Chapter 6 (This feeling)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 6

Jessica was taken aback at what Yoona just told her. She was quite confused. Yoona’s statement has a double meaning; it’s either she was being sarcastic or she was telling that Yuri was hurt not on the outside but on the inside. She sighed heavily and just continued writing down notes on her book.

During lunch, Sooyoung and Jessica decided to have their lunch inside their room since Jessica was not in the mood for rustling with students at the cafeteria. Yoona barged inside their room and helped Yuri up to have their lunch.

“Yoong, don’t worry about me. I can handle myself.” Yuri said in a weak tone.

“No, if you don’t want to get up then I’m having my lunch here with you.” Yoona said in a stern voice. Yuri was shocked at Yoona’s actions. She used to be the unnie who takes care of the sick Yoona, she used to be the one who defends her dongsaeng when their parents scold them. Yuri just smiled to herself and just let Yoona take over her.

From afar, Jessica was looking at Yuri. She missed the girl so much. Even though Soooyoung was already there to satisfy her with what she wants, she still miss Yuri’s warmth. But now Jessica was scared to approach Yuri because she know that Yoona will stop her from doing so.

“Baby, say aahh..” Sooyoung said while showing Sica a spoonful of food. Jessica opened and accepted Soooyoung’s offer, “Is it good? I cooked it just for you.” Jessica gave Sooyoung her sweetest smile and a thumb up. Jessica was acting normal when she’s around Sooyoung because she already knows that the taller girl will get mad if she mention Yuri’s name to her girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Yoona was feeding her older sister and got a bit teary when she saw the weak girl struggling.

“Unnie, I will take revenge for you.” Yoona said while squeezing the taller girl’s shoulder.

“Yoong, you don’t have to. I know you feel bad for me too but we have to accept and face reality. Please Yoong, please don’t hurt Jessica.” Yuri pleaded as she cupped Yoona’s face. Yoona became soft after hearing her sister’s words of wisdom and just nodded her head.

“Look at the time, you have to go now Yoong.” Yuri smiled and patted Yoona’s head. She led her little sister to the door and before she could close the door, Yoona pouted.

“Whaat?” Yuri whined.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss huh?” Yoona sister. The older girl just rolled her eyes then kissed Yoona’s forehead, then her nose then her cheeks and stopped when she reached the younger girl’s lips. It was always normal for the two of them to kiss on the lips but since there are two girls watching them, Yuri just stopped and pushed Yoona out of the room. Yuri went back to her seat and took a glance at the couple behind her. The two girls looked back at Yuri and the tanned girl smiled at them.

“Hello there strangers.” Yuri smiled bitterly at the couple.

“Yuri, what exactly happened?” Sooyoung asked as she grabbed Jessica’s hand and sat beside the injured girl.

“Nothing Soo. Just some misunderstanding between me and my parents.” Yuri lied as she gave her friends an assuring smile. The SooSica couple just nodded their heads as a sign of understanding. There was an awkward pause but it was cut off when Sooyoung’s phone rang.

“Excuse me guys.” The shikshin went outside the room and took the call.

“Yuri, tell me, what’s the matter?” Jessica asked the taller girl who is staring at the floor.

“Huh? Nothing Sica. I’m fine. Really.” Yuri lifted her head then gave Jessica a wide grin. Jessica couldn’t help but laugh at her best friend’s dorkiness, “So, how’s you and Youngie?” Yuri asked all of a sudden, “To be honest, sometimes she’s scary because she wants me all to herself and sometimes she can be sweet. But it’s normal for her to protect me. What about you Yul? Do you have a girlfriend?” Jessica asked casually, “I don’t have any Sica. Why do you ask?” Yuri said, “Nothing. It’s because it hurts to see you alone.” Jessica said in a sad tone. Sooyoung was back from her phone call then asked Yuri to take Jessica home because she has a meeting straight after school. Sooyoung was getting busier and busier each day because they are about to graduate and she will take over her dad’s business after graduation.

After school, Yuri was waiting for Jessica outside their room. Yoona walked pass her sister and looked at her right then her left then looked at her sister again.

“Yoona, what’s with those weird stares?” Yuri looked at Yoona. The younger girl leaned in and gave her sister a quick peck on her lips, “I miss kissing my unnie!” Yoona grinned then started to walk off, “Bye unnie! See you later at home!” Yoona waved her hands at a distance and Yuri just shook her head at her sister’s childish act. Someone poked Yuri on her shoulder then realised that Jessica was waiting for her.

“You scared me.” Yuri whined and Jessica rolled her eyes.

“You and your sister are pretty close huh?” Jessica said and Yuri nodded her head, “Wish I was her..” Jessica whispered to herself.

“I beg your pardon Sica?” Yuri asked.

“N-nothing! Let’s go now. Mom will kill me if I go home late.” Jessica blushed then pulled Yuri out of the school gates.

While YulSic are walking to Jessica’s home, there was silence between them. The two of them keeps of stealing glances from each other and everytime their eyes meet, they quickly turn their heads. For Yuri, it was the most awkward moment of her entire life; walking alone with the person you wished to be yours then those eye contacts. Yuri keeps on scratching her head even if it’s not itchy at all. It’s just a sign that she’s shy.

The two of them finally arrived at Jessica’s place. Yuri led her best friend to the porch then gave her a quick peck on the cheek, “Bye Sica. It was really nice catching up with you.” Yuri flashed a smile then started to head home.

 

Sooyoung was worried knowing that Jessica will be walking home. Sooyoung really cares for Jessica that much; she would skip a meeting just to drive her girlfriend home and sometimes she’ll ditch company parties and hang out with Jessica when the blonde girl is bored. She decided to text her girlfriend since it doesn’t kill to send her a single message.

To: MyPrincess

Sica, are you home now?

From: MyPrincess

Neh, thanks for asking. Anyway, how’s your meeting?

To: MyPrincess

Boring. Boring because you’re not here :3

From: MyPrincess

You cheesy shikshin. Hey pay attention to your meeting pabo! :P

To: MyPrincess

Arasso. See you tomorrow. Love you :*

From: MyPrincess

Love you too :*

Jessica was feeling satisfied with her girlfriend’s words so she put her phone on her bedside table then laid her back on the bed. When she closed her eyes, she saw Yuri and Yoona’s kiss at the hallway just this afternoon. She abruptly opened her eyes then tried to relax.

“What’s this feeling?”

Meanwhile at the Kwons residence...

Yuri was sweating really hard while kissing a girl on their kitchen counter passionately. Hands wrapped around the girl's waist and the girl's arms around Yuri's neck. They were trying not to make a sound or else they will be in trouble with Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.

A/N: A big twist :D Please be patient readers. I will make this fic more interesting for you. And those people who ask me if YulSic will happen, it's for me to write and for you to find out ;D

This has been my 6th update today ;D will continue this rally tomorrow. NIGHTS :D