Ooppss

Im not her!

 

 

In celebration of 2ne1 Falling in Love. I will post a chapter. kekeke. Love 2ne1! Fighting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

‘Eyesore…Why are they here? This is supposed to be my time…my time with my family. Then why in the freaking hell are they here?’ I screamed in my thoughts as I watched them talk animatedly.

 

 

 

“Sorry I forgot to tell you Ji, but I also invited Minho and Hyun Joong here. I bet Dara would want to see them so… yeah, that’s it…” Bom apologized blankly as if reading my thoughts.

 

 

 

“Ah, it..it’s okay… I don’t really care if they are here…” I coolly responded while focusing on whatever it is on the table.

 

 

 

She raised one eyebrow, “I just thought I have to explain upon seeing your murderous stares.” She turned to fix things in the table. “Aissht.. tsk tsk… I don’t get it why people complicate such simple things.”, she hummed innocently right after her statement.

 

 

 

“Wha-” I was about to defend myself again but I got cut as I hear Dara’s laughter. I found myself staring at her again, I would love to hear her laughter all day as if I’m watching a reality TV show.  I know for sure I wouldn’t get bored for even just a second.  ‘How can she get prettier? How can she make me feel things just by hearing her laughter?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But my forming thoughts got cut as I saw an arm draped over her shoulders. My widened eyes followed the arm to see whose head is attached to the body I’m about to chop. ‘Minho, I should’ve known!’

 

 

 

 

 

They continued to chat and Dara is not helping the situation either as she pinches Hyun Joong’s cheeks everytime he spat out a joke or whatever it is that comes out of his mouth.  ‘Really Dara? You have a freaking son yet you act like a giddy teenager.’ I’m mentally forming a way to silently chop Minho’s arm and sew Hyun Joong’s mouth and how I can make them vanish out of thin air. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But why am I hearing whispers? Anyways, it must be coming from a radio. I should just ignore it. “Yah, that’s right Ji.” I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘You think he’s still okay?’

 

 

‘Man, Hyung can sure be scary!’

 

 

‘He’s at it again, whispering to himself’

 

 

‘Look at how he stares at Minho and Hyun Joong.’

 

 

‘Lost his mind, what a poor soul! The sight must’ve been too much for him to bear…’

 

 

‘He’s really creepy, don’t let him near Joong Ki for now.’

 

 

‘Tabi, how about waking your friend from his temporary insanity?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why do I feel like someone is murmuring in my back? No, I can’t look, I can’t leave my eyesight from Dara, who knows what those two freaks do if I turn around or even blink for a second. “must focus, must focus” I encouraged myself.

After a while, I got a little parched, I need some water so I reached out for the bottled water near me but my eyes still glued to the three.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Omo!’

 

 

‘Drink, drink, drink!’

 

 

‘Pabo, won’t even glance at the thing. Crazy!’

 

 

‘Someone stop him before he stupidly poisons himself.’

 

 

 

 

 

I’m about to drink when a hand pushed the bottle out of my hand. “What t-!” I immediately looked at the owner of the hands and saw a confused Daesung.

 

 

 

 

Distracted, I went off with him, “Seriously Dae, why did you have to do that?”

 

 

 

 

He looked at me disbelievingly, “Ji, I freaking saved your freaking life. You should be freaking thankful to me.”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“You’re about to drink the freaking liquid which God knows what, seriously man, you sure take jealousy to a whole new level…” He mocked at me. I looked at the bottle and saw the yellow liquid inside, a cleansing detergent. ‘What the heck’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I felt someone tugged my shirt, “Appa, is that what it is called? a freaking liquid?” Joong Ki, I almost forgot he was here playing  the whole time. Thanks to those two freaks. ‘Nice parenting Jiyong’ I mentally scolded myself. Okay, going back, Joong Ki was asking me what is a freaking liqu-.. Wait, what?! Did he just ask me with that kind of language.

 

 

 

“Yah, Joong Ki, don’t talk like that again, especially in front of your mom.” I eyed Daesung warningly. “Remind me to kill you later.”I mouthed to him.

 

 

“Why? I heard Uncle Dae said that.” Joongki beamed with curiosity. “Why?”

 

 

“Because it’s not good for a kid like you, do you want to others to see you as a bad kid?” I congratulated myself for having come up with a good escape.

 

 

“Ani. I don’t want that.” He bowed. “I promise I won’t say it again Appa.”

