Chapter 11 (A day with the three girls)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 11

The next day, Yuri decided to go for a jog at the park since her boss gave her a day off. The tanned girl wore her sporting gears then tied her hair up in a ponytail and headed to the park.

When Yuri arrived at the park, she automatically jogged a few times around the big park then stopped when she felt tired, “I should do this more often” she whispered to herself. When she got up to start running again, someone bumped on her back which causes the unknown person to stumble, “Sorry.” A girl apologised, lowering her head. Yuri smiled then told the girl it was alright then the tanned girl noticed that the girl has a bruise on her ankle, “Omo! Sit down. Let me help you.” Yuri said as she motioned the girl to sit down. She quickly grabbed her towel then soaked it with the cold water. The tanned girl slowly places the cold towel on the girl’s ankle for a few minutes. When the towel got warm, Yuri immediately put her towel away then got ready for another round of jogging.

“I’m really sorry for bruising your ankle. Have a nice day!” Yuri said as she started to jog away from the girl.

Not far away, three girls are stalking the tanned girl. They were not supposed to meet but they caught each other stalking on Yuri so they just decide to team up.

“Yah, did you see that? That girl acting shy and stuff?!” Yoona said as she pointed at the girl her older sister helped.

“Yuri was just being nice. Don’t overreact.” Jessica said calmly. Tiffany was being quite because she was just dragged by her friend, “This is your fault Jessie. If you didn’t drag me into this, I would be enjoying my weekend.” The red head girl shook her head then leaned against a tree.

Yuri decided to head home for the day and do the things she wanted to. While the tanned girl jogged back to her place, she can feel that someone is following her. She shrugged off her weird thoughts then continued jogging. When she reached to her place, she quickly went for a shower then cooked her lunch.

The three girls following Yuri are now outside the tanned girl’s house.

“This is Yuri’s place?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. What’s wrong?” Yoona said.

“How much does the land cost? The space at the backyard looks big but the house is small.” Tiffany asked as well.

“That land is not ours. But the owner said we can use it as long as we don’t destroy it.” Yoona said pointing at the empty lot. The two girls nodded, “So, what are we gonna do now?” Jessica said in a bored tone, “Well, you guys go home then I go visit my sister.” Yoona replied as she went inside the gate. The two girls left behind can’t believe the choding tricked them so they charged in the gate.

“What in the world are you guys doing?” Yuri asked the three girls who are now sitting on the long couch; heads are hung low.

“We just want to visit you unnie.” Yoona pouted.

“Well, this is not the good time. I’m enjoying my day off alone.” Yuri countered while scratching her head, “Nevermind just do what you guys want to do.” Yuri added then turned the TV on.

Jessica’s phone rang and it was her girlfriend.

“What is it Youngie?” Jessica asked her girlfriend on the phone.

“I’m gonna be home tomorrow okay? Do you want to hang out?” Sooyoung said. The blonde girl had a brilliant idea then replied, “Why don’t we invite Tiffany and Yuri then go to your private beach? It would be really fun.” The younger girl on the other line agreed as long as Yuri has someone to go with.

“Guys, we’ll be going to the beach tomorrow.” Jessica said as she sat back down to her seat.

“Including me?” Yoona grinned like a kid.

“Arasso. You can come as well. Tiffany and Yuri, better pack up now.” Jessica said as she pulled the red head girl from her seat.

“Wait, I didn’t say I agreed to go.” Both Yuri and Tiffany said in unison. They looked at each other and chuckled. The blonde girl was annoyed, “Okay. So you guys wanna come?”

“Sure.” Tiffany and Yuri replied in sync again then chuckled. Jessica and Yoona just rolled their eyes.

 

Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri are now at the backyard, star gazing together. Tiffany and Jessica are sitting together while Yuri and Yoona are cuddling.

“If you guys aren’t sisters, I would suspect that you’re dating.” Tiffany said as she looked at the Kwon siblings.

“Well, if we aren’t sisters, I would ask her out.” Yoona said in a playful tone. Yuri smiled then smacked her sister on the head, “What was that for?” Yoona whined, “That’s for saying nonsense stuff.” Yuri replied then cuddled her sister again.

Jessica sat quietly; she was ignoring the commotion around her. She just thought of things. Like what Yuri really feels for her.

“Jessica! Sooyeon!” Tiffany called her friend who is spacing out.

“What?!” Jessica replied in an annoyed tone.

“You’re spacing out again.” Tiffany said while trying to reach for the bag of chips.

“Let me help you.” Yuri held Tiffany’s hand then put the bag on it.

“Thanks.” Tiffany showed her eye smile then started to eat. Yoona felt jealous when she witnessed the simple but sweet skinship then just sulk. Jessica felt something on her chest but she just ignored it.

 

Sooyoung was busy packing up her stuff but stopped when her phone started to ring.

“Yeh?”

“Boss, Jessica got home just now.” One of Sooyoung’s men replied.

“Where did she go?” Sooyoung asked.

“She went to Yuri’s place along with Tiffany and a young girl.” He said.

“Oh okay. Tell Jessica to pick me up tomorrow.” Sooyoung commanded the man then hung up.

“Yuri, one more interaction with Jessica then I’m gonna blow.” Sooyoung spoke in her mind.

 

Tiffany and Yuri are now alone in the backyard since Yoona and Jessica decided to head home. Tiffany’s home is far away from Yuri’s so she decided to sleep in for the night.

“Yuri thanks for letting me sleep here.” Tiffany said as she got on Yuri’s bed.

“Wait, you’re sleeping here?” Yuri asked in a confused tone.

“Yeah~ We’re both girls anyway.” Tiffany said then turned off the lights.

“Goodnight Yuri.” Tiffany said.

“Nighties.” Yuri replied. The tanned girl turned to the other side but felt a pair of arms hugging her waist.

A/N: I am such a bad author for forgetting to post this update XD I'm watching old SNSD variety shows and forgot about my fanfic xDD Sorry~ I'm working on the next update NAO. :D