Blast from the Past

Im not her!

 

*Nope, laptop still isn't fixed, if that is what you're about to ask. But my good friend lend me hers, good thing i have this story saved in a USB. keke.

 

 

Dara POV

 

I’m on my way to the clinic when I happen to pass by the park where the commotion I got involved in happened. ‘I’m doomed .What was I thinking?’ i wrinkled my eyebrows as I recall what I did in that exact spot.

 

“You came back to get this?” I heard someone spoke behind me. I slowly turned to see the face of the man I dreaded to see handing out a oddly familiar cap.

Kwon Jiyong!  Oh God! Spare my life!’

 

I broke from my trance as my eyes widened in surprise with his next move, “Sun Hee!” I was suddenly enveloped in his two arms and my head leveled on his chest.

What the?! Oh my! He is out of his mind!'

I pushed him away with force and succeeded. His eyes shifted from eyes filled with longing to eyes filled with anger. ‘Oh no! he’s angry again. But I mustn’t show him I’m scared, so put on a brave face as I shouted.

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

“Are you out of your mind? My name is not Sun Hee?!” the girl in front of me screamed to my face as she fixes herself.

I’m really mad but I eventually lost the anger as I stare back at her pretty face.

Jiyong,what are you thinking?’ I thought to myself. I really lost it when I saw her face again as she turned to me a while ago. I couldn’t help but my hands moved on its own and hugged her, probably to fill the longing feeling my whole being is experiencing. ‘I’m losing my mind. Jiyong get a grip of yourself!’ I closed my eyes forcefully to forget the scene earlier.

 

“I’ll get that!” I didn’t notice I had my eyes closed for a while until she snatched the cap I was holding out to her earlier from my hold. I tighten my hold on the cap. She then looked at my hands then back to my face. It was like we were playing tug-of-war, but the thing is I am enjoying it while clearly she doesn’t. She glared at me with threatening eyes. I let go of the cap but I chuckle loudly. ‘She’s so cute with that angry face. She thought she can scare me.’

 

“You’re crazy!! What’s so funny?!” as she asked me with confused eyes. ‘Aw, now she looks even cuter.’  I laughed even more loudly.

“You really are out of your mind!” As she was about to go, I immediately grabbed her hand.

“Don’t touch me!” She quickly jerks her hand out of my grasp.

“I’m sorry okay?!” I said in a mighty voice.

“oh... now you’re sorry huh?” She slowly walked at me while staring. She raised one of her eyebrows, “Tsk, Tsk, shame though…” she shook her head as she continued, “ …because I don’t do that!”

 

I gulped as I remember myself saying the same things earlier when Hyun Joong was asking for forgiveness. Now, she’s using it against me as if I’m eating my own words. This girl really has nerves. Total opposite of the sweet Sun Hee.

“Also, it’s not me, you owe an apology. It’s Hyun Joong.” As she put on the cap and walked her way out of the park leaving me with my thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 “Did you send her?” I managed to ask the wind as I look at the grave in front of me.

“To save me from this misery? Or punish me for acting like a jerk all this years?” I lied down as I stare at the sky above me.

 I went to the cemetery which was 10 minutes drive away from the school. Right after my conversation with Sandara, my feet brought me here. After 3 years, I’m here again.

‘Can you forgive me for trying to forget you? I did that to be able to numb myself from the pain. I lost everything when you died. But looks like fate really is playing with me’

“This is a sick joke. Not funny at all.” I whispered to myself as I close my eyes and felt my tears running down my face. His memories started to play in his head.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

 

Busan  March 2007

 

 

“Okay, everyone pay attention first! You all can look around the streets, visit the shops and do whatever you want but be sure to be back before 4pm as the this bus leaves by that time.” The professor stated.

“Okay?!  Carry on!” He waved his hands to signal the students to go.

 

 

 

“Hyung, where do you plan to go?” Seungri asked Jiyong. He looked around them and saw a lot of shops, different kinds of them from bookshops to tattoo parlors.

“Oh, let’s look at the game house first!” Daesung suggested. “Okay!” Taeyang excitedly agreed.

“Okay, you two go ahead! We’ll follow, I’ll just buy something from the shop I saw earlier. Let’s go maknae!” Jiyong put his hand on Seungri’s shoulders to forcefully drag him leaving the poor panda no choice but to go with him.

 

They proceeded to shop that sells scarves, socks and gloves. “Yah hyung, Why are we here? These are girly stuffs.” He proclaimed loudly as he held and examined a green scarf.

Jiyong just smirked at his statement and suddenly noticed the table with beanies in it. 

He suddenly forwarded and didn’t notice the girl walking in the opposite direction.

 

 

‘Blag!’

 

 

They bumped into each other and fell on the floor. The girl quickly stood up and held a hand to Jiyong while one of her hand nursed her forehead. “Mianhe! I wasn’t looking at the way.”

Jiyong was about to shout but stopped as he saw the girl’s face. He is staring at the prettiest girl he had ever seen. He was speechless and couldn’t utter a word.

However, the girl stared at him with confused eyes. ‘Omo, is he alright? Looks like he bumped his head pretty badly. He can’t even speak now.’

 

“Helllloooo?! Are you okay?”She said as she waved her hand on Jiyong’s face. She then heard her cellphone ring which also brought Jiyong back to his senses.  He smiled at the thought of asking the girl for coffee but noticed no one is in front of him already. He immediately looked around.

