Chapter 4 (The Promise)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 4

“I hope we’ll be bestfriends forever…” Those words kept on repeating on Yuri’s head while she was still inside the attic. Jessica went home early because her mom kept on phoning her. To stop thinking about those hurtful words, Yuri got up and looks for a paper then started to write the words she wanted to tell Jessica. You can tell that she’s throwing all of her feelings in the paper because she writes too fast and tears are falling from her eyes from the same time. In the middle of writing, a person appeared infront of Yul, and it was her sister.

“Unnie.. It really bothers me when I see you crying.” Yoona hugged her sister.

“Wow. That’s a first.” Yuri joked but she earned a smack on the head from her dongsaeng.

“Unnie, it’s not good that you keep on hurting yourself. You should at least let Jessica unnie know that you love her. “ Yoona said.

“Yoong, it’s not that easy. What if Jessica ignore me after I confess? It will make things worse.” Yuri sighed and closed the door behind Yoona.

“But..”

“No buts Yoong. You should go to sleep now. We have school tomorrow.” Yuri pushed Yoona out of the room then she decided to go sleep as well.

 

The next morning….

“Yoong! Hurry up! We’re gonna be late for school!!” Yuri shouted from the garage.

“Neh unnie!!” Yoona shouted back as she rushed downstairs. As soon as Yoona arrived at the garage, Yuri passed Yoona’s helmet then they started to go to school.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Jessica was having a nice car ride because of the beautiful weather and the soothing music inside the car. They were getting closer and closer each day, thanks to Yul who always avoid the two of them. When the two latters arrived at school, they didn’t see Yuri waiting for them at the gate. They just went straight to their classroom and found Yuri sleeping on their desk again.

“Aish. I don’t understand what is she up to.” Sooyoung sighed as she tries to wake up the girl sleeping, “Yuri, our teacher’s here now.” The sleeping girl was alarmed and started to tidy herself up and glared at the taller girl who pulled a prank on her.

“Yah, did you know that it’s rude to disturb people from their sleep?” Yuri asked seriously.

“Well, this is not your bed room so I have the right to wake you up.” Sooyoung said a semi-cold tone.

“Guys, are you trying to be me?” Jessica flicked her best friends’ forehead then sat on her seat.

During lecture, Jessica and Yuri are being lovey dovey because Jessica keeps on whining that she didn’t understand what the teacher was talking about.

“Yuri-yah~~”

“Yeah?”

“Can you please help me with this? Please??” Jessica pleaded with her puppy dog eyes.

“Arasso. Oh how could you not understand this topic Sica? Even the world’s stupid person could understand this.” Yuri joked as she earned a smack on the head from the girl beside her, “Apa Apa! It hurts!” Yuri pouted and Jessica chuckled, “Oh, where does it hurt hm?” Yuri pointed on her forehead and Jessica kissed it without hesitation. Yuri could only blush and she pinched Sica softly on the cheeks, now it’s Jessica’s turn to overreact, “Apa! What was that for?” Jessica glared at the tanned kid, “Eh, does it hurt here?” Yuri touched the spot where she pinched Jessica and kissed it. Jessica blushed and looked away.

“Ms. Jung and Ms. Kwon, could you please go out and get a room?” Their teacher said to them coldly. They just giggled and went outside which shocked the teacher and the whole class, specially Sooyoung.

“Yuri, what exactly are you up to?” Sooyoung thought to herself as she stared at the floor.

Outside the room, Yuri and Jessica are still having fun by playing tag along the empty hallway. Several teachers already told them off because they were being too noisy. They didn’t mind them at all. Yuri was supposed to tag Jessica and while they were running, Yuri tripped off and fell above Jessica, their faces were inches away and none of them dared to move a single inch.

“Uhh.. Jessica Mianhe” Yuri scratched her head then stood up, she offered her hand to Jessica.

“Thanks” Jessica smiled brightly and took Yuri’s hand. “Yuriyah, you and Sooyoung make me so confused. Please don’t do this to me.” Jessica thought to herself while leaning her back on the wall and looking at Yuri who is sitting beside the lockers.

The bell soon began to ring indicating that it’s already lunch time. Jessica and Yuri went inside their room to collect their stuff and there they met a poker-faced Sooyoung staring at them like they committed a crime.

“Sooyoung, why so serious?” Yuri placed her hand on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Yuri, can we talk? Just you and me.” Sooyoung said seriously.

“Sure. But where?” Yuri asked.

“Meet me at the abandoned garden this lunch and Sica, you can eat lunch with Tiffany if you want to catch up with her. I have to talk to Yuri in private.” Jessica nodded and walked out of the room then Soooyoung and Yuri headed to the school’s abandoned garden.

When they reached the place, there was an awkward silence between the two of them. Sooyoung stared at Yuri in disbelief and she just kept on sighing like there’s no tomorrow.

Yuri cleared and took the initiative to speak up, “Sooyoung, what is it that you want to talk about? I think it’s kinda serious.”

“Kinda serious? Yul, it IS serious.” Sooyoung raised her voice a bit and Yuri just remained calm.

“Just spit it out Sooyoung.” Yuri’s voice changed into a cold tone.

“You know that I’m already making a move on Jessica right?” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah. Why?” Yuri asked.

“Then why bother trying to take her from me?” Sooyoung said harshly.

“Look, I’m not trying to take her from you. I’m also her best friend and you already spent thousands of times with her. Soo, if I really want to take her from you, I would’ve done that ages ago.” Yuri lied.

“Yuri.. Please do me a favour. I promise not to be mad at you if you only do this.” Sooyoung pleaded.

Yuri nodded her head and Sooyoung continued,

 “Please don’t fall in love with her. Please?”

A/N: D: YulSic shippers please don't kill me :( I made this to make the story more interesting and I'm planning on making this an ongoing fic so please bear with me :)