Chapter 21 (Reunion)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 21

“Welcome home Yoong.” Mr. Kwon gave her daughter a hug before helping her with her bags.

“It’s good to be back appa, umma.” Yoona smiled.

“Do you want to have a rest?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Sure umma. But before that, I want to ask you guys something.”

“What is it?”

“Where’s Yuri unnie?”

“We’ll tell you tomorrow okay?” Mr. Kwon pats Yoona’s head then pushed her gently into her room.

The next morning…

Yuri was up early because of sore body. The mattress she was sleeping on was too hard and she has a very thin pillow. The tanned girl stretched her body up before going downstairs to cook breakfast.

“That smells good.” Tiffany hugged her girlfriend from behind.

“Of course it does.” Yuri smiled. The two girls are eating their breakfast with wide smiles on their face, God knows why.

“Baby, do you want to go shopping?” Tiffany asked.

“Shopping? For what?”

“You’re getting old. We have to go to the US 3 months from now.”

“Rigghhtt..” Yuri said scratching her head, “I never knew 6 months could end this fast.”

“I know right.” Tiffany replied.

“Let’s go then.” Yuri held her girlfriend’s hand.

“Seriously Kwon?”

“Whaatt?”

“So you’re gonna go shopping wearing pyjamas?” Tiffany said, facepalming herself.

“Oh right.” Yuri chuckled then went to their room to clean up.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Jessica went to work early because they have to meet their parents. They are pressured because of the marriage thing that their dads agreed on.

“Good morning Ms. Jung and Ms. Choi. Your fathers are waiting inside.” A guy in a suit opened the door for the couple.

“Good morning dads.” Sooyoung and Jessica bowed in sync then sat on their seat.

“Morning girls. So today we have to talk to you about something important.” Mr. Jung started off.

“We would like you-“ Mr. Choi was cut off by her daughter.

“You would like us to get married. Dad, isn’t that too soon? I’m not complaining here but Jessica and I are pressured on the project stuff. And now you’re gonna pressure us again?” Sooyoung shook her head.

“You have a point Soo. But we did this on purpose. If you and Jessica are married, then there are more benefits to our project. Think about it.” Mr. Jung answered.

“So you’re basically using us for money?” Jessica asked with an eyebrow up.

“No, we are not using you for money. You love each other right? Then what are you guys waiting for?” Mr. Choi said.

“Dad, we’re waiting for the right time. And this is not the right time.” Sooyoung shook her head again.

“Okay. Then we will give the two of you a month to think about this matter. If we won’t hear anything from you guys after a month, just brace yourselves.” Mr. Jung said then dismissed the girls.

“Our dads are insane.” Jessica sighed as she slumped on her chair.

“They’re crazy for money. Using our love for money.” Sooyoung sighed as well. Jessica stood up then sat on her girlfriend’s lap.

“Wanna hang out somewhere?” Jessica asked.

“Sure. I want to cool my head down.”

“Umma! Appa! I’m gonna go to the mall okay?” Yoona shouted from downstairs.

“Okay! Take care!” Mr. Kwon replied from the backyard.

“I missed this mall.” Yoona mumbled then started to walk around the building. She passed by her favourite shops, the arcade corner and she finally stopped at the food court. She sat on a table and ate her ice cream. Someone walked to the table with a tray on the person’s hands.

“Excuse me, can I share table with- Yoong?”

Yoona was alarmed when she heard her name then looked up to see who called her.

“Yuri unnie?”

“Yoong?”

“It’s you!” the Kwon siblings shouted then hugged each other, not minding the people around them.

“Omo, when did you arrive?” Yuri asked, sitting down across Yoona.

“I just arrived last night.” Yoona replied while on her ice cream.

“Then what are you doing here? You’re supposed to rest, not mock around silly!”

“Yoona?” Tiffany reached their table.

“Tiffany unnie?” Yoona blinked her eyes.

“It’s you! Omo, it’s been a while.” Tiffany replied, sitting down beside Yuri.

“Wow, it’s nice to know that you guys are still together.” Yoona forced a grin.

“Mmhmm.. Of course we’re still together.” Yuri answered, putting an arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Yoong, are you still mad at me?” Tiffany blurted with her head hung low.

“Me? No. Not at all. I’ve learned to accept unnie.” Yoona smiled. Tiffany was relieved with the young girl’s words.

 

“Yoona?” A familiar voice can be heard behind the YulTi couple.

“Jessica unnie? Sooyoung unnie?” Yoona replied.

“Omo! You’re back!” Jessica ran to hug the doe eyed girl.

“I am.” Yoona said, hugging back.

“Oh.. Hi.. Yul, Tiff.” Jessica greeted the two girls.

“Hey.”

“Hi Jessi.” Two voices replied at the same time. An awkward pause.

“Okaayy.. That was awkward. Anyway, why don’t you guys sit down?” Yoona said.

“We’re actually in a hurry kiddo.” Sooyoung lied while ruffling Yoona’s hair.

“Just stay for a bit. Pleeaaassee??” Yoona showed her aegyo.

“Aish, fine.” Sooyoung rubbed the back of her neck then sat beside Yoona with Jessica.

“So, how are you all? Starting with my Yul unnie.” Yoona pointed at her sister.

“Well, I’ve been fine. Nothing special really happened to me the last 5 years. The only special thing is that I’m with this angel beside me all along.” Yuri squeezed her girlfriend’s hand. Tiffany smiled sweetly.

“Okay, stop the cheesiness. What about you my unnie’s girlfriend?”

“Same as Yuri. We’re here for a short visit at our company branch here in Korea. Then we’re gonna go back to the US 3 months from now.” Tiffany replied.

“Oh.. I’m gonna stay here for about 8 months to find a job then if I find one, I’m staying. Anyways, what about Sica unnie?”

“Me and Sooyoung are working on a project together and yeah.. That’s what I’ve been doing for the past 5 years.” Jessica said.

“Tsk, that’s why I’m never gonna take business as my course. What about my food partner?”

“Jessica and I have been doing the same job. And yeah, our parents want us to marry.” The three girls choked on their food upon hearing Sooyoung’s answer.

“You and you married?” Yoona asked, pointing at Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Yeah but we have to think about it.” Jessica replied.

“Think about it? Why? You guys love each other.” Yuri said.

“You guys are like our parents.” Sooyoung shook her head. She’s been shaking her head since this morning.

“Yul’s right though.” Tiffany shrugged.

“Well, yeah we could get married if we want to. But I think this is not the right time since we’re busy with work and stuff.” Sooyoung answered.

“3 points for Soo.” Yoona joked.

“Anyway, we have to go back to work.” Jessica said as she stood up and intertwine her hand with Sooyoung’s.

“Bye guys.” Sooyoung said then they started to walk away.

During the car ride, Jessica was silent. She was thinking about lots of things. The music coming out from the stereo is the only thing that can be heard.

“Yuri and Tiffany are happy. I hate to accept this but yeah I developed some feelings for Yuri. And they’re going back to US anyway. Yoona’s back. She’s probably gonna chase after Yuri again. Sooyoung.. I love her.. Do I? Aish.”

“Soo..”

“Yes baby?”

“Let’s get married…”

 

--

Author time!! ;D

You guys love author time right? XD lol

Anywaayy.. Jessica.. xD lol sorry XD Just wait for the next update XD 

Lucky Fany ._. YoonYulTi ;D

Mwahahahaha XD I'm gonna tempt you guys to believe in YulTi mwahaahaha *evil author*

Of course author time won't be complete without Jessica XDD

Til next update ;D