Seeing faces

Im not her!

 

T.O.P’s POV

 

“Come on Seungri, hurry up!” I shouted from the car. We are currently on the driveway at the front of Seungri’s house.

We decided to party tonight before the classes start tomorrow.


“Ya…Yahh! hyung, I’m right beside you, don’t shout!” Jiyong exclaimed while putting a finger in his left ear.

He is seated at front passenger seat of my car. Dae and Taeyang are in the same car are behind us.

 


“I told you, we should just leave him, you know how he is. ‘Study time still isn’t over’!” I mockingly said.


“Don’t be ridiculous. Classes are just about to start tomorrow.” He said in a matter-of-factly tone.


“We’ll see!” I said as I pointed out to a figure hurrying down our way. “Seungri-ah, what took you so long?”


“Ah, Mianhe hyung! I was having a bit of light reading of our prescribed books so I lost track of time.” Seungri answered.


 “See?!” I smiled at Jiyong who just shrugged his shoulders. “Arasso, Hop in, let’s go!” Seungri jumped in the back of convertible.


I stepped on the car and speed up towards the highway. The car behind us hurriedly matched up with our speed.

I saw Dae waving at us from the other car.

“Hyung! Where are we heading?” Maknae loudly asked Jiyong. 

“Se7en’s birthday party!” Jiyong answered without looking at Seungri who shoutingly replied, “Oh, right. I almost forgot about his birthday. Hahaha!”

 


I stopped as the traffic lights turned red but Taeyang’s car speed up to beat the red signal and zoomed his way across the other side of the road.

“Aissht hyung! Tae-hyung beat you. I could imagine him laughing his off right now!” the panda blurted out.

I turned to him as I defended myself, “I was being careful okay?! Such a show off!” I pounded the steering wheel of my car as I glared back to the traffic lights ahead of me.

 

 

 


“SunHee…” Jiyong almost whispered to himself while staring at the bus beside our car but audible enough to be heard by Seungri and me.


I quickly turned my head towards Jiyong, same goes with Seungri.

 

“Yah. Jiyong!” I patted his shoulders to make him snapped back to reality. He glanced back at me with shock on his face,

then again at the bus window. I stared at the direction of his view but saw nothing but a vacant seat.

 

The bus forwarded as the lights turned green.  Well, that’s my cue to step on the gas.


“Jiyong, what’s wrong with you? You just mumbled her name. Are you that hungry?” I jokingly stated though at the back my mind it’s still a sensitive issue.

Jiyong’s eyes lingered on the front of the car for a couple of seconds and looked back at me. “I saw her face in the bus. I saw SunHee’s face.”

He bluntly replied as I zoomed my way on the road leaving the bus earlier behind.

 


“Hyung, we saw no one. I think you mistook someone who was seated on the spot before that person boarded. She can’t be SunHee, you know that.” Maknae blurted out. ‘Aissht, poor maknae, you don’t have to rub it in Jiyong’s face, now prepare for doom’ I thought as I glanced at Jiyong who is surprisingly not angry with Seungri,

he is just shaking his head with his hand on his forehead. “Yeah, you’re right, maybe I’m just hungry that’s why I’m seeing things.

Come on Hyung, step on it!” He turned to me while clapping his hands.

 

“Arasso! Hold on tight!”  I stepped on the accelerator and raced our way towards the party venue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 


The bus halted as the traffic lights turned red.

I looked beside our bus as one sports car stopped while the other continued on its way not minding the red signal.

Tsk, show off, because they can afford such car, they think no rule applies to them.’ I thought with a frown on my face.

I glanced at the sports car left behind and surprised to see a guy staring at me with confusion in his eyes as he mumble something.

He looked at the driver of the car but I wasn’t able to look at the driver’s direction coz our bus suddenly accelerated and stopped.

 

To my shock, I dropped my phone.

Immediately lowering my head towards the floor, I searched for it for minutes.

Good thing the bus still isn’t moving or it’ll be harder to look for it.  
 

 

 


 

My note: *One mystery out! they saw each other or so they think... kekeke... Do you already have an idea about how the story will go? (-.-) v. have a good night everyone. I'll be changing the description or foreword of the story since the mystery is out in this chapter. kekeke

 

 

Trivia: SunHee's name is just a random name i thought to be part of this fanfic.I'm really entertained by Sunhwa and Kwanghee in We got Married. Sunhee couple. ekeke.