The End

Im not her!

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

I’m staring at the ceiling, looking nothing in particular but I have to take my eyes off the person in front of me.

 

 

 

‘Why?!’ I asked myself, Why did I do in my past life to be where I am now. This is so awkward. Whenever, wherever, this person never fails to make me feel so awkward. I can’t look back at him.

 

 

 

 

God! I won’t look at him. ‘But you went to his room to straighten things out, pabo!’

 

 

 

Fine, after battling with myself for a while, I have to start one way or another, this inevitable talk.

 

 

 

 

I look at him only to find him smirking at me as if enjoying himself.

 

 

 

“What ‘s with the smirk Ji?!”.

 

 

 

He smiled wider, “You’re cute Dara.”

 

 

 

 

I crooked my eyebrows bemused. But I can’t deny missing his smile for the past days, he was avoiding me so it’s refreshing to see him smile again to me, or to whatever his smiling about.

 

 

 

“You do realize you just said things out loud. It’s cute watching you scolding yourself.”

 

 

I stopped, not blinking.

 

 

‘What!’

 

 

Kill Me Now!

 

 

 

Great, now he’s probably thinking I’m going crazy with him around. This is beyond embarrassing but I forced myself not to show it. Anyhow, I believe my face is red right now. I can feel it.

 

 

 

“Whatever.” Brushing the topic off and before I could embarrass myself more, or if that’s even possible.

 

 

 

 

Bravely, I inhaled. “I just want to talk to you so please stop fooling around.”

 

 

 

“Okay, fire away. I’m listening.” He calmly replied and folded his arms in front of himself as if anticipating my every word.

 

 

 

 

 

“About the…” I bowed in hesitation. I can’t say it. Arrgghhh. “You see... I’m really sorry for saying those things to you.” Okay since I’ve already started it might as well go on with it.  Still looking on the ground, I continued. “I realize I’m being hard on the both of us, and I’m really sorry. I came back with getting you back on my mind and telling you about our son but things got really complicated that it went the other way around. You were the one chasing me, though I know I should be the one who should be earning your forgiveness and trust.” Still I don’t hear anything from him but I fought the urge to look at him so I still continued.

 

 

“I got scared of my feelings knowing how weak I am with you and you have this effect on me that you can’t imagine and you said we should be friends, then I saw you with a girl, then I got angry and then we slept again… and it’s so confusing. But I know I was still wrong saying those things to you, you don’t deserve any of it. I’m really sorry Ji. And not just for what I said but also for what I did. Running away from you, hiding, hiding Joong Ki, hurting you a-”

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped and blinked.

 

 

 

 

 

Because next thing I knew was I was enveloped in a hard embrace and my mind went literally blank for a few seconds.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled. Finally, I felt my heart at peace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

“No!” I immediately stood up, all tiredness crept out of my system.

 

 

 

She looked back at me with doubt evident in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“I think you should rest first Ji. We can talk later.” She suggested.

 

 

 

And just let this slip away. No, I’ve waited for her to come around until she’s ready to talk.

 

 

 

Coolly, “Ani, I’m okay, so you want to talk to me.” I stopped myself from smiling. I felt like I was in high school again, waiting for a confession from a very pretty girl.

 

 

 

 

She looked at the ceiling and stared at it. I sighed just looking at her, I know she’s here to apologize but I don’t have an idea if we will also talk about “us”.

 

 

 

She spoke while looking around. ‘why is she nervous?’. She spoke. I thought she’s already talking to me but she was saying things to herself. I smiled. It’s good to see the old Dara in her right now and she’s really cute.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the smirk Ji?!” She asked darkly.

 

 

 

 

“You’re cute Dara.”

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me confusingly.

 

 

 

 

“You do realize you just said things out loud. It’s cute watching you scolding yourself “

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked surprised but she also looked controlled. Okay, she’s getting annoyed. I scolded myself, I don’t want this talk to end badly as last time. I was about to apologize but she spoke again.

 

 

 

 

“Whatever.” She paused. “I just want to talk to you so please stop fooling around.”

 

 

 

 

I sighed in relief. Good thing she let that slip, I don’t know long I will have to wait again if we goes on arguing about petty things like that. “Okay, fire away. I’m listening.” I relaxed.

