Chapter 5 (My Dongsaeng)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 5

“Please don’t fall in love with her.” Yuri could only nod in agreement since it’s the least she can do. Sooyoung smiled and hugged Yuri.

“I knew I could count on you buddy.” Sooyoung said while tearing up.

“Anything for you. And don’t worry Soo, she’s all yours. And goodluck buddy.” Yul faked a smile and hugs the taller girl.

After lunch, they went to their last period and their seating arrangement was changed since Sooyoung wants to have Sica all to herself. So Yuri was sitting behind SooSica. Jessica would glance at Yuri and the younger girl just fake a smile at her. It was kind of odd for Jessica because Yuri wasn’t sitting with her and Sooyoung. So instead of thinking about Yuri ignoring her, the blonde girl just understood that Yuri wants to be alone, maybe because of family problems. She didn’t know that Yuri’s real problem was her.

During the boring discussion, Sooyoung wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to Jessica.

Soo: You bored?

Sica: What do you think?

Soo: Wow harsh much? Anyway, wanna grab dinner together?

Sica: Only if Yul wants to come with us.

Soo: Arasso, I’ll tell her later.

Sica: Okay. Cool.

 

The bell began to ring and the students inside their room started to pack up then leave. Jessica and Sooyoung went to Yuri’s desk and asked her, “Yul buddy, you coming to dinner with me and Sica?” Sooyoung smiled to Yuri, “Sure.” Yuri smiled widely.

 

When the three girls arrived at the restaurant, they noticed that it was just three of them.

“Soo, did you just rent the whole place?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. I want this to be special.” Sooyoung grinned but Yuri’s mind tells something.

“I think she’s gonna confess to Sica tonight. Yuri you have to go now.”

“Uhmm.. Guys mom and dad said I have to go home. Something’s wrong with Appa’s phone again.” Yuri said her lame excuse.

“But Yul, it’s been a while since we ate together.” Jessica whined and Yuri chuckled.

“Don’t worry. Maybe next time.” Yuri bid goodbye to Sooyoung and Jessica. Sooyoung was so happy that Yuri left; maybe Yuri already got the message.

Soooyung and Jessica are enjoying their meals and they had a chat.

“Sooyoung, do you think Yuri is avoiding us these days?” Jessica asked the taller girl.

“I think she’s just busy. You know that she’s not as rich as us right?” Sooyoung gave Jessica the everything-will-be-alright look.

“I hope so. Anyway let’s continue eating.” Jessica said as she starts to eat her food.

Sooyoung think it’s about time to pop the question so she stood up and offered her hand to Jessica.

“Huh?” Jessica looked confused.

“Do you want to dance?” Sooyoung blushed. Jessica gladly accepted the offer and stood up. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and Jessica’s arm around the taller girl’s neck.

“Eesh, you’re so tall.” Jessica whined.

“Step on my feet.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Mwo? Are you serious?” Jessica hesitated.

“Just do it.” Sooyoung gave Jessica an assuring smile which made the older girl agree in defeat.

The two latters enjoys swaying and dancing until the music stopped. Sooyoung took out something from her pocket and put on a necklace around Jessica’s neck.

“Jessica, this is an infinity necklace. I myself made this just for you. This will be the sign of my love for you. Sica, since we are just children, I already fell for you. But I waited until we are in the right age. And I think this is the right time. Jessica Jung, will you be the girlfriend of this shikshin?” Sooyoung looked so sincere with her words and Jessica got carried away.

“Y-yeah..” Jessica said stuttering.

“REALLY?!? Jessica, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Thanks for trusting me Sica. I promise to love only you.” Sooyoung said while looking straight into Jessica’s eyes.

 

Yuri was bored so she decided to watch a movie with her sister.

“Unnie, I thought you’re gonna have dinner with your friends?” Yoona asked.

“Nah, I’ll pass for tonight. I just wanna watch movies with my little dongsaeng.” Yuri said as she patted Yoona’s head.

“Hang on, I’ll just grab a glass of water.” Yuri stood up and went to the kitchen. While drinking her water, Yuri’s glass fell and she felt strange when it happened. She shrugged those thoughts when she noticed that he foot is bleeding; she quickly clean her wound then wrapped bandage around the area. After cleaning everything up, her phone rang indicating a new text message.

From: MyJ<3

Yul! I have something to tell you!

To: MyJ<3

What is it?

From: MyJ<3

Sooyoungie and I are official now! (: Isn’t that great?

To: MyJ<3

Yeah.. Congrats Sica ^^ I hope we still hang out sometimes.

After that message, Yuri turned her phone off because it bothered her. She just went to her room and banged her door really hard. Yoona noticed it and knew that something was wrong.

Yuri was now in her attic, crying really hard, smashing the things that she meets, she even wrecked the portrait of Jessica that she painted. She noticed the bracelet that Jessica gave her, and then pulled it out from her wrist. Loud knocks can be heard from the other side of the door.

“Unnie! Open up!” It was Yoona.

“Go away! I want to be alone!” Yuri shouted.

“Unnie! I will go to Jessica’s house and tell her that you’re hurt! Open up or else I’ll have to destroy your door!” Yoona threatened her older sister. Yuri sighed in defeat and opened her door. Yoona saw a different Yuri; her hair was messed up, her left hand was bleeding and her eyes were red and puffy.

“Unnie, look at you!” Yoona pulled Yuri out of the attic and started to clean her up. After cleaning Yuri’s wound and giving her a bubble bath, Yoona grabbed her sister’s pyjamas and dressed the older girl up. After taking care of her sister, she decided to sleep beside the tanned girl.

“Unnie, I hope you’ll be fine.” She whispered to her sister and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next morning, Yoona woke up early and cooked breakfast for her unnie. She ironed Yuri’s uniform and prepared the bath tub. Yuri woke up with a sore body and groaned like she just got shot.

“Unnie! Don’t move.” Yoona placed the tray on Yuri’s bedside table and went to help her unnie up in a sitting position.

“Yoong you don’t really have to do this for me.” Yuri patted Yoona’s head.

“Unnie, I’m your dongsaeng and I want to help you get over this hard time. Right now, think of me as your best friend.” Yoona hugged Yuri then reached for the oat meal on the bedside table. Yuri was touched with her sister’s effort so she just let Yoona help her.

When the Kwons already finished preparing, they decided to just walk to school since Yuri can’t ride on her back due to her sore body. Yoona brought Yuri to her classroom because the tanned girl was too weak to walk on her own. Sooyoung and Jessica were cuddling then stopped when they saw the helpless Yuri being held by Yoona.

“Yoong, what happened?” Sooyoung asked Yoona. The doe eyed girl just ignored the taller latter and continued suiting her sister up.

Jessica was annoyed at Yoona’s action so she grabbed the younger girl’s wrist then turned her around. Yoona shoot a glare at Jessica.

“What do you want?” Yoona asked harshly.

“Hey, Sooyoung was asking nicely so you should answer her back with manners. She’s your senior if you forgot.” Jessica also shoots a glare at Yoona.

“Why don’t you see for yourself. Are you blind or something? Want me to take you to the doctor after class?” Yoona answered in a cold tone and shook Jessica’s hand away from her wrist.