Failed Plan

Im not her!

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been week but news about her is still at zero and this made Jiyong depressed as he could ever be.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, still no news?” Seungri voiced out his concern as he saw Jiyong walk into their room.

 

 

 

“Ani-yo.” He sat and stared blankly at the window.

 

 

 

The four of them looked at each other wishing they could somehow help him in this but they also did everything they could do and got nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The eerie silence  broke when Bom arrived. “What’s up with the silence? Did someone just died?” She raised her brow.

 

 

“Unnie, that’s so tactless.” CL followed her. Minzy followed last.

 

 

 

 

“The atmosphere here is so gloomy. I don’t know if I can stay here for long.” Bom continued.

 

 

 

 

“Then just go away noona.” Seungri replied.

 

 

 

She turned to Seungri with narrowed eyes, “Oh, I will. I’m just here to give you guys these.” She handed out the graduation invitation. “It’ll just be a week and we’re out of here. How cool is that?” She chanted happily.

 

 

 

 

The rest of them smiled. It’s their graduation next week and Bom is in charge of the decorations. Only if Jiyong could use a little happiness from this news, it’ll be a great help but it’s not working even for him.

 

 

 

 

Seeing no response from them, “Whatever, just be sure to show up your butts on the graduation okay? Yup, I’m looking at you Jiyong!” She emphasized. She knew about Jiyong’s news but unlike Jiyong she took it lightly and said she’s happy she’s alive and never talked about it again.

 

 

 

 

“Okay.I’ll be going.” She blew a kiss towards TOP before she went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you think Bom took everything lightly? I mean, she usually is the type that makes a deal out of everything, take this graduation as example.” Taeyang started after he made sure she is completely out of the room.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah I noticed that too. I was expecting her to be as depressed as this one here.” Daesung agreed and pointed at Jiyong. “What did she tell you?” He turned to TOP.

 

 

 

“I already told you, I’m not repeating myself.” TOP lazily answered him.

 

 

 

“But I can’t believe she just said “that’s cool”. There’s no hint of surprise?”

 

 

 

 

He nodded impatiently. “That’s cool, she’s alive. End of conversation.”

 

 

 

“That’s weird.”

 

 

 

 

 

TOP turned to him, “Bom is weird, why are you always surprised?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Bom’s POV

 

 

 

After leaving the room , I headed to the parking lot and went to my car. I proceeded to the mall and waited in the restaurant. I glanced at my watch checking the time. ‘I’m a little too early, I guess.’

 

Hm. Let me see the menu’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up and saw the people I’m waiting for. “Hey!” I waved back.

 

 

 

 

“Aw, I missed Joong Ki a lot. Why don’t you give Aunt Bommie a big hug?” I tried to plead cutely.

 

 

 

 

The kid immediately hugged me.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, you just saw him yesterday.”

 

 

 

 

“That’s the point. It was yesterday.” I sighed while releasing Joong Ki from the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m starting to understand Jiyong for spoiling Ji Hye too much.” I joked.

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled at this.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong would make a great father, if you just let him.” I carefully suggested. I glanced at Joong Ki but he is now busily playing with the Ipad.

 

 

 

“He’s racking his brains for a week and I just met the guys before going here and he’s gotten worse. Just so you know, the rat gave him the idea of the possibility of being Joong Ki’s father.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m not hiding this from him and you already told me this yesterday, I know I should’ve told him about Joong Ki long time ago but the moment I knew who I really am, I also realized what I wanted and they are more than ready to help me. I felt that since I’m keeping the baby, I need to fulfill my dreams so that I could be a good example for my kid.” She explained and smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I knew better, I know she’s afraid of Jiyong’s feelings. I decided to keep my mouth shut knowing I just reconciled with her last week. It was a surprise when I received her call and she made me promise not to tell anyone so I tried to change the subject. “Mr. and Mrs. Kim already left Korea?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, they had a hard time saying goodbye to Joong Ki. They’ve been used to being with him all the time, especially when I have to go to school.” She combed Joong Ki’s hair as she smiles.

 

 

 

 

“It’s really good to have you back.” I smiled.