 

 

 

“About the…”She started. I couldn’t believe my ears listening to her. My heart is in somersaults. I felt giddy like a girl and held my hand on my mouth in awe. “Dara…” I managed to speak but she continued to talk, I don’t want to further lengthen this talk and just embrace her and kiss her like there’s no tomorrow. Finally, I’m hearing this words from her and I can’t describe how happy I am. I stepped forward but only to be ignored by her again, I really can’t wait , so I tugged her arm and pulled her in a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With just that, I felt my heart at peace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omma… Appa…” I stirred from my sleep as I heard Joong Ki’s call. Right after the mention of our names, I heard the faint knocks of the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Too lazy to get up, I looked around first. Sunshine and chilly air passed through the curtains of the bedroom window. Looking at my side, Dara’s face who’s still fast asleep welcomed my eyes. I smiled. I still can’t believe how things fell into place and right now I’m the luckiest and happiest guy in existence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa…” Joong Ki called again behind the door.

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up for a moment and saw me looking at her. “Yah, Joong Ki Appa… answer Joong Ki in the door... Ask what he needs. I barely slept because of Dohee.” She mumbled with her eyes closed again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Arasso…” I smiled and kissed her forehead before I slowly went up to open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey little guy! Good morning.” I bent down quickly as I open the door.

 

 

Joong Ki squealed in delight and hugged me immediately. “Appa! Dohee is awake but she’s crying!”

 

 

 

 

‘Oh boy.’ I sighed. He immediately lets go from the hug and run towards his mom and showered her with kisses. “Omma! Wake up! Dohee is crying and I think she’s hungry now. Omma…”

 

 

Dara just hugged her son and murmured something I can’t comprehend. I can’t blame her, she just slept an hour ago because Dohee’s have been crying once she’s out of Dara’s arm. “I’ll take care of it Dara, you rest first. Joong Ki stop bothering your mom. Come, help me with your baby sister.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joong Ki quickly stood up and kissed her mother. “arasso, rest well Omma. We’ll take care of Dohee because I’m a good oppa, right?” He eagerly smiled at me and I nodded.

 

“Of course, thank you baby… Omma we’ll just sleep for a minute.”  She Joong Ki’s hair but with still her eyes closed. I could imagine how tired she really is, Dohee’s been with us for a while now, six months to be exact. I could still remember the day Dara gave birth to her, and how I was able to hold her at the very moment she was out of Dara’ womb. I was shocked thinking how could a tiny creature be so perfect and how it really feels to be a Dad. I thought how exaggerated movies are on how they portray parents upon initially seeing their baby but right at that moment, I felt it and its beyond anything I can describe and I have Dara to thank for that. The most amazing girl that brought the life I have right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Joong Ki ran off to Dohee’s room first and I trailed behind him. Once we reach her room, Dohee has been crying her heart out.

 

 

 

 

“See Appa? I told you.” Joong Ki exclaimed pointing out at her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know I know.” I immediately took her to my arms and hushed her by swaying. “Appa is here my pretty Dohee.  Stop crying now. Appa is here.” Dohee’s crying slowly lessened. “Joong Ki, did you wake her up? Looks like she’s still sleepy.”

 

 

 

 

“Ani-yo Appa. I..I just stared at her right after I wake up and she moved a… a little and then she woke up… and then she just started crying. I swear Appa, I didn’t try to wake her up, I Just want to look at her because I wasn’t able to play with her yesterday because we went to Ji Hye’s house.” He sadly explained.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just joking Joong Ki. Come on let go get something to eat.” He immediately lightened up and nodded. We proceeded to the kitchen and quickly grabbed the box of cereals and milk in the refrigerator. We went on to the table where we ate our breakfast while I carry Dohee in my arms. I’ve been accustomed with doing stuff while carrying a baby, I guess this is really part of being a father which was all new to me. Sadly, I wasn’t able to do a lot of things for Joong Ki when he was a baby but Dara’s been understanding in giving me more time with Dohee and experience taking care of her myself.

