Outburst of emotions

Im not her!

 

*Cafeteria scene..keke. classic...I'm back!

 

 

 

 

Lunch time at the cafeteria…

 

 

 

A lot of students are now in the cafeteria busily munching on food or if not, talking with one another.

 

Four students entered the place.

 

It is as if an angel passed by because silence took over the whole place, everybody was staring at the newcomers as they walk. They went on their usual table. The whole cafeteria went back to their own businesses as the four sat down on their seats.

 

 

“Where is Ji?” TOP suddenly asked.

“On his way, he went out of the school but is on his way back.” Taeyang immediately answered as he just read the text from Jiyong on his phone.

 

“You think he’s alright?” Daesung added.

“I don’t know. But I hope so. I don’t want to see Ji sulking and losing his mind over what happened this morning. He’d already been through a lot.” TOP said in a tormented voice.

 

 

“Well, we all hope so too! Dara is such a darling, how can he kick her?” Bom suddenly appeared in the vacant seat with food on a tray.

The four quickly looked at her. She bit on a sandwich and chomped on it for a while. She looked at the four pair of curios eyes beaming at her. She raised her brows.

 

“What?! She’s my seatmate in one of Sooro’s class.” She said in a casual tone as if she’s saying a very normal thing.

“So you met her? I’m right about her, about being Sun Hee’s doppelganger?” Top managed to ask.

“Yeah, but she’s cool. We talked a lot and by the way" she paused, "... she hates all of you!” She just finished her sandwich and just about to drink when she said the statement.

 

The four waited motionless for her next statement.

 

“You can’t blame her. Up until we parted, she still is complaining about her back pains. Jiyong is crazy kicking a girl. Very ungentlemanly!” She complained.

 

 

 

“She’s not ladylike herself!” Jiyong bursted out as she heard Bom. He just arrived in their table. “How can a girl be so loud?! Her voice is bigger than her it annoys the out of me.”

 

“Whatever.”She then focused on TOP, “Don’t you even dare doing that same fit on me Choi! If you break even a single hair out of my head, you’re done for!”

 

TOP gulped in horror but managed to stutter. “I…I w-w…wont I promise!”

“Good!”she turned to Jiyong, “I hope you do know the situation here Jiyong.”

 

“and what is the situation here Bom?” He said sarcastically.

 

“She is not Sun Hee. So don’t go stalking her like a love sick drooling puppy.” She warned.

 

He smirked. “You think I’m that crazy?” He suddenly snatched the apple out of her tray.

 

“Sun Hee is dead, whether I like it or not. And nobody is going to replace her, not some poor, loud, mediocre girl.” He bit the apple and looked at Bom. “Happy?”

 

“I hope your telling the truth Ji.” She eyed him with doubt.

“I am!”

“Then good! Because I invited her to my birthday next month.”She said with finality.

 

 

“What?! You’re already that close Noona?” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“I think it’s you Bom, who needs reality check. She’s not your bestfriend either, why are you trying to be close to her all of a sudden?” Jiyong joked at her with a disapproving face.

“Very funny Ji!” Bom mocked. “I know that! She is nice that’s why, besides she has no friends here because you scums already scared the of the other students.”

 

“Stop fighting already! I’m losing my appetite.” Taeyang managed to stop the two from their nonstop bickering. He changed the subject by asking Seungri, “Where the hell are CL and Minzy? First day is almost over.”

 

“They can’t book a fight earlier than tomorrow so they’ll arrive but will attend school the day after. I really miss my Chaerin.” He said dreamily.

 

Jiyong teased Seungri as he pointed at him, “I understand you now Noona! This is a love sick puppy.  Don’t worry I won’t go this far!”

 

 

::

 

 

Just when they settled on their seats, three people emerged in the cafeteria entrance. Two tall boys, one dressed up finely and looking over the place to see an empty table while the other has his one arm heavily bandaged and with few red scratches on his face. Behind them was a girl concentrating on a book with her furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Come on, we will seat over there!”  Minho pointed to a table not noticing it was 3 tables away from Bigbang’s table. The three was oblivious to the stares the whole cafeteria are giving them. Bom suddenly waved her hand as she caught the face of the girl nearing them.

 

“Dara!” Bom happily squealed.

“Bom-shi!” Dara waved back at her but suddenly stopped as she saw the faces of the people she was with.

 

She bowed her head to hide her embarrassment as she turned to Minho. She was glad Minho believed her right away about her accident and losing her memory, on the second thought, Minho is quite relieved upon hearing her not remembering anything. They decided to start over as friends again to much Minho’s delight.

 

She noticed the inquiring eyes of Minho. “She’s my seatmate in English class. I didn’t know she’s friends with Bigbang.” Dara said defensively.

“TOP is her boyfriend.” He informed me.