“Yeboseyo? … Appa… I’ll meet you there!” he managed to hear her say as she exits the shop.

 

He his heel to follow her but the face of Seungri quickly blocked his way. “Hyung, are you done?”

“Aissht , get out of the way!” he  pushed him aside as he went to the door. He went out of the shop but already lost trail of the girl.

 

“Pabo, I didn’t even manage to get her name.” I murmured to myself.

“Whose name?”  Seungri blurted out behind me. “that girl? Is she hot? …Shame, I didn’t saw her…”

Seungri started to blubber words he wasn’t able to hear because he was still thinking about the girl’s face and he stare at the street in front of him.

 

 

 

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Jiyong asked out of  nowhere and still staring at the streets.

Seungri shook his shoulders disgustingly, “eew hyung! what’s with the cheesiness? Stop it before I throw up and lose my appetite.”

 

But he then looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Don’t tell me, you fell in love with some random girl you bumped into in a cute shop.” He batted his eyelashes as he continued with sarcasm in his voice, “Oh my god! That so romantic! That only happens in movies!”

Jiyong glared at him and poke his head strongly. “Ouch hyung! That really hurt!” he said as he nursed his head.

“Shut up now or you’ll get more than that!” Seungri raised both of his hands and stepped back. He motioned his fingers to his mouth zipping it.

“Better! Now, let’s go to Daesung and Taeyang now.” He gave the street a last look before following Seungri to the game house.

 

 

 

:: 

 

 

 

 

Seoul November 2007

 

 

“Man, good thing you all attended! Thanks!” TOP announced as he joined the table of his 4 friends.

They are currently at TOP mansion for the celebration of his birthday. A lot of famous people ais in attendance. Politicians, business moguls, singers, actors and a lot of foreign businessmen are in the party. The place was filled with lavish decorations and huge tables were set with expensive cuisines. An orchestra was playing soft music to enliven the ambience of the party. People are laughing and talking with one another as they greet and meet each other.

 

“We wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Seungri answered. “Happy Birthday hyung!”

 “Yeah, Happy Birthday TOP!” The other 3 greeted him.

“Thanks guys. Oh by the way, I’ll introduce you to my cousin later; she got back from the States. She’ll be here for good and will enroll in our school.”He stated as he leave the four to speak to his other guests.

 

“Oh? A she-cousin, a girl!” Seungri breathlessly squealed. “Have you met her?” Daesung ignored Seungri as he asked Taeyang who answered, “Hm, I saw her picture once, but they are still young in that picture.”

“Oh, is she pretty?” Seungri excited asked.

Taeyang could only nod to the childish questions of the maknae.  “Aist, I don’t know what to do with you anymore. Aren’t you tired of judging people by their looks?!”

 

 

 

Few moments later…

 

 

 

They saw TOP walking to their direction with a very pretty girl in pink dress. She has light make up on against her pale skin but her beauty still stand out from the rest of the people in the party. People they pass by stop from what they are doing to catch a glimpse of the girl.

 

“Taeyang hyung, you’re such a bad liar. She’s not just pretty, She’s very pretty!” Seungri commented with amazed eyes.

Jiyong couldn’t believe his eyes, too. He will never forget that face. That very same face which he bumped into. The four of them walked closer to meet the two.

“Guys, I want you to meet my cousin… Sun Hee… Kim Sun Hee…” TOP introduced her with a proud voice.

Jiyong couldn’t contain his thrill upon seeing her… again… He stated, “Hey, I never thought I’ll be seeing you again.” However, she looked at Jiyong puzzled at his statement.

“I’m sorry?”She stated.

She glanced at TOP for help. “Jiyong, what are you saying? Do you know her already?”

“Yeah, we met at Busan.” He answered then gazed at Sun Hee. “I’m the guy you bumped into. At a weave shop. In the Beanie area.” She continued to stare at him bewildered. 


“That’s impossible Jiyong. She just arrived last week and it’s her first time to return back to Korea ever since we were like10.” TOP knowingly stated.

I looked at her again and saw her smiling at me. “Oh, I’m sorry.” But at the back of his mind, he was sure he had already seen her though he will now keep quiet to stop himself from being further humiliated.

“Oh its okay!” She widened her smile.

The thought bothered him though. After seeing the girl in Busan, he constantly dreamt about her. He regarded  her as he’s first love since he never felt anything like this before and eventhough he doesn’t know her, or even her name.

He decided to forget the thought because he don’t care if his mind was playing tricks on him, what is important is the girl is right in front of him. He focused on the girl and fill up his mind with plans of making her his.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

 

 


Scenes cut of the next chapter:

 

...“Sun Hee is dead, whether I like it or not. And nobody is going to replace her, not some poor, loud, mediocre girl.” Jiyong bit the apple and looked at Bom. “Happy?”

 

 

 ...“I think it’s you Bom, who needs reality check. She’s not your bestfriend either, why are you trying to be close to her all of a sudden?” Jiyong joked at her with a disapproving face.

 

 

...He stood up from the table and grab Bom’s drink. He walked over the table and turned the container upside down right on Dara’s head. Everyone gasped in surprise.

 


Please enjoy. thanks everyone! You all have been very good to me!