Chapter 10 (Help Yuri)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 10

It was the day of the painting expo and almost all of the CEOs of the biggest companies in Seoul started to check their names in the VIP section. The paintings are placed nicely along the hallway. At the entrance a red carpet was set up for the party manager and important people.

Yuri was wearing a simple Sunday dress because she doesn’t have those flashy dresses that rich people wear but she still look stunning. Not far from where Yuri is standing, a familiar red head girl was visible. It was none other than Tiffany.

“Sorry I’m late.” Tiffany lowered her head.

“All goods. You’re not late actually.” Yuri said while smiling then she offered her arm. Tiffany looked confused at first but got the message. The shorter girl clung onto the taller girl’s arm. The two of them decided not to enter through the red carpet because there are lots of paparazzi blocking the doorway.

When YulTi finally found a table for two, Yuri stood up to get drinks for the two of them. When the tanned girl turned around to return to the table, she saw Jessica talking to her friends. Yuri froze then immediately walked faster before the blonde girl could spot her.

“Yah, you didn’t tell me Jessica’s gonna be here.” Yuri said while handing Tiffany a drink.

“What’s wrong with it? You guys are best friends right?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

“Yeah but I decided to leave her alone for some reasons.” Yuri replied then finished her drink in one gulp.

“Oh okay. I think that’s something personal. Anyway, wanna dance?” Tiffany grabbed Yuri’s hand then led the taller girl on the dance floor. The two girls were enjoying the slow music and the warmth the two of them made. Yuri wrapped her arms tight around Tiffany’s waist because she was afraid to make a mistake while swaying with the girl while Tiffany buried her face on the crook of Yuri’s neck; enjoying the scent of the younger girl. The slow music finally ended; Tiffany and Yuri went back to their seats.

“Yuri, I’ll just go to Jessie okay? Stay here.” Tiffany instructed Yuri. The younger girl nodded then relaxed herself from the exhausting but a good dance she just had.

 

“Hi Jessie!” Tiffany greeted her friend.

“Oh Tiff! Where’s your date?” Jessica asked while looking at Tiffany’s back expecting someone.

“Oh she’s still taking a rest from the dance we just had.” Tiffany explained then took the seat beside Jessica.

“Oh. I saw the two of you dancing earlier. But I can’t see her face.” Jessica pouted.

“Aigoo, curious much? Don’t worry Jess. You’ll meet her very soon.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile then went back to her original table.

 

“What took you so long?” Yuri said.

“Miss me that much?” Tiffany teased then smiled at Yuri’s priceless expression.

“Aish, don’t tease me because I’m young~” Yuri started to sing while dancing those cute dance moves. Tiffany found Yuri’s action really cute so she pinched the tanned girl’s cheek then accidentally placed her hand ontop of Yuri’s hand.

“Oh. Mianhe~”

“So, she’s your date huh?” Jessica said while staring at Fany’s hand ontop of Yuri’s.

“J-j-j-j-jessica?” Yuri stuttered with her eyes wide open.

“Yuri, I thought you left already.” Jessica said as she hugged the taller girl. Yuri unconsciously hugged the blonde girl back but they parted when Tiffany cleared , “Jess, she’s still my date though.” Tiffany said while raising an eyebrow at Jessica. The blonde girl stuck her tongue out then joined the two girls on their table.

“I’ll be right back.” Yuri said as she stood up from her seat then rushed to the bathroom.

“I am not supposed to talk to her. I am not supposed to talk to her.” Yuri kept on repeating those words again and again but got cut off when a pair of hands covered her eyes and pushed her inside a cubicle.

“Mwo?! Yoong?! What are you doing here?” Yuri asked.

“Unnie, I saw you hugging Jessica earlier. And you’re not supposed to hug back!” Yoong scratched her head in disappointment, “You broke my rules.”

“Anniyo, I was just carried away. Sorry Yoong. That is not gonna happen again.” Yuri said while hugging her sister. Yoona pouted then said, “I’ll forgive you if you kiss me.” Yoona grinned playfully making the older girl roll her eyes, “Arasso.” Yuri pulled Yoona for a peck but then the younger girl didn’t let go and made it a passionate kiss instead. Yuri being carried away automatically kissed back then wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist. Yoona was getting bored of the simple passionate kiss so she nibbled on her sister’s lower lip, asking for entrance. Yuri didn’t hesitate to open and engulf her sister into a tongue battle. They parted when oxygen was a necessity.

“Yoong this is sooo wrong.” Yuri shook her head.

“But you kissed back. What could possibly go wrong.” Yoona said while smiling.

Suddenly, the door was opened indicating that someone was inside.

“Yuri? You here?” It was Jessica.

“Yeah. I’ll be back soon so just wait outside.” Yuri answered while motioning her sister to stand on the toilet seat. The blonde girl immediately walked outside the comfort room. Yuri was about to go out but Yoona pulled her back, “Unnie, remember. DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID.” Yoona emphasized the last sentence then pushed her sister out of the cubicle. Yuri sighed then opened the door.

“We have to catch up.” Jessica told Yuri then pulled the tanned girl to the bar counter. Jessica and Yuri are now chatting casually then Tiffany popped out of nowhere, “Trying to steal my date huh?” Tiffany said in a husky voice then pulled Yuri to their table. Jessica felt annoyed with her friend’s immature move so she held Yuri’s wrist, “Yah, we have to catch up.” Jessica whined. Tiffany ignored the blonde girl and just keep on pulling Yuri away. Yuri feeling uncomfortable finally spoke up.

“Guys, I gotta go. Mom’s gonna kill me if I go home late.” Yuri said then ran towards the exit. When the tanned girl was finally outside the building, three voices called her,

“Yuri!”

“Yuri-yah!”

“Yuri unnie!”

Yuri turned around to see Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona.

“Guys, seriously. Just go home. Tiffany I’m sorry to ruin your night. I’ll make it up to you.” Yuri said then ran towards her bike.

 

When Yuri finally arrived at her place, she decided to chill out. She texted the three girls.

To: Fany(:

Fany, I’m sorry for what happened earlier. It’s my fault. I promise to do everything you want.

To: MyJ<3

Jess, it was nice seeing you again. Hope you’ll be alright.

To: Myotherhalf:D

Yoong, sorry for what happened earlier. I promise to make it up to you.

 

After 10 seconds, Yuri received three instant messages.

From: Fany(:

It’s alright :D Anything huh? Okay.

From: MyJ<3

It was nice to see you too. Have a goodnight

From: Myotherhalf<3

Yah! You just left me with those two weird girls! Better pay back woman!

 

Yuri sighed heavily, “Oh God please help me..”