Lost and Found

Im not her!

 

 

 

“They found Joong Ki…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hearing Bom’s conversation with TOP, Dara suddenly felt as if something heavy was lifted off from her, no scratch that, it is as if her soul found its way back to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tabi said they already know where Joong Ki is but they are still on their way.” Bom sincerely comforted Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘They found Joong Ki… ’

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled and relaxed a bit but as she stepped forward her hand accidentally knocked down her glass from the coffee table she was standing next to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The glass shattered quickly as it hit the floor, shock was sketched to everyone’s faces, Dara was shocked too and absent mindedly picked up a piece of the broken glass which she recklessly held. It cut her a bit in her finger. Chaerin immediately went to her and stopped her in taking another piece.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aissht, unnie, stop picking it up. Look you already hurt yourself.” Chaerin held her hand to make Dara see her finger tainted with her own blood because it seems like she, herself, was oblivious of it. Bom stepped closer to Dara with tissues ready in her hand. She immediately pressed on Dara’s injured fingers and aided her away from the messed spot.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s mind is still floating up until she was dragged by Bom into a corner. ‘Something is not right.’ She can feel it in the chilliness of the air that went past her after Bom’s call. She snapped out of her reverie.

 

 

 

 

 

She immediately held Bom by the shoulders, unmindful of the pain in her hands, “Bom call TOP again. Please…”

“Wait Dara, what’s the matter?” Look you’re bleeding so-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, listen to me, you need to call him again..” Dara continued to plead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom still confused, as well as the other two girls, “Dara, calm yourself first. Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Bom Listen to me, something is not right… Give me this.”  She was shaking but she managed to snatched Bom’s phone away from her. She browsed the phone quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look Dara that’s not mine, that’s Tabi’s phone, so if you want to call him again call Seungri’s phone.” Bom didn’t argue and let her do the call. CL and Minzy looked watched worriedly.

 

 

 

 

After dialing, Dara slowly held the phone to her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ani, this is Dara. Is there something going on?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, answer me!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara unconsciously let go of the phone in her hand with her eyes glistening and tear slowly flowed from her left eye.  She is still looking at the same spot as she was moments ago.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom quickly rushed to Dara, who then slumped on her feet from her wobbly knees. “Dara, what did he say?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

But no answer came from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She picked up the phone upon seeing the other line still haven’t hanged up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened?” Bom intently listen to the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

She sighed deeply before saying goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, come on.” She supported Dara and urged her to stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin helped her, “Unnie, what happened?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom carefully chose her words, “They found out JoongKi was in the mall where he met Jiyong but before they reached there, they received a call saying he was rushed to the hospital because he was bleeding badly.” She turned to Dara, “you need to be strong for Joong Ki okay? Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

Hospitals….

 

 

 

 

My most dreaded place…

 

 

 

 

But it seems like fate is playing on me…

 

 

 

 

Why do I always end up here?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And worse, I have to sit and wait while someone important to me goes through that… that room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aissht, this is making me c razy” I pulled up my hair in frustration while my friends can just scowl on my irritation.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, please, we’re as anxious as you.” Seungri tried to pacify. ‘Aisht this rat, let see if you still say this  once you have a son in a freaking hospital.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just let him Seungri, you wouldn’t understand how he feels right now.” Youngbae hissed at the maknae, who shut up right away. ‘Thank God for Youngbae.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fidgeted in my seat and next thing I heard was footsteps coming towards our direction. “Tabi.” I heard Bom’s loud voice. I looked up and saw her with Dara. Dara…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looks composed instead of how I envisioned her to react at this kind of situation.  She looks calm and a little red from crying but it only makes her look blushed and prettier. ‘Aigoo, Jiyong, get a hold of yourself. Your kid is in the emergency room right now.’ I shaked the thoughts off my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara spoke, “How is he Ji?” She said my name which brought calmness to my entire being.  I didn’t answer, well I don’t know what to answer. Looking at her just made me blank, ‘How can she do this to me?’ I suddenly felt all the more guilty for my acts earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look Ji, I’m sorry about this.” I can’t let her speak further and hear her soft voice. I can’t stand it because I just want to hug her and tell her we can get through this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What exactly is happening Dara? Why do  you sound so calm? Is Joong Ki sick? What-?” She cut me off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is the fourth time he was rushed to the hospital...

He was diagnosed with diabetes last year. It’s also the reason why he can’t be tired. But Joong Ki is a strong kid…

 

I was way more scared than you are right now, the first and second time he was admitted. I couldn’t eat for days when that happened but Joong Ki felt really sad upon seeing me like that. He always blames himself for being weak and making me worry, such a foolish kid.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Joong Ki is a brave kid, maybe he got that side of him from you because I’m nothing compared to the courage he’s showing everyday.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one could broke the silence upon hearing her. I felt my heart breaking into pieces and my tears forming in my eyes. How could I let this two important people in my life be like this. I could see Dara suffered a lot, and I could imagine my son being through all the pain. But what did I exactly do with my life while they are being through this ordeal?

 

 

 

 

 

But then the door of the emergency room opened revealing a frantic doctor, “Are you the family of the kid?”  Dara and I forwarded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We need to perform blood transfusion.” Dara looked immediately at me.  

 

 

 

“we need blood type AB, is there anyone from you whose-”

 

 

 

 

I immediately cut the doctor.  “We are of the same type.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Is it ok-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Neh, I’m his dad.II'm Joong Ki's dad and if i need to donate all my blood right now. I'll do it.”