Chapter 23 (You're the one that I love)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 23

Yuri woke up with a sore body. She didn’t remember anything last night except for the kiss. The tanned girl was alarmed when she saw Jessica beside her, half . She tried to calm down and remember the things that happened one by one; but the latter failed. Jessica on the other hand woke up because she felt like someone was bouncing up and down the mattress.

“Hnngg~ Y-Y-Yuri!?!” The blonde girl covered her body with the blanket.

“How did we- Oh no we didn’t..” Yuri quickly got dressed, “Jessica, I hope you don’t tell anyone about this. I didn’t know that we-“

“Yuri, isn’t this what you wanted?” Jessica cut her off.

“Yes.. I mean no!” Yuri ran out of the house and quickly drove back to the apartment.

“And where did you spend the night Miss Kwon?” Tiffany asked her girlfriend who is tied up on the chair.

“Seriously Fany? I was just out with my friends. We only have a week left here.” Yuri answered.

“Tell me the names of your friends.”

“Woah.. Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m not?” Tiffany said with her straight face, “Just tell me the truth.”

Yuri sighed in defeat, “I was hanging out with Jessica. She wanted to celebrate..”

“You went out with her and you didn’t tell me? Wow Yul.. Just wow.. That girl is really something huh?” Tiffany raised her voice a bit.

“Tiff you should stop being an immature kid.”

“Immature kid huh?”

“Yeah.. Just because I hang out with the person I loved, doesn’t mean we did something wrong.” Yuri sighed heavily. Tiffany went out without saying a single word.

“Yah! Come back..” Yuri struggled to untie the rope.

“Jess, where have you been last night?” Sooyoung tried to sound normal.

“I was out with some friends. We were just chilling.” Jessica answered nonchalantly.

“Friends? Like who?”

“Seriously? Don’t you trust me, Choi Sooyoung?” Jessica kinked an eyebrow.

“I was just asking. Chill..” the taller girl massaged her girlfriend on the shoulders.

“Anyway, how did the talk with your dad go?”

“He told me to just worry about the wedding for now and stuff and stuff.” Sooyoung replied.

“Stuff and stuff.” Jessica imitated the voice of Sooyoung, “Anyway, which last name are we using?”

“Up to you baby.” Sooyoung replied.

“I’ll use yours.” Jessica grinned.

“Eh?”

“I want to be the wife, pabo!”

A week later….

Yuri and Tiffany are walking towards the taxi to put their stuff in. The two girls bid goodbye to their parents and family members. They soon drove off. While travelling, they stopped by a church. There are lots of people waiting outside; everyone wearing the same dress and tuxedo. Looks like a wedding ceremony. Tiffany was observing Yuri, while the tanned girl was still staring at the church; specially the bride-to-be.

“Yul…” Tiffany called.

“Hm?”

“You really love her, do you?”

“Who’s her? Is it you?” Yuri asked.

“Jessica..”

“Come on Tiff. We already talked about this.” The tanned girl held Tiffany’s hand but Tiffany held it and put the taller girl’s hand away.

“Yul, you can’t be with someone that you don’t love. I completely understand.” Tiffany tries to fake a smile but failed when a tear escaped her eye, “Go Yul, get her..”

“But Tiff-“

“Do you really want to be with her?” Tiffany smiled weakly, then opened the door for Yuri. Yuri smiled bitterly then ran off. Tiffany was left behind, crying softly.

“Miss, are we still going?” the taxi driver asked.

“Yes.” Tiffany replied.

“Sooyoung, will you have Jessica to be your wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?” the priest said.

“I will, father.” Sooyoung answered. The priest asked the same question to Jessica. But the blonde girl was spacing out. Sooyoung looked at Jessica with a worried expression then whispered, “Jess, you with us?” The blonde girl was still expressionless. Mr. Jung and Mr. Choi couldn’t understand what was happening. Jessica took a deep breath..

“I will, father…”

Little did they know, Yuri was witnessing the whole scene. The tanned girl looked at her wristwatch, 1 more hour before Tiffany boards.

“Tiffany, you’re the one that I love.. Jessica gave me nothing but trouble and pain.. I hope you’re still there..”

Even though Yuri was tired from running all the way to the church, she still has the energy to run to the airport again. She ran and ran; several drivers were yelling at her for not looking at where she’s going.

“Passengers for flight US0021, you are allowed to go on board.” The flight announcer said. Tiffany walked to the doors weakly, her eyes are swollen and her nose was crimson red.

“Tiffany!!” A panting voice could be heard in the room.

“Y-Yuri?” Tiffany dropped her belongings and ran to Yuri.

“Tiffany, you’re the one that I love.. I can’t be with Jessica because she doesn’t love me and I don’t love her.” Yuri cupped Tiffany’s face then kissed her.

“I love you…”

“I love you too…”

“Uhm, excuse me ladies but you have to go on board right now.” The stewardess helped the two girls carry their bags in the plane. 

--

Author time! ;D

So I basically did a twist aye? xD The reason is that I want to make this fic longer. And don't worry, this is a YulSic fic. Okay? 

Yeah.. Think of happy thoughts guys.. Don't be depressed XD

*poke poke poke* you love YulTi right? right? *poke poke poke*

Yes, Sica you should ;D

'Til next update ;DDD

RAAAPPPEEEE!!!!!!! xDDDD