 

 

 

“That’s a good boy.” I smiled proudly. He did the same but then curiosity etched again in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like uncle minho and hyun joong, don’t you Appa?”

I gulped upon hearing him but I can see Chaerin scowling at me, while Bom was mouthing a word that awfully sounds a lot like “pathetic” while shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Hyung, if you really wanna talk to Dara, you can just walk up to her and speak?” Seungri said.  It’s already four hours ago since we arrived here and everyone seems to have finished fixing their things so they are all lounging out at the mini bar near the pool. In groups. I mean groups. Group 1: Me-Seungri-Taeyang-Daesung. Group 2:Dara-Hyun Joong-Minho-Han Byul-Joong Ki. Group3: Bom-TOP-Se7en-Ji Hye-Chaerin-Minzy. And I am in no way happy about it.

 

 

“Just shut-up maknae, you can’t direct anyone just like that, you, yourself, know how things are for Ji and Dara.” Taeyang scolded him for me. “Thanks, man.” I continued immediately.

 

 

“I’m on your side hyung, you see how those two are acting up? All close and all, those two don’t know anything about Dara. I’m just siding with hyung here. If Dara should be beside anyone, she should be with Jiyong hyung.” Seungri defended.

 

 

“Jiyong, you still have the ring with you?” Taeyang asked, out of the blue. “the one you bought four years ago?”

 

 

“What ring?” Daesung and Seungri simultaneously questioned. Then Seungri’s eyes widened upon his conclusion.

 

 

Seungri then shouted excitedly“Yah, hyung are you gonna pr-” Daesung immediately covered his mouth to stopped him from blurting out. ‘Whew, that was close ’ Youngbae and I are both standing nervously as we noticed the other groups staring at us confusingly. “Haha, that was a good one Seungri, Haha.” I managed to say. “Yes, I’m gonna do that. Haha.” I gave them my fake smile while a death glare followed by a punch in his stomach for this talkative rat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Dara’s POV

 

Sadly, I’m doing this trip for Joong Ki and Jiyong. I’m glad Hyun Joong and Minho are here,  well to distract me. But this two know me too well, why so I have to be so predictable?

 

 

 

“We are so enjoying this!” Minho happily squealed beside me after Han Byul and Joong Ki went to Ji Hye and Se7en. “Come on Dara, don’t frown.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m not-”

 

 

 

“Don’t go denying Dara, do you take us  as fools? ” Minho retaliated.

 

 

 

I sighed deeply, “I can’t continue on like this, I can’t be with the same place as him. I get too conscious,. Aigoooooo~~ what’s wrong with me?” I slapped my forehead and held my hands to my temples. “It’s a good thing you guys are here. Atleast I have people to talk to…to you know… it’s too awkward between us”I bowed my head low defeatedly.

 

 

 

Hyun Joong smirked, “Well, I don’t think someone is as grateful as you that we’re here. I swear, I am being brutally murdered in someone’s mind right now.” The two sniggered.

 

 

“Cut it out Joongie.”

 

 

“Yah, I told you not to call me that anymore.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, like I will listen.” I smiled cutely at him.

 

“Don’t act like that. Ji is fuming.” Hyun Joong honeslty feared.

 

 

 

“We’re just friends, okay? That’s the best I can do for him even if… haissst.” I sighed again.

 

 

 

“Hmm, I really wonder what he’s thinking?” Minho looked at Jiyong. This is the only time he’s serious all throughout our conversation.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

 

“Dara, how about we test Jiyong’s so called self-control?” He said. I looked at him confusedly, only to find him engaged in a staring competition with Jiyong. ‘Seriously, what’s up with them.’

 

 

“Where is Bom?” He continued and smiled. A smile that give me the creeps, I don’t think any good is gonna happen anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s POV

 

 

“We are having a little party later, okay?” Bom announced. “I’m halfway through my preparations so everybody will go. Arasso?” She smiled with authority, fully knowing everyone is now forced to go.

 

 

“Dara, put Joong Ki early to sleep and Han Byul, Ji Hye, too.” The two immediately nodded, in fear. [Lol]

 

 

“Yah Dara!” Minho called using a loud tone. “I can be your uhmmm… date in this party right?”  Dara was taken aback.  “Ahh..neh..s-sure..” She looked at the people looking at them and it didn’t escape her eyes to see Jiyong’s face devoid of any emotions. ‘He’s not mad isn’t he?... What’s wrong with going with Minho, anyway.’

