Chapter 7 (Yuri?)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 7

Yuri and the girl making out on the kitchen counter stopped because oxygen was needed.

“Do you really think this is right?” Yuri asked with a worried tone.

“Unnie, I told you I will help you get over Jessica unnie. Just think of me as Jessica unnie. Do everything you want to do to her.” Yoona replied while looking straight into Yuri’s eyes.

“But still..” Yuri sighed. Yoona just hugged her sister tightly, “Unnie, trust me okay?” Yoona said in a motherly tone which made Yuri nod in agreement. Yoona smiled and pulled out something from her pocket then gave it to Yuri.

“What’s this? Yoona’s ground rules?” Yuri looked confused while showing the paper full of words to Yoona.

“Yep, it’s my ground rules. Read through.” Yoona grinned dorkily.

“Okay. First, avoid talking to Jessica.. Whaat?” Yuri raised her eyebrow to Yoona. The younger girl glared at her sister, “Stop complaining and continue reading.”

“Second, avoid making eye contacts with Jessica.. Third, avoid talking to Jessica.. Fourth, do not complain when your sister kisses you in public.. This is sooo not right Kwon Yoona.” Yuri shook her head in disappointment, “Do you really want to get over that girl?” Yoona sighed and Yuri continued reading through the rules.

After reading the 50 ground rules of Yoona, the siblings went to Yuri’s shed to hang out since they’re not yet sleepy.

“Unnie..” Yoona called her unnie while setting up the blankets.

“Neh?”

“What’s with Jessica? Why do you like her that much?” Yoona asked while lying down on the blanket.

“I don’t know. Love is sometimes hard to understand Yoong.” Yuri replied as she lay down beside her sister, “Now it’s my turn to ask; why do you want to help me that much? Why do you want me to see you as Jessica?” Yuri now turned her gaze at Yoona.

“Nothing. It’s because you’ve done so much for me when I get into trouble. Just paying back.” Yoona smiled, not even looking at Yuri, “You know what Yoong, that idea of yours is not really good. What if people will think that we’re crazy? You’re my sister, I’m your sister. Then we’re acting like we’re dating.” Yuri said still looking at Yoona, “Unnie, I did not say that you have to see me as Jessica unnie when we are at school. You have to see me as Yoona at school and here at home, look at me as if I’m Jessica unnie. Is that clear?” Yoona finally turned to look at her unnie. Yuri smiled and nodded.

“Yoong wanna sleep here?” Yuri asked.

“…..” Yoona was already asleep.

“Aish, this sleepy head.” Yuri grabbed another blanket then wrapped her sister with it.

Next morning….

Jessica woke up early for the first time. She finished preparing herself and stuff 30 minutes before Sooyoung picks her up.

“Wow, why so early sis?” Krystal asked the older girl while eating her breakfast.

“I have no idea why. Maybe because graduation day is coming.” Jessica replied. Someone suddenly knocked on their door and it was Sooyoung, picking her girlfriend up.

“Morning Jess, morning Krys.” She flashed her smile to the sisters.

“Morning unnie. Have a good day at school.” Krystal said while waving at the taller girl.

During the car ride, Sooyoung asked Jessica a question, “Jess, dad said I have to go on training for our company thing for 2 months. Is that okay with you?”

Jessica pouted and said, “But I’ll miss you~~” the shikshin chuckled and pinched the blonde girl’s cheek, “Aigoo, don’t worry. I’ll be back right after the training okay? Just hang out with Tiff or someone while I’m away.” The older girl just nodded.

 

When Yuri arrives in her room, she saw Jessica and Sooyoung talking to each other. She looked at Jessica then Jessica looked back at her, she abruptly looked away then mumbled, “Rule number two, do not make eye contacts with Jessica” over and over again until she finally calm down and sat on her new seat.

Jessica on the other felt confused because Yuri looked away when they made an eye contact. She blinked once, and then twice then shrugged off those stupid thoughts. Sooyoung saw the whole scene then went to Yuri desk.

“So, why did you avoid Jessica’s eyes?” she asked the tanned girl with a cold tone.