 

 

 

“Yeah, it’s good to be back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“For goodness sake, please practice on your graduation walk Jiyong.  You don’t want to embarrass yourself tomorrow right?” Bom stood in front of him, scolding him.

 

“Seriously Bom, what’s the big fuss about this walk? Imean, it’s just be steps like my everyday walking,” Jiyong continued to ignore her as he sat lazily in his chair.

 

“My parents won’t be there. They have an important meeting.” Jiyong sensed the seriousness in the air. “okay, okay. Fine. I’ll follow there.

 

“Thank you!” Though not a trace of gratefulness is in her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Graduation Day

 

Author's POV

 

 

“Aigoo, I can’t believe my son is graduating!” Seungri’s mom pinched his cheeks hardly earning a yelp from him. “Omma, stop embarrassing me! I’m not graduating from highschool. I’m a college graduate., stop treating me like a baby.” He tried to push him away but she just smiled and patted his head.

 

 

 

 

Daesung took a shot of this, “Future blackmailing purposes.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys, Congratulations!” Se7en suddenly appeared with Han Byul and Ji Hye. Ji hye handed them small gifts.

 

 

“Wow, thanks Ji Hye.” Jiyong immediately hugged her in appreciation.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, we’ll just watch you guys. You’ll treat us after right?” Se7en joked. He congratulated them again before going to their seats.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom suddenly emerged to their side.”This is it, we’ll start in five.” Bom looked a little tired but still stunningly pretty. She winked to TOP and walked past us to get in her line.

 

 

The graduation started with the students marching gracefully to their seats. The parents looked proud seeing their kids. Jiyong rolled his eyes, if only they’re here he could’ve felt so much better but he got no one to witness his graduation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The graduation finished off as expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guys were hanging outside the auditorium waiting for the others as they will proceed to Seungri’s after party.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom is still in the phone, you guys go first, I’ll just wait for her.” TOP shooed them away.

 

 

 

 

“You sure?” Taeyang doubted. “She might kill us if she knew we left ahead. She wants to be the first of everything, ya know.”

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’ll handle her. Go on now, guests will be arriving soon. It’ll be worse if Seungri isn’t there by that time.” TOP reassured them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Just call me hyung if your already on your way.”  Seungri bade before going to his car.

 

 

 

 

“Arasso.” He waved back. TOP retreated and went to look for Bom where he left her earlier. She saw her but she looked anxious and busily dialing her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on, come on… Aissht chincha!” Bom continued on abusing her phone.  She was oblivious of TOP at her back. “Voicemail… Aissht.. Pick up?” Bom whispered to herself.

 

 

 

 

“Who are you calling?” TOP whispered beside her.

 

 

 

Bom dropped her phone in surprise. “Woah!”

 

 

 

 

 Too bad it fell on the fountain beside it wrecking the whole thing off.  She slowly looked at her side to see her confused boyfriend. Fear first registered on her face, ‘Did he hear me?’, but she caught on fast.

 

 

 

“Aissht Seunghyun! Look what you did?” She shouted at him.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry…” TOP confusingly apologized. “But I don’t understand why you are so jumpy? And who are you calling? You’ve been on the phone right after we left the auditorium.”

 

 

 

 

“i..i…” Bom slowly stepped away from TOP. “..i was talking… to..to.. my cousin and she’s supposed to be here but something came up and she was about to tell me but we got cut off and I was calling her again. Okay? And thanks to you we won’t be able to talk again.” She sighed as she picked up her phone fully drenched of water.

 

 

 

 

“Oh is that so? Here use my phone.” He handed out his phone.

 

 

 

“Ani, I…don’t remember her phone number. It’s no use.” She pouted.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m so sorry but I’ll just buy you a new one tomorrow. Is that okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded. “Yeah, I guess.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Then what’s with the frown?”

 

 

 

 

 

She forced out a smile.

 

 

 

 

“Good. Everything’s gonna be alright okay?” He took her hand and proceeded to walk to their car.

 

 

 

 

She sighed. “I hope so.” She glanced at her hand looking at her phone.  “It better be.”

 

 

 

 

 


>>>>>>>>>    <3