Chapter 26

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 26

The two girls are doing different stuff; the tanned girl is looking for a job over the internet and the blonde girl is working on her report for the company’s sales.

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!” Yuri and Jessica said in unison. They looked at each other, and then blinked their eyes. They burst in laughter.

“Hey, what is it that made you say ‘yeah’?” Yuri asked to minimize the awkwardness.

“I just finished my report. How about you?”

“I finally found a job.”

“Wait, you quit your job in the US?” The tanned girl nod, “Why?” Jessica asked.

“Because.. Uhh.. Tiffany and I…” Yuri lowered her head.

“What happened? What did I miss?” Jessica sat down beside her best friend. Yuri pulled out something from her pocket and handed it to Jessica. It was a picture of Tiffany and Taeyeon together on the last day of Yuri’s stay in the US.

“You guys.. Broke up?” Jessica tried not to sound happy.

“Yeah.. Sadly..” Yuri smiled bitterly. Jessica hugged her best friend.

“Why?”

“Because I told her.. She can’t be with the person that she doesn’t love.” Yuri hugged back. Jessica pulled away from the hug and stared at the ground, she’s probably thinking about what Yuri just said.

“Hey, you good?” Yuri pats Jessica’s back.

“Huh? Y-yeah!” Jessica smiled.

“Same old same old.” Yuri chuckled.

“Some things never change Yul..”

“Jess, did you really mean that?”

“Mean what?”

“Those things you said earlier.” Yuri is now the one who’s staring at the ground with a bright red face.

“Yeah..” Jessica looked away, blushing as well.

“You could’ve told me.” Yuri muttered under her breath. There was an awkward silence again. Not too soon, someone knocked on the door.

“That person must be my saviour.” Yuri whispered to herself before getting up.

Ryan walked to Yuri’s doorstep and knocked on the door several times. No one opened it so he knocked a bit harder.

“Coming..” A husky voice could be heard inside the house.

“Good early morning Miss Kwon. I would like to fetch Mrs. Choi.” Ryan said.

“Sure. Jessica!” Yuri yelled.

“What?!” Jessica replied from upstairs.

“Someone wants to pick you up! Your husband is waiting for you!” Jessica ran downstairs; she’s still in Yuri’s oversized shirt and baggy pants.

“Ryan, tell Sooyoung that I’m not going home.” Jessica attempted to close the door but Ryan stopped her from doing it.

“But you have to go home. My boss will kill me if I don’t bring you back with me.” Ryan replied.

“Go. Home. Now.” Jessica commanded with her glare. The man shivered and bowed before walking away.

“Well, that was effective.” Yuri chuckled. The blonde girl turned around to glare at the tanned girl.

“Woah, chill out woman.” The tanned girl waved her hands in the air, “Some things never change. Indeed.” Yuri mumbled.

“Pardon? I heard you.” Jessica said in her cold tone.

“I said you’re so beautiful that I want to marry you even though you’re already married.” Yuri smiled. Jessica blushed even more, “Joking, woman. Haha! Got you!” Yuri danced her ‘victory dance’.

“Yah! you KkabYul!” Jessica walked to the tanned girl but Yuri already ran because she knows what will happen next. Jessica ran as fast as she could to tackle-hug Yul and she succeeded.

“Feel the wrath of—“

*knock knock*

“Saved by the knock.. You pabo..” Jessica hit Yuri’s head. Yuri evil laughed then she went to open the door.

“Hi, what can I do—“ Yuri was pushed by a furious Sooyoung aside. The tall girl searched all over the place for her wife.

“Jessica!” Sooyoung grabbed the shorter girl’s wrist then dragged her out of the house.

“Sooyoung! Stop! You’re hurting me!” Jessica tried struggled from Sooyoung’s firm hold. Someone stopped grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist; it was Yuri.

“Don’t force her.” Yuri looked straight into the taller girl’s eyes.

“Hey, you’re just nothing to her. Let go.” Sooyoung shook Yuri’s hand away and kept on walking. Yuri turned Sooyoung around.

“I am her best friend. I’m not nothing to her.” Yuri pulled Jessica. From afar, Sooyoung and Yuri looks like they’re playing tug of war with Jessica as the rope.

“Guys! Let go!” Jessica screamed. The two girls pulling stopped and looked at Jessica.

“Jessica, it’s now or never. Choose between me and her.” Yuri said in a stern voice.

“Psh, are you joking? She’s my wife.” Sooyoung pulled Jessica but the blonde girl didn’t move. The tall girl turned around and saw Jessica clinging onto Yuri. Sooyoung gritted her teeth with fists clenched; she took 5 steps back..

“Yuri.. I told you not to fall inlove with her.. But you did.. Face the consequence..” Sooyoung pointed a gun at Yuri, the trigger is pulled…..

*BANG!!*

“Yuri!!!”

--

Author time! ;D

Aaaahhhhh xDD Just a lil bang bang thing XDD Who knows? It might be the author's *bang* fart xDD jokes..

D: Tiffany! stahp XD 

Mhmm.. I love YulSic fanarts ;D 

You know it's hard to look at Yuri when... XD 

'Til next update ;DD

YULTI BEHIND THE SCENE RAAAPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! ;D LOL I WUV SCENES :">