Chapter 22 (Bitter-sweet)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 22

“Let’s get married.”

“Really?” Sooyoung stepped on the brake abruptly which made the blonde girl jerk.

“Yeah..” Jessica replied softly.

“What happened to ‘isn’t that too soon’?” Sooyoung joked.

“It’s either you talk to me in a serious manner or you wait for forever.” Jessica said in a cold tone.

“Okay.. Chill baby.” Sooyoung whined then resumed driving.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Dad?” Sooyoung answered.

“Oh it’s you. What can I do for you?”

“Dad. I’m gonna tell you something.” Sooyoung said.

“I’m listening.”

“Jessica and I.. We agreed on getting married.”

“Really?” Mr. Choi sounds excited.

“Yes, dad. We will go to your house tomorrow to talk about this.” Sooyoung said then hung up.

“Finally, this is the moment that I’ve been waiting for.” Sooyoung thought to herself. The tall girl went to the balcony and found her girlfriend having a deep thought. She smiled then wrapped her arms around the shorter girl’s waist.

“I thought you’re already asleep Soo.” Jessica turned around then hugged her girlfriend.

“I can’t sleep without you.”

“Cheesy.” Jessica pinched her girlfriend’s cheek then kissed it.

“Baby..”

“Yes?”

“Are you excited?”

“Excited for what?”

“For our wedding. For our future.” Sooyoung stared into the blonde girl’s eyes deeply.

“Of course. I’ve been waiting for this moment after 5 years.” Jessica smiled.

“What made you want to marry me all of a sudden?”

“Because I can’t wait any longer. And I don’t want us to suffer from our dads.”  Jessica replied.

Yuri and Tiffany are packing up their stuff since they only have a few days left to stay at Seoul.

“Unniieeess!” Yoona shouted from the door.

“Yes?” Yuri stood up and hug Yoona.

“I found this at your doorstep.” Yoona showed an envelope to her sister.

“What’s this?”

“God knows” Yoona joked. Yuri opened the envelope then checked what’s on it.

Sooyoung & Jessica wedding invitation…

The tanned girl’s eyes widened when she saw the title.

“Guys! Sooyoung and Jessica are getting married!” Yuri yelled.

“Seriously?! When?” Tiffany asked, Yoona’s mouth was wide open.

“The day that we’ll fly back to US.” Yuri replied.

“Oh. So we couldn’t come?”

“Basically, yeah.” Yuri said. The tanned girl wanted to cry so bad but she has to keep it in. Yes that’s right, she still has feelings for Jessica. Who wouldn’t forget their first love?

“Let’s just give them a visit okay?” Tiffany said, “I’m so happy for them.” Yoona nodded in agreement. Yuri forced a smile so that Tiffany or Yoona won’t suspect anything.

It was already midnight and Yuri was wandering around her favourite park. Every corner and every piece of the park reminds her of someone. Even though Tiffany has already loved her for who she is, there’s still that certain someone that she has been thinking about. She passed by the swings and remembered something..

Flashback: 15 years ago…

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Choi Sooyoung! Get over here! I have something for the two of you!” a blonde girl called her best friends who are playing at the park.

“What is it Sica?” asked a tanned kid, “Is something wrong?” asked a tall girl.

“I just want to give this to both of you.” The girl named ‘Sica’ grabbed something from her tiny backpack and gave the two girls a bracelet each.

“Uhm, Jessica.” The tanned girl called.

“Neh Yuri?” Jessica replied.

“How do we wear this? There’s no hook or something.” Yuri answered.

“Ah.. This is called the infinity bracelet. Once you wear this, it will never be removed from your wrist.” Jessica said as she helped her best friends wear the bracelet.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA SICA! SARANGHAEYO!” Sooyoung and Yuri shouted in unison which made the blonde girl grin widely.

A tear escaped from Yuri’s eyes as she pull out something from her pocket.

“So you still have that..” A familiar voice could be heard behind Yuri.

“Jessica?”

“I’m glad you still remember me.” Jessica smiled then showed her infinity bracelet as well.

“Jessica, I did not forget you. Not even close.” Yuri said as she stepped closer to the shorter girl.

“So.. You’re gonna go back to the US again.” Jessica lowered her head.

“Yeah. And you’re gonna get married. Congrats.” Yuri flashed her ‘best fake smile’. Jessica smiled back but her chest stings.

“Are you coming?” Jessica asked.

“Nah..”

“Why not?”

“Because we’re gonna go back to the US on the day of your wedding.” Yuri replied.

“Hey, wanna celebrate?” Jessica said.

“Celebrate for what?”

“For my wedding.”

“How about we go to our favourite place?” Yuri held Jessica’s hand.

“Our favourite place?” Jessica asked but got ignored by the tanned girl.

The two girls are infront of a familiar gate. It was the labyrinth where Yuri confessed to Jessica. Yuri used her jacket to sit on and they got soju for beverages. Yuri finished 9 bottles while Jessica finished 2.

“J-jessica..” Yuri caressed the shorter girl’s cheek.

“Y-yes?” Jessica stuttered.

“Do you know how much I love you?” The blonde girl didn’t answer since she know that Yuri is just drunk and she don’t know the things that she’s been blabbering.

“Yuri, I think you should go home now.”

“N-no! *hick* Jessica *hick* do you know *hick* how hurt I was *hick* when I knew that you’re gonna get *hick* married?!” Yuri was crying hard which made Jessica hug her.

“Yuri-ah, you shouldn’t be hurt. You have Tiffany.” Jessica comforted her best friend. Yuri didn’t reply; she pulled Jessica for a kiss. Jessica tried to break free at first but when the kiss got deeper, she finally gave in. When they parted, Jessica felt something in her tummy and in her chest.

“I love you Jessica.. Not just a friend.. Don’t worry.. This will be the very last time that you will ever see me.” Yuri held her tears back, “Close your eyes.”

“No! Yuri, please don’t leave again..” Jessica teared up. Yuri hugged her, “Just close your eyes..”

“Yuri.. I love you too..” Jessica spoke again, hugging the taller girl.

Yuri and Jessica are now inside the old house of Yuri. She didn’t sell her house because she knows she’ll be needing it when she comes back to Seoul. The two latters are on the bed, kissing passionately. They aren’t feeling lust, they felt bitterness and guilt. But since they love each other, they will face the consequences no matter what..

--

Author time! ;D

Well well.. YulSic.. ;) Happy now readers? I know you guys are happeh!! ;DD XD

Neh master Yuri XDD 

Oh don't even think about it Soo XDD

Yes, that is Yuri's way of seducing Fany XDD 

'Til next update ;D