Vanished

Im not her!

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter! I appreciate it, mian if i wasn't able to reply to everyone. Looking forward to your comments on the upcoming chapters since we're nearing the end. TT.TT. Anyways, back to the story...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really don’t have a clue on what’s going on but I think the best thing to do is just let her be.” Han Byul broke the silence. “She may seem weak but give her some time to grasp the situation, i know she’ll eventually come around.”

 

 

 

 

“But I saw her eyes, it was full of …” Ji stopped, too afraid to think about Dara's anger.

 

 

 

 

“I know but what do you expect her reaction would be? Jiyong if you had the guts to hide this from her, I know you already saw this reaction if she’ll find out about this herself.” Han Byul retaliated.

 

 

 

 

“What should I do?” He said in a helpless voice. “I can’t lose her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Han Byul smiled at him, “her? Who Ji?

 

Can’t say a name?  Think about it Jiyong, maybe it’s not just Dara who needs an alone time.”

 

 

 

 

He looked at her with doubtful eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, I feel really bad for the two of you right now but I think it would be wise if you stay away from her first.  She just lost her father and, found out she lost a sister and realized she may lose herself, the person she knew she was. Please give her the space she needs, I’ll update Dong-wook anything about her.”

 

 

 

 

She patted Jiyong’s shoulders first and then gave Bom a final hug.  Se7en followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung…?” Seungri tried to catch Jiyong’s attention but the latter seem to have been trapped into staring into nothingness.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seungri, stop messing around.” Taeyang reprimanded him.

 

 

 

 

“What did I do? I’m surprised at this myself… Alright. Alright. I’ll shut up now.” He said while pursing his lips.  Just then, Jiyong stood up and went straight towards the door.  “Hyung!”

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was stopped by TOP’s hand. “You want to end up in the hospital full of bruises? Stay here. I’ll follow him.” He casted Bom one concerned seemingly asking for permission.  Bom nodded and he stomped on his feet and followed Jiyong’s tracks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where the hell are you Jiyong?” TOP murmured to himself as he glance at the streets while driving. He went to the area where they usually hang out thinking he might be there and drinking uncontrollably but Jiyong wasn’t inside any club so he’s trying his luck hoping to bump into Jiyong alive in the streets. ‘Aissht. He’s trying to get killed. That punk.’

 

 

 

He continued to search for him and stopped as he saw a swarm of people in a corner of the street. He saw the familiar figure in the center of it rolling on the floor as the gang kicked him continuously.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP hurriedly went out of his car and went to that corner, “YAAH!” He threw a powerful punch on the first guy he grabbed from the group. He continued as he was attacked by the other gang members. He snatched a glimpse of Jiyong curled on the floor, coughing as he recovers from the beating he just received.  TOP managed to land one final kick to the last member of the gang that was left, the coward ran right after. “Yeah, run fast! ty motherf*ckers!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!” TOP ran beside him as he slowly sat and lean on the wall. “What are you thinking? You just let those bastards beat you?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Those useless bastards, I ask them to kill me. TOP, can you do that for me?” He laughed maniacally, obviously he is drunk.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, come on. I’ll get you home.” He went to get his arm but Jiyong shrugged it away.

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t understand TOP. Can’t you see how messed up my life is right now. Dara won’t talk to me, probably forever.  I don’t know TOP. Why is Sun Hee in my freaking head right now?” He smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, let’s talk when you’re sober already. Come on!” He commanded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! Leave me here. I deserve to rot here. I hurt them. I hurt Sun Hee and now I hurt Dara. I don’t deserve to be happy.” Now streak of tears are running on his face. “She’s right, I’m confused and she’s totally right to hate me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, think about what Han Byul said. Maybe it’s good if you take some break . Go out of the country.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t leave her.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I know but you’re not leaving her, you’re giving her space, both of you need it. But come on, let’s get you out of here first.” Jiyong finally stood and walked limping towards TOP’s car.  “Dara… Sun Hee…I’m sorry” He whispered as he looked through TOP’s car window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“Good morning passengers. We have landed at Incheon Airport, we will open the door in 15 minutes. Thank you for flying with us!”

 

 

 

I woke up by the announcement. I got up and fixed myself. I smiled at the thought of being back to Korea and seeing her again. I isolated myself for 2 months and restrained myself from hearing news about my friends. I didn’t contact any of them as they were right about needing some time alone. But they knew I’ll be back again today. I told TOP and Taeyang.

 

 

 

 

All those time alone, I realized how stupid I was, a prisoner of the past. It’s not Sun Hee’s memories who seem to not let me go. It was me who won’t let go of Sun Hee. And right now, i know I’m on the right track, I know I love her. I don’t care and I regret not answering her the moment she asked me that night she found out about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung here!” Seungri waved at me happily.  I saw the rest of the gang behind him. I smiled at them and waved back.

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Seungri immediately hugged him. “hey, why do you hug me like you didn’t see me for a decade?” I said while laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s good to have you back Ji.” Taeyang patted my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, it’s good to be back.” I replied with an all out smile.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls returned my smile with a forced one. ‘that’s odd.’

 

 

 

“Yah, CL, Bom, Minzy! Why are you like that? Looks like you were forced to be here.” I mocked.

 

 

 

 

“Aniyo Oppa!” Minzy defended while Bom and CL avoided my gaze. I look around and saw the other’s faces reflecting a sad smile.

 

 

 

“W-What is it?” I asked hesitantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, let’s go first.” Daesung tried to change his tone but I knew better.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you all like that?” I asked again with my voice raising up a few octaves.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, we need to tell you something but we have to get out of here first.” TOP commnded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I merely nodded but my mind already is filled up with things, not-do-good things. “Is it about her?” I asked while walking. He gave me a weak smile that made me furrow my brows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the are you talking about? How can she be gone?” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

 

 

“Ji, I’m telling you, we searched for her for almost a month but she was suddenly gone.” Taeyang finally answered.

 

 

 

“No, she can’t be gone. I’ll try to look for her.”

 

 

 

“Ji, I think she decided on this.” Se7en tried to explain.

 

 

 

“What? She just want space right? Look, you just can’t make me accept that she’s gone just like that.”I’m starting to lose my temper. How can she do this?

 

 

 

 

“Ji, one thing more. We tried to contact you when we found out but…” Se7en hesitated.. “Byul said Dara got into an accident a week after you left…”Everything blurred out from there. ‘Dara…  accident…’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lost the little sense I had with me at the moment and grabbed Dongwook by the collar, “tell me you’re lying! Tell me, this is a stupid prank!” He shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes in frustration and left the heavy weight on my shoulders. I felt the rim of my eyes starting to get watery.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, Han Byul told me about this a month later after she was already went missing with her family. This was also kept from Han Byul, she just heard from a friend of Mrs. Park about what happened, she told me right after but it seem like we were already too late.”

 

 

 

 

 

‘Is fate really playing with me?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAHHHH!” I screamed as I finally let go of the pain bursting out of my heart. I nudged my chest continuously to numb it from the pain but I can’t.  “Why?!!!!” I tried to run away but someone already grabbed me and held me in place. I tried hard to struggle out of it but another pair of arms grabbed me. I can’t see who it was because my eyes betrayed me by crying.  I heard voices calling me out, but I’m getting weaker by the second until my vision started to get blurry.  “Let go… let go.. I’ll find her… I’ll find ….”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


(^^/)