 

 

“Daebak!” Seungri commented as he imagine the upcoming events.

 

 

Bom clapped in delight, “We are gonna have so much fun later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pool was now lit with colorful lights, the mini bar now with dim glow. There was music but not so loud, just enough to make the ambience look and sound more eventful.

 

“Bom is so good at this things.” Minho commented. Dara nodded, amazed at the preparations her friend had done in such a short period of time. They are standing in front of the entrance to the place and they are the last ones to arrive.

 

“Look, they are already there.” Minho pointed. He suddenly grasped Dara by the hand and walked towards the group. It didn’t took a while to reach them. Dara could easily spot Jiyong among them. ‘Ottoke’

 

“Bom this is great.” Minho patted Bom’s shoulder. TOP suddenly flung his arm in Bom’s shoulders whisking Minho’s hand in the process.  Minho smirked. “That part wasn’t intentional man. No harm intended.” Then he shook his head and invited Dara to get some drinks after sensing her discomfort.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tabi, that was rude.” Bom scolded him.

 

 

“What did I do?” He innocently looked at her. Staring battle begins. “But he was.w-was..Fine, I’m sorry.”

 

 

“Not working mister. You’re sleeping on the couch.” She turned away and search for the two.

 

 

 

 

“Ji, come on, I’m in” TOP frustratingly said.

 

 

“Mwo?”

 

 

“I know you already formed a plan to make him disappear. Whatever it is , I’m in. My Bommie is making me sleep in the couch. Can you imagine that?” He turned to an ALIEN again.

 

 

 The four shook their heads in amusement.

“Sorry hyung, that’s impossible. Dara will definitely know it’s Jiyong behind anything that could possibly harm Minho.” Daesung joked. “Jealous..”

 

 

“I’m not –”

 

 

 

 

“JEALOUS!” the four continued his sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The party went on nicely, well, with a couple of broken bottles, courtesy of yours truly, Kwon Jiyong. He had quite a lot of alcohol but he’s not too drunk. He couldn’t take the sight of Dara with Minho, Hyun Joong,and he was even a little jealous of Seungri and Se7en when she hugged them so he went off to the beach to cool off a little and get himself a little sober.

 

 

 

Dara, on the other hand, was watching Jiyong all the time tonight from a distance. She had used all her self control to stop herself from going over and hug him when his sitting alone in the mini bar earlier, looking quite defeated. She shrugged her thoughts and continued to interact and catch up with the group.

 

 

 

 But when Jiyong was not within her sight anymore, she looked around, she can’t help but worry. ‘Maybe, he went up already.’

 

 

 

 

 

“He went out to the beach. Maybe you could look out if where he’d gone to.” Minho whispered.

 

 

“Wh..What? Why me?” Dara retorded back.

 

 

 

“Should I go?” Minho sarcastically teased. “Come on Dara, he might drown himself or kiss some random girl there?” He continued to whisper.

 

 

Dara automatically stood up. The group suddenly looked at her. “Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just gonna… gonna do stuff, I’ll be back.” She bowed before finally walking towards the beachside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was sitting on the sand when he felt footsteps behind him. He immediately thought it’s one of his friends. He smiled and grabbed a fistful of sand in his hands and smirked upon thinking about his prank.

 

 

 

 

He felt the footsteps were light but it grew closer by the second. He mentally counted on his head.

 

 

 

Three…

 

 

 

 

Two…

 

 

 

 

One…

 

 

 

 

 

“Gotcha!” He turned his body around and threw the sand in his hand. He aimed at the face. He widened his eyes when he saw who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

“The hell?” A girl on her swimsuit kneeled in front of him while brushing off the sand that went to her face. “My eyes!” she screamed as she scratches her eyes. Jiyong was still gaping wide eyed, not knowing what to do. “Could you please help me out?” She screamed again maybe upon sensing Jiyong’s immobility.

 

 

 

 

“Ah neh, Mianhe.” He reached out to her and brushed his hand on her face to swipe out the remaining sand. “Please stop scratching your eyes, it’ll only worsen.” He stopped her hands. “now, open it slowly, I’ll blow on it. Let’s see if it’ll work.” He blew on it after his statement, miraculously it worked. “Aigoo, Mianhe Miss…”

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I shouldn’t have walked on you like that. It’s just that I can’t help but feel you are lonely. I’m Krystal, by the way.”

