Final Chapter (:

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Final Chapter

A real life story can never have a real ending, because things go on happening to people, and people go on making them happen. On the other hand, a fanfiction must end somewhere.

YURI’s POV

I felt a sting on my abdomen and realized it was the bullet digging into my skin. I fell down on the ground and saw Jessica crying beside me. I can feel my heartbeat slowing its pace but I can still see the blurry surrounding. I tried to shout Jessica’s name but I can’t because I’m losing my breath. I can sense that Jessica’s screaming my name, but now, I can’t hear a single thing except for a long beep. Then I out.

. .

.

.

.

I woke up with a sore body. I was shocked because I wasn’t on a hospital bed. I sat up slowly but when I did, I fell on the bed again. When I looked at the bedside table beside me, I saw a picture of a kid. She looks like me when I was about her age. I grabbed the frame and rub my thumb against it. But another thing distracted me; it was a picture of Jessica and me under the real Eiffel tower. It was unusual because I didn’t remember that we went there. When I finally had the courage to stand up, I started to walk slowly to the bathroom but on the way, another picture on the wall caught my attention; a picture of Jessica, the kid on the picture earlier and me with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Stared at it for a few seconds then a photo slid under the frame, it was me and Jessica wearing gowns. She was kissing me on the cheek while I made a dorky grin. I somehow chuckled on the picture even though I’m not sure when that event happened.

“Yuri? You’re awake?” A familiar angelic voice could be heard behind me. And it was really my angel; Jessica Jung.

“Y-yeah.” I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

“Had a good sleep? I bet you’re tired.” She replied while hugging my waist. I was confused at the sudden action. Where’s Sooyoung? They’re married right?

“Jessica..” I called out softly.

“Hmm?”

“Where’s Sooyoung? I was shot last night by her right?” I asked.

She gasped and started to pinch my cheek, “Is this really you , Yul?”

“Aw! Yeah it’s me!” I said, flinching.

“Are you serious?” She asked again. I rolled my eyes, “Yes. All I remembered was I got shot by her.”

“Appa!” A little girl ran and tackle hugs me.

“Appa?” I said in a confused tone.

“Umma, daddy doesn’t remember me?” the girl said as she started to tear up.

“What’s your problem, Yul?” Jessica said in a worried tone.

“I-I can’t remember anything. All I remembered was Sooyoung shot me.” I replied. Jessica took a deep breath, “Baby, Umma and Appa will have a talk okay? Go downstairs and ask for Yoona unnie’s help if you want breakfast.” The girl nods and ran off.

 

“Okay, what exactly happened to you?” Jessica asked me.

“Nothing happened to me. I seriously don’t know why I’m in this unknown house, why that girl called me appa and why you’re here.” I replied without breathing.

“This is going to be the dumbest thing I’ll ever say.” Jessica said as she took a deep breath.

“Just tell me the things that happened in the past.” I answered.

“I’ll start off with, that incident where you got shot? That happened 3 years ago.” She said while pulling my shirt up, there was no scar on my abdomen area. “Sooyoung, she escaped to Japan because of that incident. I filed our divorce and now she’s out of my life. Yuri, we’re married for 2 years now. We have a kid, and her name’s Lina. Please don’t tell me you lost your memory. Please..” Jessica said while sobbing. I quickly went to her side and hugs her tightly, “Don’t cry. You know it hurts me when I see you crying. I guess… I just had a bad dream.”

“JESSICA! YURI! UNNIES! BREAKFAST IS READY!” I heard my sister’s voice. She still has her loud voice.

“Let’s go.” I said as I pull my wife up and intertwine our fingers together.

 

“Unnie, I’m glad you had a good sleep.” A girl beside Yoona gave me a cup of coffee.

“And you are?” I asked her.

“Unnie, did you lose your memory? I’m Seohyun.” The girl named Seohyun said.

“Unnie, quit playing pranks. Now eat.” Yoona pushed me to sit on the chair. We were having a nice meal but suddenly, a hand tugged on my shirt.

“Appa, appa. I want to sit on your lap.” Lina said as she tried to climb on my lap. I chuckled at her cuteness. She has her mom’s skin and her blonde hair is like Jessica’s. I put her on my lap and start to feed her.

“Aww, my babies are so cute.” Jessica said in her high pitched voice before hugging me and Lina. I hugged the two of them tight, not wanting to let go.

“Ahh Seobang. My back hurts already.” Jessica whined. I chuckled again then I pulled her to sit on my lap as well.

“I don’t exactly know what happened after the incident between me and Sooyoung. I didn’t know I was married for 2 years and I had a kid. I still have a lot of questions to ask but right now, I just have to enjoy this moment with my family.”

--

I'm sorry if the ending wasn't good. I couldn't think of any happy endings XD But it's YulSic right? And I'm not an expert when it comes to 'happy ever after's 

Anyway, I really enjoyed writing this fic because lots of people were reading it ^^ This is in fact my first ever fic that has lots of comments and subscribers. Thanks for reading guys ^^ 

 

MY LAST AUTHOR TIME TTwTT

Hyoyeon the soulkeeper sooo obvious XD

This has been soshiprince2122 ^^ Til the next fic :D

Ji geum eun So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Apurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae!

So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae! ;D