Chapter 17 (The Same Yul)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 17

Yuri and Tiffany decided to stay in the café while Sooyoung and Jessica went home to have some rest after an exhausting night.

“Yuriyah, did you notice the way Jesssica hug you?” Tiffany asked all of a sudden.

“Hm? It was just a normal hug for me.” Yuri shrugged.

“I think she likes you.” The red head girl sighed. Yuri didn’t reply she instead pulled the shorter girl for a hug.

“Even if she likes me, I will still choose you. You’re the only person who made me realize to set someone free and open up my heart to someone new.” The taller girl said in a very sincere tone. Tiffany was touched with what her girlfriend said. Yuri always sends butterfly to her tummy everytime the tanned girl opens .

“But what if she tries to steal you away from me?” Tiffany pouted.

“No. She will never steal me away from you. Ah, let’s stop this conversation now.” Yuri said, still hugging her girlfriend, “But-“Tiffany didn’t get the chance to answer because a pair of lips are already pressing against hers, “No buts Miss Hwang. Starting this very moment, you have to think that you already own me and I already own you.”

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Jessica are cuddling on their bed, enjoying each other’s warmth. Even if Yuri is already with Tiffany, Sooyoung still suspect some things.

“Jess.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think Yuri still love you?” Sooyoung asked, hugging the shorter girl tighter.

“I don’t think so. She’s already with Tiffany.” Jessica answered but she felt the weird feeling again when she mention the last sentence. The taller girl hugged Jessica from behind, “Promise to love only me.”

“Why do you keep on saying that? I’m all yours now Soo.” Jessica said as she turn around and hug her girlfriend back.

“If your all mine now, then will you marry me?” Sooyoung semi-joked.

“I will when the right time comes. I’m pretty sure you’ll wait right?” the shorter girl replied which made Sooyoung nod, “Good.”

 

The next morning, Jessica woke up to a very annoying sound aka her alarm sound. She wanted to press the snooze button but she just sit up and yawn, “I hate mornings.” She mumbled to herself. The blonde girl got ready then headed downstairs.

“Morning Jess.” Sooyoung greeted Jessica with a kiss.

“Morning. Sorry I overslept.”

“It’s alright. Go eat your breakfast. I’ll be waiting here.”

Jessica went to the dining table then started to eat her food. Suddenly, her phone rang,

“Good morning whoever you are.” Jessica answered in a boring tone.

“Uhm.. Good morning Jessica. Yuri here.”

Jessica panicked a bit but she tried to sound normal, “Oh it’s you. What’s up?”

“Tiffany wants to meet you again.” Yuri answered.

“Sure. Where do you guys want to meet?”

“She told me to tell you to come here in our apartment. I’ll text you the address.”

“Sweet. I’ll meet you guys later.” Jessica said then she hung up.

“Who was that?” Sooyoung said, peaking at her girlfriend’s phone.

“Yuri. Tiffany says she wants to meet us again.” Jessica replied, “Let’s go. We’re late.” Jessica said as she pulled her girlfriend out of their house.

 

“Baby, I want this and this oh and this as well. Is that enough?” Tiffany said as she pointed at random pink items.

“Why do you need pink socks?” Yuri asked while rummaging through the cart.

“It’s not mine.”

“Whose is it?”

“Yours.” Tiffany replied. The taller girl gave her girlfriend a funny look but the eye smiling girl ignored it.

“Seriously babe, why do I even need pink socks?” Yuri asked again.

“Because I want you to wear pink socks.” Tiffany replied.

“Okay, I’ll wear this if you do this.” Yuri said then made those smooching sounds.

“Is that all? Sure why not.”

When the YulTi couple got back to their apartment, they immediately prepared food for the night because they only have 2 hours to set everything up. Thanks to the pink a holic who took an hour to choose between a pink night dress and a pink pyjamas.

“Baby, can you please pass the tomatoes?” Tiffany commanded.

“Nuh uh. Not until you repay me from making me wear these pink socks.” Yuri teased.

“Baby we have no time to play.”

“Yes we have.” The tanned girl carried her girlfriend and started to run around the house.

“Yah! Put me down!” Tiffany squealed.

“NEEVVAARR!!!” Yuri screamed as she place her girlfriend on the couch and hover ontop of the shorter girl.

“Pay me NAO.” The tanned girl said. Tiffany abruptly pulled her girlfriend into a hot and passionate kiss while wrapping her legs around the taller girl’s waist. Yuri on the other hand supports Tiffany’s legs before pushing her back gently on the wall, still kissing.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t knock on-“ Jessica’s eyes were wide open when she saw her best friend making out with Tiffany, half on the wall.

“O-oh Jessica. Y-you’re here.” Tiffany said while buttoning up her blouse.

“Ever heard of knocking, woman?” Yuri muttered under her breath.

“Sorry if I didn’t knock first. It’s just that I was just-“ Jessica couldn’t find the right words to say.

“That’s alright. Just try to knock louder the next time.” Yuri said as she headed to the kitchen with a pout.

“Sorry for her childish attitude. Anyway, where’s Soo?” Tiffany asked while tying her hair up in a bun.

“She’ll be here soon.” Jessica replied, sitting down on the sofa.

“Yul! Baby! Talk to Jessica here. I’ll continue cooking.”

Yuri went to the living room and sat across Jessica. The atmosphere was awkward.

“Yul, I don’t get why you still act like that.” Jessica sighed.

“It’s because I’m shy.” Yuri said her lamest excuse while scratching her head.

“You’re still the same Yul.” Jessica giggled.

“Mwo? How come?”

“You still scratch your forever itchy head, you still have those lame excuses..” Jessica giggled again.

“I will always be the same Yul, Sica.”

 

A/N: Don't mind teh YulTi photo xDD