Chapter 28

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 28

The next morning..

“Unnie! Unnie! Breakfast is ready!” Yoona shook her sister violently but there was no reaction from the older girl. Yoona shook even harder.

“Yah, are you trying to kill me?” Yuri said as she stretched groggily.

“No ma’am. Just wanted to inform you that Sir breakfast is already waiting for you inside.” Yoona said in her English accent. Yuri chuckled, “Alrighty.”

“Morning everyhuman.” Yuri greeted her parents.

“Good morning my dear daughter.” Mr. Kwon greeted back with a smile.

“Morning, come, sit here.” Mrs. Kwon pulled out the chair for her eldest. Yuri happily sat beside her mother.

“How’s Tiffany? Isn’t she coming over?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Uh.. We.. Kinda..” Yuri scratched her head, “Broke up..”

“I knew it.” Mrs. Kwon said. Yuri looked confused, as well as Yoona, “I knew that you only love Tiffany as a best friend. But it’s good that you figured out what you really feel for her.”

Yuri smiled, “Yeah. But I really loved her more than just a friend, umma. But you know the famous quote, ‘You can’t be with someone whom you don’t love’ right?” The Kwons nodded in agreement.

“Anyway, I have to go to work. Bye unnie, umma and appa.” Yoong gave her family members kisses each on their cheek and gave an extra peck on the other cheek to Yuri.

“I have to go to that painting shop as well.” Yuri said as she stood up from her seat.

“Wait, you quit your job?” Mrs. Kwon asked with a worried tone.

“Yeah. I already left everything in the US umma. Tiffany will be good. She has Taeyeon now.” Yuri gave her parents an assuring smile.

“Wait, where do you work?” Mr. Kwon added.

“I work at a painting shop near the square.” Yuri replied as she put her shoes on, “Bye umma! Bye appa! I’ll see you guys later!”

Jessica was still at dreamland but her date with mister sleep ended as her alarm clock started to ring. The blonde girl got up lazily. Her hair was a mess and her face was a total disaster. She’s been working all day and all night. Jessica went downstairs to meet her husband but she isn’t there. She went to the kitchen and found a plate with a note beside saying,

Jess,

I already left for work. I might be late so don’t wait for me. I called the driver to take you to the mall if you want to hang out. Here’s your breakfast.

Love,

SY

The blonde girl sighed because she knew it was going to be another boring day for her. She ate her breakfast and cleaned herself up.

“Another boring day inside the boring house in this boring world.”

Yuri’s first day at work didn’t feel like it was her first day. She already got 4 portraits to finish in a week. The tanned girl decided to take a break. As she was opening her water bottle, her phone began to ring indicating that someone called her. She quickly picked it up; not caring about who the caller is.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yuri?”

“Oh, Jessica. What’s up?” Yuri said.

“Nothing’s up. Just the ceiling.” Jessica replied in her boring tone.

“Yeah right.” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, are you busy?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. I’m busy. Why?”

“I feel really bored right now.” Jessica whined.

“Why don’t you call your hubby?”

“She’s working.”

“Ahh, I’ll just tell you if I can hang out with you later.” Yuri said as she hung up. The tanned girl smirked, she already had plans for the night.

It was already nine in the evening and Jessica is still on the couch, switching the channel of the TV. She’s been doing it for the whole day. She decided to give Yuri a call again.

“How may I help you, Madam?” Yuri answered her phone. Jessica giggled on the other line, “Help me entertain myself, pabo.”

“Then teach this pabo on how to entertain you.” Yuri said.

“Sing a song for me.” Jessica replied as she walk to the bedroom to get more comfortable.

“Look outside.” Yuri said.

“Are you crazy?” Jessica chuckled.

“Look. Outside. Now.” Yuri commanded. Jessica turned around, her phone still tucked on her ear. A guitar could be heard playing but Jessica couldn’t see the person playing it since the curtain is blocking her view. The blonde girl drew her curtains and there she saw her best friend with her guitar.

You’re the one I loved

You’re the one I love

Since the scar has spread

I can’t just leave

 

“I love you”

Those words I couldn’t keep

And soon, it’ll become the day you leave

 

You’re the one I’ll love

I’ll wait for you

I remember it all,

I remember those precious memories

Those words I didn’t want to say

Those words I wanted to say

Now, those words are lingering in my heart

Jessica walked towards Yuri’s direction, smiling. She hugged the taller girl and Yuri gladly returned the hug.

“Thanks for making my day.” Jessica whispered.

“No worries.” Yuri replied and pulled away. The tanned girl gave Jessica a bouquet of red and white roses.

“You’re still the cheesy Yul.” Jessica giggled.

“I remembered when we were kids; roses always make you feel better.” Yuri grinned.

“I’m glad someone still knows how to cheer me up.” Jessica smiled.

Yuri and Jessica are watching movies since they have nothing to do. The movie was like the love story of Yuri; the main character was inlove with her best friend but the girl is already married to someone. The movie ended and it turned out that the main character finally won the love of her best friend.

“That was a good movie.” Jessica said as she stretched her arms. She looked over to her right and found a sleeping Yuri with her tongue slightly stuck out. The blonde girl giggled before turning the lights on.

“Hnngg~ Oh! That was a nice ending.” Yuri abruptly wakes up and claps her hands.

“Pabo, you didn’t even watch the second half.” Jessica said as she knocks her best friend’s head.

“Yah, aren’t you sleepy?”

“Nope.” Jessica replied.

“That’s a first.” Yuri chuckled, “What to do now?”

“Stargaze.” Jessica said. Yuri nodded and they both went to the open balcony. Yuri took her jacket off and places them on Jessica’s shoulder.

“You shouldn’t wear thin clothes when it’s this cold.” Yuri said.

“Aww, aren’t you the sweetest thing alive?” Jessica teased as she pinch the tanned girl’s cheek.

“Look.” Yuri pointed at the shooting star, “Close your eyes.”

“I hope, I gather my courage to tell her that I love her. And to have the courage to tell Sooyoung the truth.”  Jessica spoke in her mind. The blonde girl looked at Yuri and noticed something, “You still have your tattoo? And the bracelet? It’s fixed?”

Yuri nodded, “I told you this is my memory of you.”  

Yuri and Jessica remained silent. The whistles of the wind can only be heard; Yuri looked at Jessica and realized that the blonde girl is already asleep. She carried the blonde girl to her room and placed her on the bed.

*beep! Beep!*

Yuri was startled because she knows that it was Sooyoung who just arrived.

“One kiss. Just one kiss won’t kill.” Yuri thought to herself. She leaned over and gave a quick peck on Jessica’s lips and jumped out of the window.

 

Little did Yuri know, Jessica is still awake.

 

--

AUTHOR TIMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ;D

As promised, YulSic lovey dovey moment for that reader who asked for it XD I'm being a good author :"> OMO. XD

I know you only love author time because of the macros and silly pictures. *sulk* xD

Yes, Yoona's still hurt XD YulTi! Stahp bullying mah Yoongie XD That rhymes!! Woo XD

Nao KISS!! xD

Did you guys know that Hyo is a soulkeeper? D: haha XD

'TIL NEXT UPDATE ;D

! xD Aaahh I ran out of YulTi gif  scenes ._. anyway, this is my behind the scenes couple A.K.A. YulTi. I know they're not good ninjas. XD