Fault

Im not her!

Sorry for the loooooooonnnnnngggggg wait..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“Hyung, we been on this street five times. Dara also said she already searched here.” Seungri complained for the nth time. If it is a normal day, his whimpers would’ve pissed the hell out of Jiyong but right now, he just have to deal with it since the guys are helping him find his son.

 

 

 

 

“Just shut up maknae, can’t you see how pale he is right now…” Taeyang whispered but still audible enough to be heard by Jiyong.

 

 

 

Seungri just frowned in response to Taeyang. But then he continued, “Hyung, aren’t you a bit… I don’t know...harsh on Dara earlier.”

 

 

 

 

This made Jiyong stop in his tracks. He turned and gave Seungri a calculating look but his view was blocked by TOP.

 

 

 

“I have to agree with this rat Jiyong. You’re a bit… no… actually, you were tactless and mean.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, could you repeat what you just said? Coz it’s funny I thought I heard you say I’m being mean…” Jiyong stepped closer to the two.

 

 

 

 

“You heard right.”

 

 

 

 

“Ha!” Jiyong bitterly laughed at this while turning to face the wall. TOP lost his remaining control  and pushed him to the wall with his fist aimed at Jiyong’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to punch the hell out of you earlier. Haven’t you seen how shaken Dara was already? She was dead worried about your son. But you still have the guts to freaking say those things on her. That’s the most immature thing I witnessed from you Jiyong!.”

 

 

 

 

“You don’t have a clue of what I’m feeling right now hyung and no matter how much I’ve put thought into it, I’ll never understand why she have to hide Joong Ki from me.” Jiyong shouted at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He received a big punch this time. “What the-?” Before he can continue with his whims, TOP punched him in the stomach. “Hope that knock some sense into you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong held on to his aching stomach while struggling to get some support from the nearby wall. Daesung was brave enough to stop TOP and kept him away from his beaten up friend. The other two was stunned at their places but they slowly went their way closer to Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP continued, “And I hope your brain will puke its way out of your stomach so that you can use it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom also never told me this, but you know what. I understand Dara, I can see that she’s afraid.

I saw it in her eyes and you would’ve seen it too if you weren’t too blinded by your anger.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri and Taeyang supported Jiyong who is still struggling to stand straight up. TOP aimed again at him but Daesung was quick enough to held his body. “Hyung that’s enough for you too.” He managed to utter while blocking TOP’s heavy form.

 

 

 

 

 

But this was won over by Jiyong suppressed cries.  Though he was facing the ground, they can see bits of tears dropping down the floor

 

 

 

 

“Let him go Daesung… so that he can kill me or beat me up again. Maybe he can numb whatever pain I’m feeling right now.” He paused for a while. The others knew better not to speak or interrupt.

 

 

 

 

 

“It hurts to see her like that hyung but what can I do?  This wouldn’t have happened if she just let Joong Ki see me-“ He stopped. He suddenly remembered…

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong gathered all his strength to fully stand up. “Wait, I think I know where he is…”

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, everything’s gonna be okay. They’ll find Joong Ki okay?”

 

 

Minzy comforted the now hushed Dara.  She regained her composure minutes after the guys left, though tears flow from her eyes in silence.

 

 

 

“It’s all my fault. Jiyong is right. I’m being selfish.” Dara said in between suppressed cry.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you listen to that crazy jerk.”  Bom retaliated. “If you’re gonna listen to that stupid dragon and believe a word he says, you’re no different from him being stupid.”  Bom was so angry with Jiyong, her face is still red from keeping the anger. She wants to shout and slap the hell out of him for shouting and blaming Dara but she kept it knowing a lot had been going on that time. She knows she is also wrong for keeping from him information about Dara and Joong Ki but what happened earlier is not what she expected.  He sure can be immature at times especially when it comes to Dara.  “His brain suddenly shrinked to pea size after seeing you Dara, that how he missed you. Pabo Jiyong!”

 

 

 

Somehow, this made Dara smile but because of Bom’s antics and comical anger. “I understand him, I should understand, I owe him that much Bom so I have no right to be angry from him or even defend myself from his anger.”

 

 

 

“Aigoo, both of you are so….Aissht chincha” Bom shook her head in annoyance. “You love him too much Dara.”

 

 

 

Dara widens her eyes in surprise upon hearing Bom’s comment, “Ani, Jiyong and I are in the past. Now, he is just the father of my child.”

 

 

 

 

 

“In the past my face, you think you can fool me huh? Right Chae? Minzy?”

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo, Dara, don’t listen to Bom.  If you listen to her, you’re no different from her. Alien Bom” Chaerin playfully snapped back at her.  Then she turned closer to Dara, “But seriously Dara, it must’ve been nerves that made jiyong say things like that. But believe me, he loves you truly and misses you too much that he misses you even you’re already in front of him earlier. He’s nervous about Joong Ki, he knows Joong Ki is his son yet, the second he hears news about him, it’s about him missing.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not siding on anyone here. But the both of you complicate things that don’t even need to be that confusing. You two love each other. You two miss each other. You two want to be together. I don’t see anything hard to understand.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I planned everything and a lot of ways of telling Jiyong but never did I want this to happened this kind of way. I thought if Jiyong could forgive, maybe we can start all over again but from the way I see things turn out earlier he despises me.” Dara sadly smiled. “I just gave him a lot more reasons to hate and not trust me. I can’t blame him.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring

 

 

Ring

 

 

Ring

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“neh Tabi?”

 

 

 

 

 

“really?” She looked at Dara. Dara fidgeted in her seat.

 

 

 

 

“Good, is he safe?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank goodness, come back quickly.” She hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“They found Joong Ki…”



 

peace out

Love you guys!!!