 

 

 

 

 

“Waah Appa, this is daebak!” Joong Ki shouted as he munched on his breakfast. I guess I have to thank Lotte for the cereals and milk.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chincha? Then eat more.” I urged him and continued talking to Dohee, “Mianhe Dohee, you can eat like Oppa right now. You’ll have to wait for more years though.” She looked at me as if she understood the words I’ve just said and smiled. “Oh? You understood Appa?” She continued to smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe she finds you funny, you know, talking to her knowing she’s just six months old.” Dara surprised me as she stood in the kitchen door. She walked closer to Joong Ki.

 

 

 

 

“Is Joong Ki enjoying his breakfast? I told Appa to give you this only on weekends, guess it slipped his mind.”  She smiled sarcastically at me and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oh trouble, I must’ve heard her once but I never thought it’s an important thing to remember.’ I smiled at her, rather nervously; bet she knows what’s going through my mind right now. Maybe I could try to change the subject.

 

 

 

 

“Ah yeobo, why are you awake already? You should rest more.”

 

 

 

“We’ll I can really use some rest but my instincts tell me that something really fun is going on in the kitchen and so I see, you three are having fun without me.” She pouted at Joong Ki. How can I have such an adorable wife. Joong Ki immediately faced and hugged her.

 

 

 

“Ani-yo Omma, we’re just eating and don’t blame Appa, I really wanted the cereals for breakfast.” He said while still hugging his mom.

 

 

 

“Alright, then let me have some. I’m really hungry too.” She said and opened so that Joong Ki could feed her. The little guy fed her and they munched the food comically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Dohee-ya, come to Omma.” She stood up and went closer to me and Dohee. “Appa, give me the pretty baby.” I complied and smiled right after the scene before me. If Joong Ki looks exactly like me, Dohee looks exactly like her mom. She has Dara’s eyes, nose, skin and even her ears. One thing she got from me is her lips, yes my awesome thin lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Ji, what are you thinking? You’re spacing out.” Dara asked with a concerned face. “Are you okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah nothing,  it’s just  I could not think how would things would turn out if not this way?” I smiled at her. “I have you, Joong Ki and Dohee but if any of you –”

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t be such a drama queen Jiyong and just concentrate on the present time. What’s important is we have you and you have us and it’s all that matters right?” She looked at me sincerely. “Besides, I just received a call from Bom, they’re on their way here.” I gasped while looking at her. She nodded. “That’s why we have to tidy things up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Oh they are here. Yeobo, open the door for them. I’m going down in a bit.” I heard Dara shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Arasso!”I shouted and grabbed Joong Ki’s hand. “Let’s go welcome them.”

 

 

 

As soon as I open the door, I was welcomed by Bom’s figure.  Literally, only Bom’s because she’s blocking the view by her whole body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow Bom!” I stood there amazed. ‘How did she get this big.’  But before I could speak my mind, I saw TOP hyung silencing me with his hand gesture, good thinking. “Hi Bom, welcome! Wow, its such a long time and is it okay for you to be going around?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom smirked bitterly. “I know I’m a whale right now. But I’m just 6 months pregnant.” She stepped inside our house and hugged Joong Ki. “I miss you Joong Ki, where is your mom? Go fetch her.”

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as he went upstairs, Bom shouted, “this is all Seunghyun’s fault, I told him I still don’t want to be pregnant because I know I’ll get all sorts of food cravings and I’ll get fat. But this jerk obviously outsmarted me. Yah Chaerin, listen to me all right.”

 

 

 

 

 

That’s the only time I saw the people behind her. “Oh noona, Chaerin will never be like…” Chaerin was fast enough to slap him. “Neh unnie, I’ll listen to you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi hyung!” Seungri greeted as soon as he stepped inside. “Omo, Oppa, we brought this!” Chae handed a cake box to me. “Where is the pretty baby?” She didn’t wait for my answer and immediately followed her husband inside.

 

 

 

 

 

“JI, sorry to bother you at this time, they just called me earlier and said Bom wants to see Dara as soon as she arrived at Seoul and we decided to tag along.” Youngbae patted my shoulder and stepped inside.

