Meet Bigbang Part 2

Im not her!

 

Dara POV

 


I woke up as the train halted for a stop. People rushed in and out of the train.

One more stop and I will be stepping out to my destination.

I stared at my hands and noticed folded pictures. ‘Ahhh’. I remember I was talking about Bigbang members before I slept.

I flip the pictures revealing another picture of the group.


 
Lee Seunghyun


Maknae of the group. He’s kinda smart coz his already 2nd year student though we are of the same age. 

Only son among the three children of the Lee’s. They own a lot of educational institutions across Korea.

He is the cheerful one in the group and likes to fool around. ‘He looks one of the friendliest among the bunch, apart from the smiling guy. But, still, he is part of Bigbang so I still have to avoid him.’ Moving on.

 

 


Dong Youngbae

Grandson of the former Vice President of Korea and son of a Senator. A lot of political affiliates and super influential.

He is known as the ‘kind’ member of the group. He is also the bestfriend of Jiyong. He prefers to be called “Taeyang”.

Likes dancing and currently the president of the college dance club although he is just a 2nd year student. ‘He looks serious and mysterious, but, I have to stop my curiosity!’

 


Kang Daesung

Son of a military general.  Despite growing up in a strict environment, he is very lively and carefree.

A little bit rebellious and likes to do things his way. ‘Well he doesn’t look like a rebellious person, again, don’t be  fooled by their looks, Dara.

They are all vicious, I have to always be careful.’

 

 

 



Furthermore, these 5 guys had been friends since junior high coz they attended the same school together with 3 girls namely:

Park Bom, T.O.P’s girlfriend,

Lee Chaerin, Lee Seunghyun’s girlfriend, ‘they have the same surname so yeah its weird’,

Gong Minzy, she’s Daesung’s ex-girlfriend and currently dating a so-called Lee Taemin.

'I found no other information on the 3 girls, even pictures, and I wonder why. Aigoo, curiosity killed the cat! Restrain yourself Dara!’ I thought to myself.


I snapped back to reality as the train stopped. I gathered my things and stepped out of the train and headed towards the exit.

I deeply inhaled and lingered on the site before me, the busy street of Seoul. Buildings, cars, shops and different kinds of people, I’ve been to Seoul several times, well as far as I can remember, so I’m not really nervous living here alone.

 


 A bus stop was located nearby so I guessed I just have to walk a bit.

It didn’t take a while for me to arrive at the bus stop, luckily the bus is just about to leave, I fasten my pace and scurried my way up the bus.

Again, I chose a seat beside a window and stared at the city lights of Seoul.
 

 


 Im so happy with all the subscribers.This ia one short update so do you want another update? hhmmm.. maybe i'll update again later coz all of you had been very good to me. (-.^)v