 

 

 

“Ah, sorry again Krystal-shi.” Jiyong bowed but when he faced her again he saw someone behind her, not too far, walking away from them. “I think I need to get going now.  Nice to meet you and I’m really sorry.” He bowed again before finally taking off to follow Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, wait.” Jiyong jogged towards her but she continued to walk in a fast pace as if not hearing anything.

 

 

 

 

But he was fast and caught her hand to stop her. “Dara. Did you went to the beach to talk to me?”

 

 

 

 

 

She stopped and looked at him, “Look Ji, I shouldn’t have followed you. I should’ve known better.”

 

 

 

 

“Known better? What are you talking about?” Ji asked dumbfounded.

 

 

 

She laughed sarcastically “You know what I’m talking about. Go on, go back to that skinny girl.”

 

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

"Don’t play innocent Ji, I know what I saw okay. I don’t care either.” She tugged Ji’s arm away and continued to walk.

 

“What? I don’t really know what you’re talking about?” Ji tried to explain.

 

“Look Ji, I’m not dumb and I’m certainly not blind. I saw you.. arrrgghh.. why do I even have to explain it? You are so like…” she stopped.

 

 

 

“Like what Dara? Huh? “ Ji agitated.

 

 

 

Dara stared at him equally. “You… You’re such a flirt Jiyong. That’s what you are.”

 

 

 

“Me? Now look who’s talking. Listen here Missy, you’re the one who’s been all over those two freaks all day long.” He grabbed her arm again. He was so angry, how can she even accuse him.

 

 

 

“God, they’re my friends Jiyong and I am certain that.. that girl isn’t your friend. Well, who would kiss their friend like that. I wouldn’t kiss my friends.” She angrily pointed out.

 

 

 

 

“What kiss? Me? I kissed..? You mean…” Jiyong realized what she was talking about.

 

 

 

 

“See? Maybe not even just a kiss if you didn’t follow me here. Who knows right?” Dara continued to accuse him.

 

 

 

 

She tried to get out of Jiyong’s grasp again but she failed miserably. “Let go of me Jiyong!”

 

 

 

 

 

“No, listen to me Dara. It’s not what you think.” He tried to explain again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I saw everything Jiyong with my own two eyes.” She breathed deeply. “LET GO! GO BACK TO YOUR !” She battled with Jiyong’s hand to make him lose his grasp.

 

 

 

“Dara, it’s not like that, listen to me!”

 

 

 

“No need for a blow by blow account Jiyong. I don’t need to hear it!” Dara continued to struggle.

 

 

 

 

“JUST LISTEN FIRST!”

 

 

 

 

“NOT GONNA!”

 

 

 

 

“DARA!”

 

 

 

 

She stared at him, still angry. “Did you just shout at me? You listen Ji, I know I don’t have the right to pry on you so-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was stopped by the sudden kiss. It took her a while to realize how Jiyong managed to stop her rant. She looked at Jiyong whose eyes are closed and kissing her carefully. He was urging her to respond and this broke Dara from all her inhibitions. She responded. He stopped after he sense her calming down. She held her face and spoke,

 

 

 

“Dara, it’s only you I want to kiss, kiss like this, ever since I saw you again.”

 

 

“But I saw you kissing that girl!”

 

“No, Dara trust me. I didn’t kiss her.”

 

 

 

“Yah, you think I wo-” She was stopped again when Jiyong closed in on her and slammed his lips into hers. She tried to regain her composure thinking of ways to get out of the kiss but she was too weak. She found herself responding to him. The kiss grew deeper and she felt herself being lift up from the ground. The kiss didn’t break as she felt them entering a room. Jiyong closed the door and continued to kiss her now leaving her lips to her jaw line then to her neck.

 

She let out a moan and felt Jiyong’s hand roaming inside her shirt. Right then she knew, nothing’s will stop them from doing this.

 

“We’re still not through the talk Ji.” She let out in between their kiss. He stopped and looked at her. He was about to say something but she stopped him, “How about we do this first and talk later?”

 

 

 

“Whatever you say babe.” Jiyong smiled.  

 

 

 

 

 

It didn’t take long for the room to be filled with moans and cries of pleasure.

 

 

 


 

Enjoy!

Thanks for your comments!