Chapter 19 (Chaos)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 19

“Same Yul? Then how come you see me as a stranger right now?” Jessica looked at Yuri with a straight face.

“Some things never change. Some things do.” Yuri replied in a calm voice.

“Well-“ Jessica was about to speak again but Tiffany popped out from nowhere.

“Baby~ I need help~” Tiffany whined as she snuggled to the tanned girl.

“What happened~?” Yuri replied with the same whining voice.

“I think I messed up.” Yuri couldn’t help but giggle at her girlfriend’s cuteness. Without hesitating, Yuri left Jessica like she didn’t exist. The blonde girl shrunk in her seat then thought, “Aish, I hate this weird feeling.”

….

“Anniyo~ That’s not how you do it.” Yuri said in her cute voice.

“How do I do it then~?” Tiffany whined.

“Like this.” Yuri replied while showing her girlfriend on how to cut the pumpkin.

After 45 minutes of preparing, YulTi set the table then went to Jessica to check on her.

“Jess, where’s Soo?” Tiffany asked.

“She told me she can’t come.” Jessica sighed.

“Come, let’s eat first.” Yuri offered her hand at Jessica. The blonde girl hesitated at first but she soon gladly accepts it.

The three girls are eating happily while chatting about the past 5 years. They talked about how Yuri and Tiffany ended up together, about Yoona, but they had a serious talk.

“So did Sooyoung propose to you already?” Yuri asked casually.

“I told her to wait for the right time. I think she understands.” Jessica replied.

There was silence for the rest of the meal. After cleaning the dishes and everything, the three of them gathered in the lounge to catch up.. again. Yuri and Tiffany are cuddling on the couch across Jessica’s. It’s obvious that Jessica felt uncomfortable with YulTi’s lovey dovey moment but she has to act normal to avoid any misunderstandings.

“So are you gonna stay here for the night?” Yuri asked to cut the awkwardness.

“I don’t know. Soo says she’s not gonna be home for tonight.” Jessica pouted.

“That’s alright. You can stay here for the night if you want. We have a spare room anyway.” Tiffany smiled.

“Thanks guys.” Jessica replied.

“No worries.” Yuri said.

“Anyway, any news from Yoona?” Jessica asked.

“No news from her. We’ve been phoning her since she ran away. Until now. Right baby?” Yuri answered as she turned to see her girlfriend. But Tiffany was already asleep. Must be tired from cooking and stuff.

“Aish this kid. I’m just gonna go put this sleepyhead on our bed.” Yuri said.

Yuri and Jessica decided to go and have a chat on the rooftop since the wind is not that cold. As usual, they grabbed heaps of blankets and lay them on the ground.

“So…” Jessica spoke up.

“So?” Yuri repeated.

“Ah. Nothing.”

“Spill it Sooyeon.”

“Yah! I told you-“

“Just tell me what’s bothering you.” Yuri said as she scratched her head.

“Fine. I’m jealous. Happy?”

“Mwo? Jealous? With who?”

“With Tiffany and you.” Jessica answered.

“Why the hang are you jealous?”

“Because you guys are always together. And you guys are sweet.”

“You and Sooyoung are sweet as well.” Yuri said, still scratching her head.

“Yeah. We’re sweet.. but not all the time. She’s pressured on that project we’re having.” Jessica lowered her head.

“Tiffany and I are pressured at work but we promised each other not to bring our work at home.”

“If only Sooyoung could be like that.” Jessica sighed.

“If only I’m brave enough to compete against her 5 years ago.” Yuri muttered under her breath.

“Pardon?”

“Nothing.” Yuri face palmed herself, “Yuri, you’re for Fany and Fany alone. Jessica sees you as a friend only.” The tanned girl scolded herself through speaking to her mind.

“Goodnight.” Yuri hugged Jessica for the first time.

“Goodnight. Thanks for making me stay here.” Jessica replied then hugged back. Yuri was about to walk out from the room but Jessica stopped her to do so.

“Hm-“ Yuri jerked when she felt Jessica’s lips on her cheek.

“Goodnight again.” Jessica smiled then pushed the tanned girl out of the room.

“GOOD MORNING BABY! WAKEEE UUUPPP!!!” Tiffany screamed across their room.

“10 more minutes.” Yuri mumbled.

“10 more minutes?! No freaking way.” Tiffany whined as she shook her girlfriend.

“Arasso arasso.” Yuri said in a sleepy tone.

The two girls when downstairs and they were shocked with what they saw.

“Omo? Jessica?” Yuri rubbed her eyes to get a better view of the person setting up the table.

“Oh, you guys are awake.” Jessica smiled as she pours the coffee in the mugs.

“You don’t have to do this Jess.” Tiffany said as she sat down on her seat.

“I have to because I have to be home right now.” Jessica said then grabbed her bag, “See ya guys!”

“This is good.” Yuri smiled.

“What about the food I cook?” Tiffany pouted.

“Your foods are the best. I’m just shocked because Jessica doesn’t know how to cook.” Yuri replied, giggling.

Jessica is skipping through the bedroom door. When she opened it, she was shocked to see Sooyoung on the bed with another girl beside her.

“S-sooyoung!??!” Jessica dropped her bag.

“J-jess.. It’s not what you think.” Sooyoung got up and held Jessica’s hand.

“What do you want me to think?” Jessica said in her cold tone, “Do you want me to think that you guys are just sleeping together as friends?” the blonde girl didn’t let Sooyoung explain; she quickly ran outside the house and decided to drive to Yuri and Tiffany’s apartment.

“Baby, someone’s outside.” Tiffany said. Yuri quickly ran to the door and opened it.

“Jess? Something wrong?” Yuri asked the blonde girl. Jessica didn’t reply; she just hugged the tanned girl while sobbing. Yuri knowing nothing just comforted the shorter girl, “Look at you. You look ugly when you cry.” Yuri led Jessica inside and made her sit on the couch.

“Jess, what happened?” Tiffany asked.

“S-sooyoung. S-she slept w-with s-someone.” Jessica said in between her sobs. Yuri clenched her fist upon hearing her best friend, “Baby, take care of her okay? I’ll just go and talk to Sooyoung.”

“Take care okay?” Tiffany, being an understanding girlfriend gave Yuri a peck on the lips, “Let’s clean you up. You look messy.”

Sooyoung is in the living room, processing what just happened earlier. She just cheated on her girlfriend. But she couldn’t blame herself, the girl took advantage of her. She couldn’t believe herself. A knock could be heard on the door. Expecting someone, the tall girl ran then opened the door.

“Jess!-“ Sooyoung was cut off with someone grabbing her collar.

“What the hell did you do?!” Yuri said, still grabbing on the taller girl’s collar.

“It wasn’t my freaking fault for God’s sake! That girl took advantage of me!” Sooyoung answered, trying to free herself from Yuri’s control.

“Look, if you ever hurt my best friend again, forget that I’ve known you for 10 years.” Yuri threw Sooyoung on the couch then drove back to the apartment.

A/N: Keep those comments coming :"> will SooSic break up or make up? 

I don't wanna hurt my Fany TT_TT