“Chincha?! I didn’t know that. But she was really nice to me. And look how she just greeted me, I mean she should be pissed at me too for doing that to her friends. I think she’s different from the rest of them.” She figured out.

“She is different. She’s kinda weird, She’s the only person TOP is scared of.” Hyun Joong sardonically added.

“Maybe that’s what happen when you fall in love.” She stupidly remarked. The awkward silence suddenly enveloped them.
 

 

“That is really cheesy Dara!”Hyun Joong broke the silence.

“I know right?!” Dara smiled at him and looked at Minho. She couldn’t contain herself anymore she burst out laughing. Minho was also stopping himself from laughing but failed as he burst out upon hearing Dara’s laughter. Hyun Joong followed and they were like that for a while.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong, however, wasn’t pleased with the scene before him. He meant what he said to Bom earlier but he still cannot help but feel agitated by seeing the girl with the guys. He can’t understand his feelings. Jealousy? Annoyance? Anger? His bubble of thought bursted as he heard the three lauging at their tables. Dara is clearly having the time of her life with the two losers.

He stood up from the table and grab Bom’s drink. He walked over the table and turned the container upside down right on Dara’s head. Everyone gasped in surprise.

 

“Oh!” Jiyong mockingly said. “I thought you needed this… to wake you up…Guess I’m wrong. Oh well, I’m only human.” He turned her back on him but the voice of Dara stopped him.

 

 

“You! Ju-geul lae?!”She shouted and run to Jiyong’s back and grips his hair. “You’ll pay for that!”

 

 

“Ouch! Stop!” He managed to toss Dara out of his back. But just as he is about to look at her. A heavy punch landed on his face. More people gasp in horror upon witnessing what the girl just did.

 

 

Dara stood her with eyes filled with tears still with her fist closed and hurting. She is really embarrassed at what Jiyong did earlier. She rarely cries but this is really beyond what she can handle.

 

“Does that hurt? ...I sure do hope so … Now were even.”She said in between her tears.

 

Jiyong looked at the girl as he heard her sniffed. He was surprised to see her with eyes staring strongly at him while tears continuously poured out of it. She was crying but really trying hard to suppress her wails, ‘no she won’t, not in front of this bastard’.

 

 

 

He don' t know what took over him but he pulled Dara’s arm forcefully and headed out of the cafeteria. He could feel her struggling from his grip but she’s no match against his strength. They headed to the room where Bigbang usually hangs out. They are alone there now.  He let go of  her arm and closed the door. She remained still at her spot as she bowed her head still crying.

 

 

She stepped back in surprise as Jiyong patted her head with a towel. Then took out his handkerchief and cleaned her face. She doesn’t how to react to his sudden actions.

“What are you playing at?” She anxiously said backing away from him.

“I’m not playing, I’m helping you clean yourself.” He continued to dry her hair.

“Stop! Don’t touch me!”

“Aisht, you’ll get cold if your hair won’t dry up fast.” He struggled to reach out her hair with the towel.

 

She pursed her lips, “Don’t act as if you care about me! It’s your fault I’m a mess!”

“You forced me to do it!” He shouted.

 

“Me?! What did I do? I don’t understand! You’re mad!” She said as he threw him a defiant stare. Jiyong couldn’t understand himself either. When he saw her happily chatting with those two losers, he lost his temper and did the most annoying thing he could think of to grab her attention.

He sighed and turned his back on her to end their argument.

He went to a cabinet and got a blue checkered polo out. “Please change!” He handed it put to Dara who was still stunned at his actions.

 

“Are you bipolar or someting? One moment, you’re shouting at me then kicking me and then pour out a juice on me then now you’re acting like you’re a concerned old friend. Please Jiyong-shi I have enough on my plate already. Can you just leave me alone?” She pleaded.

“I can’t. Just change clothes please” He mumbled.

“With you here?”

 

He turned his back for his answer and put a hand in level with his eyes to indicate he sees nothing.

Dara hesitated for a moment but hurriedly got out of her wet clothes and put on the clothes Jiyong gave her. A few minutes later, she’s already ok with Jiyong clothes perfectly fitting her.

 

“I’m done.”

 

“Good thing it fits you.” He faced Dara slowly as saw her busily tying her hair to a ponytail.

 

He grabbed her hand and took the sanrio she was about to use. “Hey!”She surprisingly remarked.

 

“Ponytail doesn’t suit you. Let your hair down so it’ll dry faster.” He interrupted her.

 

 

“What do you exactly want from me?” She sighed in defeat. She had this question from the moment he dragged her out of the cafeteria but only managed to ask him until now.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at Dara, sighed before saying the most shocking statement that ever come out of his arrogant mouth,

 

 

“Be my girlfriend…”

 

 

 


 

 

*Please understand Jiyong for his confused mind!