Chapter 9 (Tiffany's Date)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 9

After the encounter between Yoona and Jessica in the toilet, they didn’t see each other for about a week. Jessica was still confused with what’s happening between Yuri and her girlfriend. Sooyoung is still in the middle of training and Yoona is still helping her sister.

Yuri is now having her lunch break from work. She suddenly felt someone hugging her from behind; it was her sister.

“Oh Yoong. You’re here. What’s up?” Yuri hugged her sister.

“I got your diploma unnie.” Yoona said and pecked her sister’s lips.

“Yah, too much PDA Yoong.” Yuri slapped the younger girl’s arm playfully.

“Hmm.. I do accept the fact that this is a public place but we’re alone so all goods.” Yoona grinned. The older girl just shook her head, “Such a genius.” Yuri noticed something on Yoona’s wrist; it was a bruise, “Yoong, what’s that?” Yuri asked, “What’s what?” Yoona said, “This.” Yuri held her sister’s wrist. Yoona was panicking because she didn’t want her sister to know that she told Jessica everything, “That’s nothing unnie. My wristwatch is probably too tight.” The younger girl said, not trying to be obvious that she’s lying. The older girl believed her.

After visiting her sister, Yoona went out from the room. Her eyes grew wide when she saw a familiar blonde girl talking to the person on the counter. The doe eyed girl ran inside the room again then pushed her sister and herself inside the empty wardrobe.

“What was that for?” Yuri asked her sister.

“Jessica is here and she’s probably looking for you.” Yoona explained briefly. Yuri was about to speak again but stopped when they heard the door opening.

“Yuri? Yuri-ah?” Yuri’s co-worker called.

“Are you really sure she’s working here?” Jessica asked while raising her eyebrow to the guy.

“Y-yeah of course she’s here. Her sister visited her just now.” The guy defended himself.

“Then why isn’t she here? Did she pop out of nowhere? You trying to fool me?” Jessica said in a cold tone. The blonde girl stormed out of the room in disappointment. The wardrobe door was opened and revealed the two siblings.

“Guys! Why were you hiding there?” the guy asked the two girls.

“Ry, we really need to hide from that girl so cooperate okay?” Yoona instructed the man infront of her. The guy named ‘Ry’ or I should I say ‘Ryan’ just nodded then continued with his work.

Sooyoung was having her break but suddenly her phone began to ring.

“Yeah?”

“Boss, we saw your girlfriend just now going out from Kwon Yuri’s workplace.” A man said.

“What’s she doing there?” Sooyoung asked.

“We don’t know. But she looked like she’s pissed.” The man replied. Sooyoung didn’t answer; she just hung up then tried to relax.

“What did Yuri do now?” she mumbled to herself.

 

It was a peaceful evening for Jessica. She was chilling alone at the balcony, enjoying the warm breeze. She wanted to take a rest from all the problems she’s facing. Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked the caller’s ID and realised it was her father.

“Neh Appa?” Jessica greeted her dad.

“Jess, how’s you and Sooyoung?” her dad asked her.

“We’re good thanks for asking dad. Is there something you want to tell me?” Jessica said.

“Yeah. I’m just wondering if you’re free tomorrow evening. Our company will held a painting expo tomorrow at 7pm and I just want to introduce you to my business partners.” Mr. Jung replied.

“Sure dad. Thanks for calling. Bye.” Jessica bid goodbye then hang up.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was still at work. She has to complete 3 more portraits for the painting expo the next day. She was the only person left at work so she decided to go overtime for extra money. It was almost midnight and the tanned girl was onto her last portrait for the night. When she looked at the photograph, a familiar girl was shown.

“Jessica?” the tanned girl asked herself. She didn’t mind the face and just started painting it. She was surprised with her finished work. It looked exactly as the painting that she destroyed when she got out of control.

While walking home, Yuri stopped by a coffee shop to regain her energy. She sat on the table near the windows then started to drink her coffee. There were only 3 customers in the room including her so the place was dead quiet. When she finished drinking her coffee, she immediately resumes walking back to her home. She didn’t bother calling a taxi or catching the bus because she thinks it’s only a waste of money. Yuri passed by the park her bestfriends and she used to hang out when they were little. Thousands of memories were remembered while the tanned girl was looking at every corner of the park. Yuri decided to sit on a nearby park bench then relaxed herself for a bit. It’s been a while since she visited parks because she was busy with her work. The tanned girl’s eyes were roaming around the place but stopped when she saw a blonde girl sitting on the swing. Yuri suddenly got nervous when she saw that familiar hair colour so she put her hoodie on then lowered her head. The blonde girl seemed to notice her so Yuri just stood up and continued walking. It was Yuri’s lucky day because the blonde girl didn’t recognize her.

When Yuri finally arrived in her place, someone messaged her.

From: Fany(:

Yul! I heard you’re gonna go to the painting expo tomorrow!

To: Fany(:

Yeah. Why?

From: Fany(:

Wanna come together?

To: Fany(:

Sure! Is your dad attending as well?

From: Fany(:

Yeah and I will never ever hang out with his business partners. Those guys are pedos.

To: Fany(:

Okay. See you then.

Yuri took her shoes off then went to her room. She opened the lights and she’s pretty sure she heard someone squeak. Making sure, the tall girl grabbed a baseball bat then positioned herself for an attack. She checked on her bathroom and in her surprise a doe eyed girl was grinning.

“Surprise unnie!” Yoong exclaimed, still grinning.

“Yah! You scared me. Why are you here? Do you know what time is it?” Yuri shook her head then pulled her sister out from the bathroom.

“Well, it’s because I can’t sleep when I don’t see you.” Yoona said while throwing herself on the older girl’s bed.

“Cheesy. Too cheesy.” Yuri chuckled then changed her clothes.

Jessica just came back home after a nice walk at the park. She was not sleepy yet so she gave her friend a call.

“Yoboseyo?” Fany answered.

“Oh Fany! Glad you’re still awake.” Jessica said.

“You woke me up you pabo!” Fany said in a playful tone.

“Anyways, you going to the expo right?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. Why’d you know?” Tiffany asked as well.

“I’m going! Wanna come together?” Jessica said.

“Too bad I already have a date.” Tiffany teased.

“Who is it? Is it a he or a she?” Jessica asked with a curious tone.

“Hold it right there cowgirl. It’s a surprise.” Tiffany said then she hanged up.

“Aish this mushroom.” Jessica sighed, “I wonder who her date is.”

A/N: So heaps of you my dear readers suggest that Yuri should find a girl and make Sica jealous. So here it is XD But I'm not sure if I'm gonna make YulTi official though ;D Keep in mind that Yoong still exist :">