“Seriously Soo? Why do you make a big fuss about a simple eye contact?” Yuri countered Sooyoung. Sooyoung grabbed Yuri’s collar, “Of course I’m making a big fuss about that simple eye contact. Her eyes are only for me!” Sooyoung sounded so immature that Yuri could only laugh. The taller girl, having more control banged the tanned girl on the wall, “What’s funny huh!?” Sooyoung kept on banging the girl on the wall. Yuri couldn’t help it anymore so she pushed Sooyoung and now she’s the one grabbing the taller girl’s collar, “You are funny. And please stop making a big fuss about simple things. And just so you know, Jessica’s eyes are not only for you. Stop acting like she’s all yours.” Yuri released Sooyoung’s collar and just skip school for the day.

On the other hand, Jessica was speechless while watching her bestfriend and girlfriend fight. She was so confused.

“What was that about Soo?” the blonde girl asked her girlfriend.

“I want you to ignore Yuri.” Sooyoung didn’t answer the blonde girl; she instead gave her a command.

“But why? She’s still my best friend Soo. And she’s right. You should stop acting like you own me. Because of that attitude of yours, no one would want to hang out with me. Even Tiff.” Jessica said coldly as she grabbed her bag and ran after Yuri.

Sooyoung tried to run after Jessica but she couldn’t find the older girl anymore. She just went back to her class and decided to give her girlfriend some space to think, “Don’t worry Soo, you’ll find her. I’m sure she will forgive you. Just stop acting like a kid.” She cheered herself up.

 

While Yuri was walking, a pair of arms hugged her from behind. She could tell that it was Jessica.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked the girl hugging her.

“Hugging you.” Jessica stated the obvious.

“Let go. Sooyoung will kill me if she sees you hugging me.” Yuri shook Jessica’s arms from her waist.

When Jessica’s arms are released from Yuri’s waist, the tanned girl started to walk off. Jessica followed Yuri to an unusual place; it was a labyrinth.

“You know lots of places huh.” Jessica speaks up, making the taller girl jump in surprise.

“I told you to go back to school.” Yuri scratch her head while opening the gate of the place.

“No, I want to talk to you about something.” Jessica pushed Yuri inside the maze garden then they made their way to the secret garden.

“What is it the you want to talk about?” Yuri asked Jessica.

“About what happened earlier.” The shorter girl looked at Yuri with a poker face.

“Your girlfriend is just overreacting.” Yuri yawned then sat on the grass. Jessica just sighed then she sat across the other girl, “Do you like me?” Jessica asked abruptly, “Mwo? You think you’re that pretty huh?” Yuri joked then smiled at Jessica who looks pissed off, “Spill it Kwon Yuri.” Jessica commanded.

Yuri sighed as she caged the blonde girl using her arms and legs. She leaned in closer so that their faces are only inches apart then she started speaking, “To be honest, I love you.. Not only as a best friend. I love you more than that. And the thing that happened earlier? Sooyoung was just overreacting because she knows that I love you. And that time when I looked like someone just tortured me? It was because of you. I hurt myself when I heard that you and Sooyoung are official. Jessica, I only said this to you because this will be the last time that you are going to see me. I promised Sooyoung not to interrupt your relationship.” Yuri stood up then offered her hand to Jessica. The blonde girl accepted the offer but she quickly let go of the hand.

“Yuri, where’s the bracelet I gave you?” Jessica asked, she was about to cry.

“Jessica, I already took it off. I’m sorry but I have to.” Yuri took her blazer off then she rolled the sleeve of her school blouse, “Jess, don’t worry. Even if I don’t have the bracelet, I still have this as a memory of you.” She pointed at the tattoo on her left arm with the inifinity sign and Jessica’s name was written inside. The taller girl fixed her uniform then put her blazer on. Before leaving, she pulled Jessica into a passionate kiss. When they parted, she whispered her final words,

“Jessica, I love you. And I’ll still be here for you when you need me.” The tanned girl disappeared from the shorter girl’s sight in a blink of an eye.

“YURI? YURI!” Jessica shouted through the labyrinth.

A/N: Sorry for the lame update xD And yeah, YulSic will not be seeing each other for about.. Idk? A year? or will Jessica search for Yuri while Sooyoung is away? Let's seeee :DD