The switch

Im not her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aisht, you’re such a kid.” Jiyong wiped away the ice cream from the corner of Sun Hee’s lips.  She blushed at this and shyly wiped her whole lips from embarrassment. Jiyong smiled at her.  “So you’re enjoying right?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes oppa!” She cheerily answered. “This is awesome. It’s my first time here in Busan and I really like this amusement park.”

 

 

 

 

“Good.” He smiled contentedly and held her hand to continue walking. “We have a lot of things to do today.”

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee nodded, excited at the thought. “But I just have to go to the bathroom first.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, there it is.” He pointed at the signage and proceeded to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived to the bathroom just in time as Jiyong’s phone went ringing. He motioned Sun Hee to go inside, “I’ll wait for you here.” Before finally answering the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

“Neh, Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

….

 

 

 

“Yeah, we’re here in Busan. Don’t tell Bom. Okay?”

 

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Okay. I’ll treat you when I get back.  Bom will hate me if she knew we went on with this date. “

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I know.  I don’t want a double date. Just bring her here some other time.”

 

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw Sun Hee approaching to me already so he bid TOP and put down his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled to him sweetly,“so, let’s go?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, what do you want to ride first?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They spent the morning enjoying some thrilling rides. They only stopped when their stomach crumbled and finally decided to eat lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, where do you want to eat?” Jiyong asked her while looking around.  “but I guess, there aren’t a lot of restaurants that are already open. What time is it anyways?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sun Hee glanced at her watch. “Oh no! Oppa!” She nervously called him. “My bracelet is missing!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what bracelet? the one I gave you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded while looking at the floor below. “Oppa, I’m sorry.  I didn’t notice it was gone. I’m sure I wore it earlier.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay calm down, we’ll just have to trace our steps.” Jiyong hushed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They went to the places they strolled in earlier but no bracelet in sight.  Sun Hee is in the verge of tears already. “I’m sorry Oppa!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about we search for it separately? And don’t cry okay… I’ll just buy another one if we can’t find it. I’m not mad. Okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Neh.” She nodded and went on the other direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked around and saw the sign to the bathroom.  They haven’t searched there yet so he decided to look for it there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ring, ring, ring

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s name flashed on the screen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah? What’s up?”

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

 

“Why did you tell her?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re so weak when it comes to her, then why don’t you just admit that you like her?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Scaredy cat!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for nothing TOP.” He said sarcastically. “Now I have to endure Bom’s nagging when we go back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, TOP! TOP!, I can’t hear you clearly! TOP! TOP! TOP!” The line went dead. ‘Aissht Chincha! That bastard.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong carefully searched on the floor outside the bathroom but he can’t seem to find the bracelet. Just then Sun Hee emerged out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re here. I thought you searched at the other side.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at him confused, “Huh?”

 

 

 

 

 

Ring, ring, ring’

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, wait, it’s TOP.” He turned his back to answer.  “Neh, TOP?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl rolled her eyes and left the place, “weirdo…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That guy is really… aissht!” He let out a frustrated rant and turn to face Sun Hee again, only to see no one in his back. “Sun Hee?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sun Hee?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just then,   “Oppa!” A smiling Sun Hee went out of the bathroom. “I found it.” She held out her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s good. Where did you find it?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Inside. When we separated, I suddenly remembered that I took it out when I was about to wash my hands and put it on the side of the sink so I hurried back here, it’s odd I saw it on the floor but I guess it might’ve been pushed over and fell on the floor…

 

 

 

 

 

So we can eat now. Oh, I saw you on the phone before i went in. Who are you talking to?” She smiled gleefully at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at her in confusion, "I told you it's TOP, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

"to me? no you didn't...." She shook her head at the same time. "Anyways, I'm starving, can we go now?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes sir!” He saluted cutely at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[End of Flashback]
 

 

 

 

 

You might need to revisit Chapter 26. Just click on it and it's on the last part of the chapter!

Just to knot things up...:)