Meet Bigbang Part 1

Im not her!

Dara POV

 


“Omma, Appa, Sanghyun! Don’t miss me too much! Huh!” I shouted as I waved my hands to my family before I boarded the train.

I choose a seat beside the window right across where my family is standing.I could see Omma, tearing up and holding a handkerchief while mouthing the words ‘take care’. She forcibly smiled and wave back at me. My Appa hugged my mom as she continues to sob and also smiled as he mouthed ‘Fighting’. Sanghyun is waving enthusiastically and pointing at my bag. I furrowed my eyebrows as I held my bag up to confirm what he’s pointing at.

He nodded and I looked inside my bag and to my surprise I saw a letter with my brother’s handwriting in the cover ‘Noona, Open this in Seoul, Arasso?! Take care! Saranghae’ this simple act brought me to tears. Ahhhhh. Family is one of the best things in life. I’ll do my best!

I made a heart shape with my hands and posed it right across my chest as I glanced back at them.

The train started and as it forwards the familiar figures of three people waving slowly becomes smaller and replaced by a white background as it goes on and heads to Seoul.

 

 

--__--

 

 

 

Mr. Park POV


“Yeobo,  let’s go home.” I glanced at my wife who is wiping the tears out of her eyes.

“Stop crying already. She’ll be fine.” I said as I chuckled at her state. Sanghyun left to buy a snack.


“Yah, you can still laugh at a moment like this, your daughter just left. We may not see her in months.” She threateningly looked at me while pointing her finger at my face. “Last time we were apart was right before her school bus accident. What if something like that happens to her again? My heart won’t be able to take it anymore. For a moment there, I thought we lost her.” She sighed at the thought and glanced back at the leaving train.


She glanced at the phone and was surprised by the face of Dara in her cellphone.

“That kid is still as childish as ever, she didn’t miss the opportunity to make her face the wallpaper of my phone.”


 
“Don’t be such a kill joy. Dara is a strong girl ok?! She is tough like you.” I chuckled as I patted her back.


She stared at me and sadly smiled, “I don’t know but I think it’s a good thing, she can’t remember our argument before her school bus accident,

I thought she’s gonna hate me when she woke up.”

 


“Appa, Omma, Let’s go?!” Sanghyun shouted to us at a distance while munching on something. I smiled as I guided our way towards him.

 

 

__--__

 


Dara POV

 


YangLeePark National University’ I recalled the name of my College.

 

Actually , I did a little research about the University and its past. It is one of the leading universities in Korea with 300-400 students per year.

Founded by Yang Hyunsuk, Lee Sooman and Park Jinyoung, who were well known as Korea’s pillar in terms of educating young minds. Blah blah Blah blah.  I smirked at the thought.


What interests me the most was the students.  People who currently attend the University are sons and daughters of the cream of the society.

 

Whew. I knew I’ll be out of place there but what can I do, I was given a once in a lifetime opportunity to study there, I just can’t turn it down.


The most famous students were the so called BIGBANG. They have a reputation. If you mess with them, you’ll end up wishing for your own death.

Eeeekkk. That statement actually gives me the chills. Anyway, I promised myself to get out of their way.

I will silently exist in that school and be successful after I graduate. I smiled at myself while staring at the picture in my hands.

 


Anyways, I guess I have to give a summary of my research of BIGBANG: *cough ‘Ahem Ahem’ *cough
 
Kwon Jiyong.
Only son and heir of the KWON empire. A 2nd year student major in Business Management and Finance. 

He is well known in and outside the campus as a cold hearted playboy. Tsskk. ‘As expected. I’ll be surprised if he is not.

Almost all rich boys are like that anyway. Hmpf, I’ve seen few pictures of him in the internet, I admit he is slightly good looking…

 

 

 

ok, maybe even more than slightly…

 

 

 

ok, he is good looking…

 


 So I see the point of him being a playboy or girls throwing themselves at him, plus the money. ‘Aigoo, I’m being the judgemental Dara

I shook my head as I close my eyes.  I shrugged the thought.  Honestly, there was nothing much about him besides his family background,

some say he had an accident years ago and lost his “happiness” that resulted to his cold nature now but all of those are hearsays.

 

 

Choi Seunghyun

 

“T.O.P” that were the letters that popped when I tried to search for the name.  What a ridiculous nickname but this somewhat brought a familiar feeling to me which I can’t explain.

Second son of the owners of CHOI Metals Incorporated (leading metal manufacturer in Korea and China) and numerous hotels and casinos in Macau.

A supposed to be 3rd year student but purposely went to Hawaii 3 days before his final exams so he failed and now still a 2nd year student.

‘Hul, I don’t know how the brains of these rich kids work’. He has this set of dark deep eyes in the pictures.

The quiet one but leads in the group in times of brawl or club fights.  ‘Yeah right, he kinda looks like a member of an underground society. No wonder, he’s scary.' Kekeke.

 


I sighed again. You may be thinking why I’m spending my p-r-e-c-i-o-u-s time looking for such information. We’ll, I have to be ready, right?! I mean I have to know who to avoid.  I smiled evilly as I slowly tapped my fingers together.kekekeke.


 ‘Omo! The people beside me started to shrug off their seats while looking nervously at me. Aiissht, I should act nonchalant’ I slightly bowed at them while also smiling nervously.

 


I looked back at the window and enjoyed the view, temporarily clearing my mind with thoughts.

It didn’t take a minute for me to close my eyes, rest my head and drift off to sleep.

 


i'll update again tomorrow. Promise! ^.^v

*i dont own the photos, credits to the owners. :|