Chapter 30 (Deja Vu)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 30

Yuri is at work, finishing all of the portraits she needed to deliver on the day. She’s been a good employer so far; it’s not that surprising. She was saving up for something. After giving the portraits to the delivery boy, the tanned girl rushed to her house.

“Annyeong umma, appa. Where’s Yoong?” Yuri said as she takes her shoes off.

“Yoona’s still at work. That girl is becoming like you.” Mr. Kwon chuckled.

“She should seriously stop thinking that she works less when she has 5 hours of overtime.” Yuri shook her head.

“She’s old enough to decide for herself though.” Mrs. Kwon interrupted.

“Anyway, I saw lots of wood inside your shed, what was that for?” Mr. Kwon asked her daughter.

“I have to do something with it appa.” Yuri replied.

“And when I saw your lot, all of the plants are cut off.” Mrs. Kwon added.

“And I also found out that you spent all of your salary for wood and paint.” Mr. Kwon said before Yuri could answer.

“I’m going to do something amazing. Don’t worry guys, you’ll know what’s behind those woods and paints.” Yuri said as she dashed off to her room. The tanned girl quickly changes into comfortable clothes and went to the attic. The place looks like a total mess because of the canvas scattered everywhere as well as cotton cloths.

“Aish, I should seriously clean this place up.” Yuri said in an audible tone before gathering all of the canvas and put them in one corner together. She folded every single cloth on the floor and her art materials are placed neatly inside the cupboard. After 2 hours of cleaning and clearing everything up, Yuri changed into her puffy jacket and jeans before heading downstairs.

“Stop right there, young woman. Where do you think you’re going?” Mr. Kwon asked her daughter who is putting her shoes on.

“I’m going to my lot, appa. Just tell mom I’m coming home late.” Yuri replied as she takes her car keys.

 

It was almost midnight and Yuri finished the outline structure of her so called ‘project’. She ignored the calls and texts; the latter just continue with her work. She is of course struggling because she’s doing the thing alone. The tanned girl arrange and place the wood here and there, hammer nails, and put the first coat of painting on the woods. She didn’t stop even though she already has wounds on her arms. After a few hours of working, Yuri checked on her wristwatch; 5 in the morning. She checked her phone and it has 10 missed calls and God knows how many text messages. It was mostly from Yoona and her parents.

Sooyoung woke up early because she has to catch up with some of her business partners. She’s been quite distant with Jessica the past days, it’s because she’s been busy with work and she doesn’t have any free time for her wife. Jumping out from the bed, the tall girl heard something from the bedside table; and it was Jessica’s phone. Sooyoung picked it up since Jessica’s stuff are also hers and vice versa. The tall girl picked up the phone and was shocked with what she saw; a picture of Yuri and Jessica as the blonde girl’s wallpaper. She felt a sting on her heart. But before she could react, she thought about her relationship with Jessica the past few days; nothing really happened between them except for saying hi and bidding goodbye. She put the phone back on the table and made her way to the bathroom.

Jessica on the other hand was wide awake. She knew that Sooyoung checked her phone and she already know what’s going to happen next. When she heard the door shut, she quickly picked her phone up and send Yuri a text.

To: Yul

Please be careful..

After sending the text, Jessica immediately jog downstairs to meet her girlfriend with her inlaws and parents.

“Good morning dads and moms.” Jessica said as she bows down.

“Good morning princess. You might want to dress up first then we’ll talk.” Mr. Jung said. Jessica quickly run upstairs to change then went back in no time.

“Well that was quick.” Mr. Choi said, “Sit here.” Jessica sat down in between her parents. She knew what was going to happen; another serious and boring talk.

“I heard that you and Sooyoung have been quiet distant these days.” Mrs. Jung started off.

“Quiet? Mom we ARE distant.” Jessica emphasized the word are. Sooyoung lowered her head.

“That’s why we will pull out some projects that she’s been doing and give you guys a vacation at Jeju.” Mr. Jung said.

“But appa, who will take over my projects?” Sooyoung sounded as if she doesn’t want to go to Jeju with Jessica. Jessica felt hurt upon hearing her girlfriend complain.