 

 

 

 

“Hi Oppa!” Minzy greeted brightly. “We brought fruits and this is from Minho Oppa. He came last week and wanted to give you this but you were both busy that time. He’ll be here in Dohee’s christening he said. Oh yah!” She runs inside leaving me with loads of stuff. The others continued inside only giving me a pat in the shoulder. “Yeah guys a little help here.” Picture me alone with a cake box and a lot of bags left on the door, yeah anyways, I bet you get the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was able to bring the things to the kitchen without anyone’s help and then I proceeded to the living room where everyone was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Dara, I hope my body recovers fast as yours.” Bom jealously exclaimed. She’s munching on something.  No wonder she gets bigger and bigger.

 

 

“Of course Bom! You will!” Dara supported her while I snorted internally. I bet Bom will have a hard time recovering her body back, she’s humungous.

 

 

“Dara had been on a diet after she gave birth, but she still has to be healthy for the baby so it’s kind of tricky Bom.” I commented.

 

 

“Maybe noona you should’ve cut down on the foods even during pregnancy. Chaerin’s on her third month but she’s not gaining much though.” Seungri tactlessly continued. “And Dara noona didn’t gain much weight during her pregnancy.”

 

 

 

“Of course, Chaerin’s only on her third month, wait till she’s on the sixth month like me. As for Dara, it’s her second pregnancy so she already knows what to do.” She defended herself.

 

 

 

TOP silenced Seungri with a glare. “N..eh Bom noona, I understand. Mm..mianhe.” He cutely smiled.

 

 

“But you see Bom once you see your baby, I bet you’ll even forget your old body and tell it’s all worth it.” I shared. “Honestly, maybe you’ll want another baby right after.”

 

 

 

“That’s preposterous!” Bom disbelievingly said. “I wouldn’t want another baby right after this. Seunghyun, this will be our only child.”

 

 

“What?! Ah..ah.. neh yeobo, if that’s what you want.” Top nervously answered.

 

 

 

The guys laughed at this.

 

 

 

 

“We’ll good thing, I decided on having four.” I proudly exclaimed and hugged Dara beside me.

 

 

 

“What?! When was that decided?” Dara sounded alarmed. “You decided?”

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oops, that’s just a plan, I suppose. But I’ll make sure I’ll succeed. Besides right after listening to me, TOP hyung succeeded.’ I smiled evilly and looked at my innocent wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six months later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I woke up from a hard hit of a pillow. “You jerk, you tricked me right!!” I was continuously hit by the pillows.

 

 

 

 

“Yah wake up! You bastard!” I defended myself with my arm. “Yah Dara, what did I do? Stop.”

 

 

 

“You jerk, I knew you were planning this all along! Stand up!!”

 

 

 

 

“Stop shouting Dara, the neighbors will hear us! What’s the problem?”

 

 

 

 

“You dare ask what’s the problem?” She still hits me with the pillows.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re the problem, you manipulative fool! Now I’m pregnant again scumbag!”

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped her pillow and looked at her wide eyed. This scenario is really different from the announcement of her pregnancy with Dohee, well, that’s because Dohee was planned.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ww..what? cchi..chincha? Yesssssssssss!!” I can’t help but smile foolishly at Dara, who was looking at me with unbelieving eyes. I kissed her forehead quickly and in a second, went outside the door leaving Dara behind. “Yes, we’ll have another baby! Yes!!!!! Joong Ki! Dohee!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What yes?! You jerk!! JIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END ~~~ :********

 


 

Hey there, I know it's been a long time! But i hope you haven't forgotten about the story. I know a lot of you are waiting for this update and thank you for your patience. This story is almost like two years old, since i started it October 2012, did i do the math right? anyways, I just really want to thank you all, the viewers, the commenters (is that even a word?), the subscribers, the upvoters and friends for loving this story. My very first story. I hope the ending fits your imagination of how the story will really end cause you waited quite long. I'll also thank the future viewers, future commenters, future sibscribers, future upvoters, future friends here in asiafanfics. I love you all and thank you for the comments and votes, this really inspired me and will inspire me to write another story maybe. I have a lot of ideas on my head right now, but i can't seem to put in paper but i know i'll find a way.

I love GD and Dara!! I love them both as a couple and individually. All i can hope for is that they'll be happy in anyway possible!!

I love you all. I have so much to say, maybe i'll have different chapter for an author's note but whatever!

 

Thanks again and hope a good year is ahead of us all. 2014 fighting!

 

Kansahamnida! Saranghaeyo!

<3 <3 <3