Chapter 29 (Bring back the old times)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 29

Yuri and Jessica’s friendship became stable after a month of texting, calling and hanging out. It felt like they became the 10 year old Yuri and Jessica; playing together, doing the silly things they used to do. Sooyoung was oblivious with everything because she’s too attached to her work and Jessica comes home at the right time so she doesn’t suspect anything. Yuri and Jessica decided to hang out today again because Jessica’s bored.. as always.

“Aish, where’s that ice princess?” muttered under her breath while banging her head on the tree softly.

“Yah, stop banging your head on the tree. That poor thing might die.” A familiar voice could be heard behind Yuri.

“Finally, after 2.309493.123 hours of waiting.” Yuri wiped her forehead with her palm as if she’s been waiting for ages.

“What to do?” Jessica asked.

“What to do? Yah, you were the one who told me to go here.” Yuri scratched her head.

“So you’re saying I have to do all the thinking?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“Since you’re the one who wants to hang out.” Yuri said in an audible tone, avoiding the gaze of the shorter girl. Jessica pulled Yuri with her on the familiar playground.

“Did you rent the whole place?” Yuri joked.

“Why in the world would I rent a public playground?” Jessica shook her head.

Yuri ran behind the swings then she grinned at Jessica.

“What?” Jessica stood still.

“Hop on!” Yuri grins even wider. The blonde girl sat on the swing.

“Yah.. Why do you- AAAAAHHHHHHH!!” Jessica squealed like a dolphin as Yuri started to push the swing hard, “Yah Jessica! Don’t act like we don’t do this!” Yuri laughed her off. When the swing was steady, Yuri starts to run because she knows what will happen next..

“KWON YURI! COME HERE YOU LITTLE KKAB!” Jessica screamed as she run after the tanned girl.

“NYAHAHAH! HELL TO THE NO!” Yuri ran at the top of the slides. She danced like a fool, provoking the blonde girl.

“I suggest that you should stop running now.” Jessica said in her cold tone. Yuri takes a step back but Jessica takes a step forward, “COME HERE YOU- GAAAHHHH!!!” Jessica squealed again as Yuri pulled the blonde girl with her to the slides. When they landed on the soft mat, Yuri is laughing while Jessica is still squealing.

“Yah! You pabo!!” Jessica slaps the tanned girl’s arm vigorously.

“Ah, you’re still the wimpy Jessica.” Yuri sighed happily.

“I wish Sooyoung could be like this again.” Jessica said in a sad tone.

“Yeah. That’s why I prefer not to be rich.” Yuri joked.

“I wish I’m a member of your family.” Jessica sighed.

“Why?”

“Because if I’m in your family, I would have the sweetest parents, the overprotective dongsaeng and the Kkab and sweet sister.” Jessica replied, smiling.

“Ah, you shouldn’t do that.” Yuri looked at Jessica.

“And why is that?”

“Because, there would be no chance of us being together.” Yuri said while giggling.

“Yah!”

“I’m joking, woman!”

“Jokes are half meant.” Jessica stuck her tongue out.

*cricket cricket*

“Okay, that has been Sica’s effect. Want to have some ice cream?” Yuri offered.

“Sure, as long as it’s strawberry.”

Yuri ran quickly ran away and got back in no time with two cones.

“Strawberry ice cream for the ice princess.” Yuri said as she hands the cone to her best friend. Jessica gladly accepted it. There was silence for 5 minutes. Why? Because the two girls concentrate too much on eating their ice cream.

“Yuri..”

“Wha –“ Yuri was cut off when Jessica shove her ice cream on the tanned girl’s face.

“YAH! SOOYEO –“ Yuri was interrupted again when Jessica her cheeks and nose. Yuri was blushing madly because of the sudden action of Jessica.

“Did you just my face?” Yuri asked.

“No, I just used my tongue to wipe the cream off your face.” Jessica said in her sarcastic voice.

 

Yuri and Jessica are inside Yuri’s little playground also known as her shed. They decided to chill out before Jessica goes back to her house.

“Jessica, come here.” Yuri motioned Jessica to come closer.

“What’s up?” Jessica said. Yuri handed her a paper, “Things I want to do with my best friend?” Yuri nodded like a kid while giving Jessica a pink pen.

THINGS I WANT TO DO WITH MY BESTFRIEND

"Hug her under the Eiffel Tower"

"Go to Florida and take pictures with Mickey Mouse"

"Paint a portrait with her."

"Have matching tattoos! ;D"

"Spend Christmas with her family."

"Steal her from Sooyoung.  Play with Sooyoung and her at the park." 

"Go to the beach and build a sandcastle with her."

"Kiss her on our wedding day."

...

"Yah!" Jessica slaps Yuri's arm because of the last thing she wrote.

"Haha, we could have a fake wedding." Yuri winked. Jessica just blushed and looked down.

"Anyway, I have to go. Sooyoung's gonna be home soon." Jessica said as she stand up.

"Bye Sica. Take care." Yuri kissed the shorter girl's forehead. Jessica ran to her car and before leaving, she bid goodbye.

"Bye! I love you... best friend" the blonde girl stuck her tongue out before speeding off. 

 

--

Annyeong! ^^

So apparently, soshiprince oppa will not be able to update the story for about a day or two because he is having a fever. This is his sister by the way. :) I just typed in his draft for this update. He apologize for a very short update and he says that this is the YulSic moment you guys have been craving for. And there's a note that says "make sure to have an author time" XD okay.. here it goes. 

Meet Yuri and her baby girl ;D

*note: the captions are written by my oppa :)

Why bother looking for Edward when Yuri's here. XD

'Until next update!'

Soulkeeper Hyoyeon always learn from her OTP ^^ <3