“You know what? You don’t really have to go if you don’t want to. Fine, stuff your life with those projects!” Jessica yelled as she stormed out of the room. The people left behind was shocked with what just happened.

“Unnie, your lot, it’s good.” Yoona said as she gave her unnie a thumb up. Yuri has been working on  her lot for about a week. She has to build it real quick. I wonder why. Yuri’s phone rang and it was Jessica.

“Yobo-“

“Yuri, I need you. Now.” Jessica said in between her sobs.

“What happen-“

“Just go to my office already!” Before Yuri could answer, Jessica already hung up.

 

“What is it?” Yuri said in a calm tone upon entering Jessica’s office. The blonde girl ran to Yuri and hug her tightly.

“Sooyoung she..” Jessica sniffs.

“What did she do. Hm?” Yuri sounded like a mom.

“She doesn’t want to go on a vacation with me.” Jessica cried even more. Yuri laughed out loud after hearing Jessica’s funny story. Jessica slapped Yuri’s arm.

“Yah! I’m serious!” Jessica yelled.

Yuri wiped her best friend’s tears using her thumb, “Jessica, I’m pretty sure it’s not a good reason to sob hard out.”

“I’m seriously serious!” Jessica stomped her feet.

“Arasso.” Yuri scratched her head. Suddenly, a bulb light appeared on her head, “Want to go to Paris and Disney Land?” Jessica chuckled at her best friend’s dorkiness, “Are you for real?” Yuri nodded. Jessica laughed but Yuri still has her poker face.

“Just a few more steps and we’re there.” Yuri said as she covers her hands on Jessica’s eyes tightly.

“Yah, I’m tired already.” Jessica whined.

“We’re not yet there. Paris is a far place.” Yuri chuckled, “We’re here! TADA!”

Jessica was amused with what she saw; a mini Eiffel tower, a human sized mickey and Minnie mouse and a huge sandcastle with the flag that says “YUL<3SICA”. The blonde girl teared up.

“Thanks for this Yul. It’s really nice.” Jessica said as she hugs the taller girl.

“Since I can’t afford to take you to the Eiffel tower, I made one. It’s much cheaper. And since going to Florida is expensive, I just made those human sized mickey and Minnie mouse. Aaannddd I know that we can’t go to the beach because it’s impossible. So I figured to make a sandcastle.” Yuri explained. Jessica pulled Yuri under the mini Eiffel tower and took a photo of it with her.

“This has been the best gift I ever received. Thanks Yul. Thanks for being such a good friend.” Jessica said as she hugs the taller girl. Their faces are inches apart, Yuri felt her heart beating abnormally. The blonde girl leaned over and captured the lips of her best friend. When they started to touch and kiss, Jessica made her final decision. But…

“Yuri…” Sooyoung called out from behind them, holding a gun. Jessica was alarmed; it was like a déjà vu.

“Sooyoung, it’s not what you think.” Jessica said as she tried to stop her husband.

But Sooyoung ignored the girl. She loaded the gun and points it at Yuri. Yuri on the other hand pulled Jessica behind her.

“Jessica I have to face the consequence. I fell inlove with you…”

 

“Yuri, I told you.. I told you not to fall inlove with her…”

*BANG!!*

--

AUTHOR TIME ^^Not really xD It's almost midnight and I just recovered from mah fevah ;D (It's fever if you didn't get that XD) Anyway, where are the commenters? :( Made me sad that I just got 3 comments from chap. 29 XD 

ALRIGHT! I'LL HAVE TO GIVE YOU GUYS GOODIES XD i feel really guilty when I don't give any goodies. and btw, since YulSic is overflowing now, I'll give YulTi goodies XD MAH SECRET OTP ;D

;D

Tiff, that joke was seriously lame but...

Tiffany: SHADDAP. TAT WAS FUNNEH.

Kay.. Chill, woman!

 

Anyway, the next update is da end ;D I'll give more photos for author time cause it's my goodbye stage XDDD BYEE! TIL DA LAST UPDATE