Confusion and Trouble

Im not her!

 

 

 

Bom POV

 

I am busy preparing for the arrival of the guys with CL and Minzy. We decided to hang out first before the school starts again tomorrow. CL and Minzy had their vacation spent on Paris, meanwhile, I decided to stay in Korea since Seunghyun begged me. And since we're busy we can't talk much on school, we'll just chat here at my house and catch on with each other's stories. 

 

Suddenly, my phone went ringing. CL’s name popped on the screen.

 

“Yo, CL?” I held my phone in my ear and lifted my shoulder to hold it as I am busy arranging my stuff. The other line informed me that they are on their way here as they already picked up Minzy in her house.

 

“Okay. Call if you’re already on the gate. Bye. Take care okay. Tell Seungri to drive carefully.” I ended the call but dropped my phone. It immediately slide down foot of my bed and out of my sight.

‘Aigoo.Clumsy as ever.Way to go Bom!’ I kneeled down to look for it under my bed and immediately saw it beside a pink box. I stopped for a moment familiarizing myself with the box.  I stretched my hand to get the two things and sat at the edge of my bed.

 

I almost forgot I had these.’

 

I opened the box and saw recognizable stuff inside. Pictures, keychains, letters, little toys and girly stuff given by Sun Hee.

I first took out the old pictures of Sun Hee with me and the rest of the gang and flip them over again and again.

 

 

“Sun Hee,are you toying with us? Why did someone turn up looking exactly like you?.” I heave a sigh. “I never saw Jiyong genuinely smiled after you died. I know he was lying when he said he doesn’t care about Dara and he doesn’t see you in Dara. He is being hard on himself all these years owning the blame for your death. He suffered a lot and now he deserves to be happy.” I looked again at the pictures.

 “Maybe with Dara. My only worry is he will see and love her as you. I don’t know what’s going on his mind but I’ll talk to him. Dara is such a nice girl she doesn’t deserve a rebound girl title.”

 

“You think I should interfere?” but then I immediately contradicted myself, “No, I won’t Sun Hee, even if you want me too.  Because I’m hoping Jiyong will wake up every morning with a great desire to live joyfully again and I know Dara can do that even though they fight all the time. It’s not hard to like her.” I continued to look at the other stuff in the box. We’ve really been through a lot together. ‘My best friend, I hope you’re happy there.‘ I thought as I look up the sky through the open windows of my room.

 

 

I was like that for a while until the sound of cars woke me up out of my reverie. It was followed by the ringing of my phone. “Neh. I will be down.” I ended the call as I hurriedly went of the room leaving the pink box on my bed.

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

“Babe where is Jiyong?” I noticed Jiyong wasn’t with them as they entered my house.

“He doesn’t answer our calls. Seungri texted him asking his whereabouts and telling him about our plans for tonight but he just replied he won’t go.” Top sat at the couch as he explained to me. CL and Minzy proceeded to the kitchen knowing I already prepared the snacks there.

 

 

“Daesung, what was it that you want to show us?” Taeyang started.

“Oh, it’s about this!” He wiggled a folder up to our views as he moved his eyebrows.

“So? What is that?” TOP curiously asked.

 

“It’s Sandara Park’s student file, fresh from the director’s office.” He blew on the folder treating it as a fragile thing.

 

Seungri neared him and snatched the folder out of his hand, “Hyung, I helped too, don’t own the credits all by yourself!”

 

 

He opened the folder and started, “Park Sandara, born on November 12, 1992 on Busan.” He stopped and looked at our direction. “Different birthdate with Sun Hee, right?”

“Sun Hee’s birthday is June 24.” Taeyang blurted out.

 

 

Seungri continued to scan on the documents silently. “Not much information from here though. She’s a good student. Wait, she skipped a year though.” He mumbled.

“What?!”All of us shouted in confusion.

 

“She stopped for a year and didn’t attend school…” All of us went stiff as we anticipate for his next words. He looked at us oddly before he continued,

 

 

 

 

 “…in 2009.”

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

“Bye Hanbyul. Thanks a lot. I’ll call you okay.” I said as I hugged Hanbyul, leaving her apartment.

