A Night Before College Begins

Im not her!

 

Hi to all, I know all of you want them to meet already. They will in the next chapters,kekeke. I still have this feeling that i have to depict their characters first. Mianhe. Watch out for it.

 

 

 

Dara POV


The bus halted as the traffic lights turned red. I looked at the side our bus as one sports car stopped while the other continued on its way not minding the red signal. ‘Tsk, show off, because they can afford such car, they think no rule applies to them.’ I thought with a frown on my face.

I glanced at the sports car left behind and surprised to see a guy staring at me with confusion in his eyes as he mumbled something.

He looked at the driver of the car but I wasn’t able to look at the driver’s direction coz our bus suddenly accelerated and stopped.

 

To my shock, I dropped my phone. Immediately lowering my head towards the floor, I searched for it for minutes.Good thing the bus still isn’t moving or it’ll be harder to look for it.  


Yet luck wasn’t on my side, the bus started to move but I still haven’t found my phone.

 


“Is this yours?”I immediately glanced at the owner of the voice. He sat across me while holding my phone.

“Is this what you’re searching for?” He asked me once again while I sat again on my spot earlier.


“Neh,Kansahamnida! Where did you find it?” I unconsciously blurted out not minding if I just newly met the stranger.

He smiled and pointed at an area near the door. He handed my phone I bowed my head to thank him again.

“By the way, I’m Hyun Joong.. Kim Hyun Joong..”

“Oh, Nice to meet you Hyun Joong-shi, I’m Dara.. Park Dara.” ‘He seem nice.. and cute so I don’t think he is dangerous so it’s safe to befriend him’ I smiled as we shake hands.


“So… you just moved here in Seoul?” I looked at him with surprise in my eyes.

“We’ll you do have a lot of stuff with you” as he pointed on my bags.

“Neh. I’m starting my College tomorrow”

“Is that so? We’ll good luck. What school?” I don’t know why I’m comfortable talking to him though we just met. Our conversation continued on until we reached his stop. He bid goodbye while telling me he wished to meet me in the future. I just smiled and waved goodbye.

‘Good job Dara. You just made a new friend.’ I prepared my bags coz for the next stop I’ll be hopping out of this bus.

 

 

A few hours later…

I stared at my small room, though I was provided with housing allowance, I choose to rent a small room. I will save the extra money, Heck!  I’m even planning to take on part time jobs to save.


 I just finished fixing my things and is about to sleep. I glanced at the family photo beside my bed. It’s a photo of me and sanghyun. I was just 7 years old in the photo.

 

Actually, I don’t remember taking this photo. I lost my memories in an accident few years back during a school trip and up until now only the memories after my accident is jammed on my head. My family tried a lot of things to make me remember, we went to places where we usually visit, they showed me a lot of pictures from infancy to the time before the accident, but they were unsuccessful.

Dara Fighting’ I closed a fist. I laid down my bed and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

-o-                                       -o-                                       -o-                                       -o-                                       -o-                                       -o-

 

 

 

 


Taeyang POV

 

I moved my body to the rhythm of the music as I drink the alcohol in my hand.

We are in the VIP section of a club where Se7en is celebrating his birthday.

“Ven-hyung is the best. This party is daebak!” Seungri commented. I gaze at his direction but noticed Jiyong beside him staring at nothingness.

“Why is he spacing out?” I whispered to TOP who is standing beside me.

He looked at Jiyong’s direction while stating in a low voice, “He said he saw Sunhee on the bus earlier. Talk to him man." He deeply exhaled before he continued, "I can’t, you know, if it involves my cousin, I just can’t.”


“Chincha?! Well that’s the first time he mentioned her name again in 3 years.” TOP just shrugged his shoulders as he type a message on his phone.

I know he also took SunHee’s accident badly, he is very close to her. He shut himself in his room for days after her funeral, only Bom was able to talk him out of the almost depression state. Only Bom, Sunhee’s bestfriend and now his girlfriend.

“Oh! Bom is calling, Wait I’ll step out for a while.”

 

I moved my way towards Jiyong, I nudged him “Yo man! ‘Ssup? Are you okay?”
 

“Huh?!”

 “Look man, you’re spacing out. Where is your party spirit?!”

“Oh, I was just thinking something.”

I wasn't able to interrogate him further because Se7en entered the room with 2 girls on his side clinging on his shoulders.

“Jiyong! I’ve been looking for you man, you were just here. Aishht. I was enjoying myself you know with a bunch of girls there, but I know I have to share.” 

He stated as he moved his eyebrows up and down. “My party give-a-way” As he let go of the two girls who wear skimpy party dresses.


Jiyong gott up from his seat and went to one of the girls, cupped her face and kissed her fully on the mouth. He stopped and kissed the other girl on his side.  He slowly left her lips and slowly kissed her neck and lowered his lips on her thinly clothed .

I moved my eyes away from the sight while I heard the girl moan loudly. I just looked at Dae and Seungri who took the hint and shouted “Yah hyung. Get a room.”


Jiyong smirked. “ Adios amigos! Don’t wait for me!” I glanced at him and noticed his hand inside the dress of one of the girl as he step out of the room. 

 

For a moment there, I thought Jiyong still haven’t moved on from SunHee when TOP mentioned the incident earlier but I guess I was wrong. Same Jiyong, sleeping with random girls not even asking for their names. He’s known for it. He leaves them in the morning without glancing back to their pleading faces but still, girls throw themselves at him.

He started such routine right after Sunhee’s funeral. He looked suicidal during the funeral , we thought it’ll take years for him to get over her. But the day after her interment, he constantly partied and slept with girls, his room which was decorated with their couple photos was emptied, it’s as if Sunhee never existed. We never dared mention her if Jiyong is around for fear of our lives, he might kill us you know. We just let him be.

 


I looked at the dance floor and smiled. ‘My dance floor is waiting for me.’ My eyes followed a particular girl in the dance floor, she looks familiar.

“IU?” I unconsciously blurted loud.


Seungri elbowed me “Hyung, you didn’t tell us IU was here. You should’ve let her stay here with us” oblivious to the fact that I continue to stare at the girl speechless.

He looked at me and saw me in such state. “No way!  You didn’t know she was here? Did you guys fight? Aissht hyung, Good thing CL is always telling me her whereabouts… blah blah blah.” I wasn’t able to catch the rest of his statement coz I quickly went out of room and down to the dance floor.


“IU, why are you here?” We are alone in the VIP section after i snatched her out of the dance floor. “You’re not a party girl.”

She bowed to me and replied, “My cousins invited me here, and they want to celebrate my start of school. I couldn’t say no. Please don’t be angry” She pouted her lips as she looks into my eyes.

I kissed her lips as I couldn’t stop myself from the pouty lips, it’s my weakness. “I’m not angry, I was just surprised.
But since you’re here already and we’re alone. Let’s make the most out of our situation.” I smiled mischievously as the sound of music faded slowly in our background.
 



Thanks for subscribing! Keep on commenting too, I wanna hear from you. Over and out! (^.-)v