Chapter 20 (Heaps of stuff in a day)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 20

“Yes Dad?” Sooyoung answered her phone with a nervous tone.

“Where’s Jessica? I need to talk to her for a moment.” Mr. Choi replied.

“Oh uhm.. She’s at the shops. I’ll tell her to call if she’s home okay?” Sooyoung lied then hung up. She quickly got dressed and went to Yuri and Tiffany’s apartment since she’s sure that Jessica’s there.

 

Yuri and Tiffany are watching TV. Someone banged the door which startled the two latters.

“I’ll get-“

“I’ll get that Fany.” Yuri said as she run to the door.

“Thanks for your patience you-“ Yuri was cut off because she was pushed hard on the wall.

“Where the hell is Jessica?!” A furious Sooyoung is now grabbing the tanned girl’s collar while banging her on the wall. Yuri remembered the time when Sooyoung was acting immature because she made eyecontact with the blonde girl. She let out a small giggle.

“What’s funny huh?! Where’s Jessica!” Sooyoung got even annoyed because of the absurd behaviour of Yuri.

“Sooyoung we can talk—“ Tiffany tried to stop Sooyoung but the taller girl pushed Tiffany which caused her to bang her head on the floor. Yuri watching her girlfriend hurt, finally fought back. The tanned girl shook Sooyoung’s hands on her collar and punched her hard on the jaw. The tall girl fell on the ground, feeling helpless.

“You can mess up with me.. But not with my girlfriend!” Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs before attempting to punch Sooyoung again but a pair of arms hugged her from behind.

“Yuri, please don’t hurt her.” Jessica said in her calm voice.

“J-jessica.. Thank God I found you. Please come home.. I swear I didn’t know that I slept with that girl.” Sooyoung crawled to Jessica and kneeled infront of her.

“You don’t have to be aggressive Soo.” Jessica said as she hugged the taller girl.

“Please come back..” Sooyoung cried softly while tightening the hug.

“I will.. I know it’s not your fault.” Jessica rubbed her girlfriend’s back.

“Y-yuri..” Tiffany said weakly.

“Fany, are you alright? Where does it hurt?” the tanned girl carried her girlfriend bridal style then placed Tiffany on the couch. Yuri got some icebag and placed it on the back of Fany’s head. Jessica noticed that Tiffany was hurt, “Fany, what happened?” Jessica asked.

“Your girlfriend pushed her hard. So she fell and her head hit the ground first.” Yuri replied for her girlfriend, still concentrating on placing the icebag here and there.

“Jess, dad said he needs to talk to you.” Sooyoung tapped Jessica’s shoulder.

“Okay. Yuri, Tiff I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ll visit-“

“You don’t have to visit Jess. It will cause more trouble.” Yuri cut Jessica off as she stood up and prepares a bubble bath for her girlfriend. Sooyoung felt annoyed because of Yuri’s comment so she grabbed her by wrist and twisted her around, causing the tanned girl to jerk. The taller girl grabbed Yuri by the collar, she was gritting her teeth, “Don’t you dare disrespect her.” Yuri gave her a ‘you’ve got to be kidding me’ smirk then shook Sooyoung’s hand, “You are a very immature kid.” Yuri provokes which caused the taller girl to punch her but failed because she already dodged it.

“Stop! This is not gonna get better.” Jessica said in a cold tone then pulled Sooyoung with her out of the room. The two girls were walking to Sooyoung’s car in silence. Jessica remembered that she has to call Sooyoung’s dad and so she did on the way home.

“Hello?” Mr. Choi answered the call.

“Oh. Good afternoon dad.” Jessica replied. Sooyoung turned to look at Jessica.

“Glad you finally called. Anyway, your dad and I have talked and agreed about something.” Mr . Choi said.

“Well, what is it?”

“We want you and Sooyoung to get married.”

“Seriously?” Jessica asked.

“Yes. We already agreed on it.” Mr. Choi answered.

“But isn’t it too soon??” Jessica whined a bit.

“Okay. We will give you time but you still have to marry Sooyoung.” Mr. Choi didn’t wait for Jessica’s reply and hung up.

“What was that?” Sooyoung asked, holding her girlfriend’s hand.

“Your dad.”

“What did he say?”

“He said we have to get married.”

“Are you joking?” Sooyoung giggled.

“I’m not.” Jessica answered in a serious tone.

“Isn’t that too soon?”

“That’s what I told him. Don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll give us time.” Jessica gave her girlfriend an assuring smile.

“Jess.”

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry.” Sooyoung pulled over near a tree then turned to look at her girlfriend.

“Sorry for what?”

“For overreacting. I know it’s not good think that your all mine but.. I couldn’t help it.”

“It’s alright. I know that you don’t want to lose me. Right?” Jessica cupped her girlfriend’s face before kissing her on the lips, “Now let’s go home. Your jaw is swelling.”

 

Tiffany woke up on Yuri and her bed with a sore body. It was 11pm in the evening and she found herself in Yuri’s oversized shirt and her pink short shorts. She tried to stand up but failed. Someone suddenly turned the lights on.

“Fany, you’re awake. It’s still 11pm.” Yuri said as she rubbed her eyes.

“Baby, why do you have to sleep on the floor?”

“Because you keep on moving vigorously and I want you to sleep comfortably.” Yuri explained.

“Aww, such a sweet heart.” Tiffany said then kissed her girlfriend on the lips.

“You hungry?” Yuri asked. The shorter girl nodded cutely.

“Stay here.” Yuri ran downstairs. The tanned girl got back in no time with a tray on her hands. She placed the tray on the lap of her girlfriend then started to feed Tiffany with oats.

“Baby did you.. undress me?” Tiffany asked while lowering her head.

“Y-yeah.. I’m sorry” Yuri looked away with a red face. Even though they already saw each other’s body, it’s still awkward for them. They’re not like those hot couples; they’re the cute and fluffy ones.

“Ahh.. It’s alright.” Tiffany said as she opened and chew the food all the way down.

Meanwhile…

A familiar girl was walking outside the airport with big bags with her.

“Stupid night flights..” she was muttering stuff. She hailed a cab and got on it. She passed through a park and smiled, “Home sweet home..”

 

--

Author time! ;D

So some of you probably wants to kill me right now xD lol I'm so sorry. For all the royal shippers out there, keep calm and believe in YulSic :"> 

YulTi's prayer:

We pray that the readers will not agree on making us break up. 

Of course there's some goodies for YulSic shippers :">

Hope y'all enjoyed author time! until next update :))