“It’s nothing okay. But are you sure you can go home alone?” Her bothered face welcomed me as I release her from the hug.

“Yup!” I nodded my head exaggeratedly.

“You aren’t really familiar with the streets here. Come on, I’ll accompany you till the train station.”She persuaded me.

“Aigoo, I know your work starts later. You have to prepare, I’ve been such a bother to you already.” I pushed her back to the door and hurriedly scampered out to the streets.

 

 

Han Byul already gave me instructions on how to commute back to my apartment. I spent half of my pocket money when I took the cab this morning. I started to walk. ‘School again tomorrow.’ I heave a sigh. Actually, I was thinking about it for a while now. I clearly rejected and embarrassed Kwon Jiyong and feared that I’ll be bullied after our talk. Yet surprisingly, it had been very peaceful so far, well except for a lot of hateful stares I get from the other students, but that is how far they could go. Nobody bullied me and touched me whatsoever.

 

That’s really weird.’ I shook my head but still thankful that the situation turned out that way.

 

I have Hyun Joong and Minho with me, at least they’re always with me to save me from loneliness. Bom also had been a great help, she assured me we won’t be bothered by bullies in the school. I don’t know how she will do that but I am grateful nonetheless.  Actually, other students always threw jealous stares at me whenever Bom is talking to me. Bom is actually a snobbish to other students but warms up only to me. She introduced CL and Minzy a few days earlier. At first, they look apprehensive upon meeting me but they eventually got cheery and glad as we chatted on.

 

I tried hard to avoid Bigbang during the last few days of the week and boy! I was happy to not cross or walk the same path as them. I could see them looking at a distance over my direction occasionally but I don’t think they really care. That Kwon seem lost too he had really big dark circles underneath his eyes lately. ‘Maybe partying his head out every night too much.’ Not that I care or something but his annoying face always pops out of my head. His craziness seems really contagious that’s why. ‘Aigoo, I’m thinking about him again. This is not good. I gotta get him out of my head!’ I snapped out of my reverie as I feel a hand on my shoulders.

 

 

 

“Wassup pretty girl. Seems to me you’re lost.” A drunk guy said behind me.

I didn’t realize I took a wrong turn because of thinking too much about the bastard as I am already unfamiliar of the street in front of me.

Turning to the man ,I saw he wasn’t alone. He looks drunk and so are his other two companions.

I gulped nervously as I felt the chilliness in the air. ‘This is not good.’ I took my phone out discreetly and dial Han Byul but the guy forwarded towards me and I dropped my phone out of shock.

 

“A lucky night indeed. What do you say huh? You come with us quietly or do you want the action to happen here?” He maniacally said and traced his finger to the exposed skin in my shoulders.

I trembled with fear as I cannot move any part of my body. ‘Help. God, help me get out of this creeps. Someone, somebody!’ I want to scream it all out but my body won’t cooperate. I remained still like a statue on my place with frozen body parts. I heard them laughing maniacally that my heart raced just by hearing it. ‘thump, thump, thump

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop!”

I immediately looked at the direction of the voice. There in the near end of the alley stood my savior.

“Get your filthy hands off her!” The guy shouted. I know that voice.

“Hey kid. Why don’t you turn your back, go home and pretend you didn’t see anything?!” One of the guys cautioned as he punch his one hand to the other as to scare the boy.

“No. How about you kill yourselves before I kill you?! That way it’ll be less painful!” He threatened with eyes full of rage.

 

 

(O.o) ?

 


*I don't own the photos. Thanks and Credits to the owner, whoever they are.

 Happy Birthday Sandara Park!

Enjoy!

Also, i just want to share that i'll be seeing one of the characters of this fic in person. kekeke. Who is it?

Drum roll please....

"pudum- pudum pudummmmmm...." yeah i know, I at sound effects.anyway.

 

 

its Lee MinHo. a friend of mine happen to have to extra tickets to his fan meeting on Friday. Kyyaahh! (upperbox, yeah i know it's still quite far but what the heck!) 

 

Enjoy the chapter and comment! ^.^v