for support with droplets of tears staining the floor below me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I composed myself as I felt people beside me. “I’m okay. Just so you know, if this cost me my son…” I stopped, afraid to think of anything bad that could happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I need to find my son.” I struggled to get back on my feet.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before turning my back, “You know what name entered my mind when I saw you at the mall? Who I thought of? That right now is in my head? I know you're scared but am I not worthy enough for you to try and figure it out...? to ask me before? ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll look for our son… Dara…you just stay here.” I said in an authoritative tone and finally step on my feet, the rest of the guys followed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

SO it was her... kekeke... a little flashback in the next chapter and where is Joong ki...? @.@