Chapter 12 (Couple with the same mind)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 12

It was morning and Yuri decided to cook breakfast for her and Tiffany. She cooked an American breakfast since she doesn’t know what Tiffany would like for breakfast. While she was setting up the table, steps could be heard from the stairs; it was Tiffany.

“Good morning Yul. Sorry for oversleeping.” Tiffany said then bowed a bit.

“You don’t really have to bow Tiff.” Yuri said while chuckling. The shorter girl, feeling embarrassed lowered her head then sat on her seat, “Thanks for the breakfast.” Tiffany said then started to eat her meal. The two of them had a great breakfast. Someone suddenly knocked on the door, “I’ll get that.” Yuri and Tiffany said in unison, “I guess we’ll call ourselves as the couple with the same mind huh?” Yuri joked as she stood up and open the door. Tiffany didn’t know it was a joke and she just finished eating her pancakes while blushing, “Couple with the same mind?”

When Yuri opened the door, Jessica and Sooyoung were already standing with intertwined fingers.

“Morning Yul.” Sooyoung tried to smile.

“Morning. Come in.” Yuri opened the door a bit wide then went to the dining area again.

“Who was that?” Tiffany asked.

“Jessica and Sooyoung.” Yuri replied as she drinks her coffee. The older girl nodded then decided to clean up.

The three of them waited for Yoona in the lounge. It was quiet awkward because they were all silent.

“So, how’s the training Soo?” Yuri asked.

“It was good. Pretty tiring.” Sooyoung replied as she put an arm around Jessica’s waist. After the short talk, someone knocked on the door and it was obviously Yoona. They immediately got on Sooyoung’s SUV and drove off to the beach. The seat arrangement:

Sooyoung on the driver’s seat.

Jessica beside Sooyoung.

Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany sat on the second row with Yuri in the middle.

Yoona rests her head on Yuri’s shoulder while Tiffany was clinging onto the tanned girl’s arm. Yuri felt a bit uncomfortable at first but she got used to it. Sooyoung and Jessica are having a small chat at the front.

“So how’s it hanging out with Yuri and Tiffany for two whole months?” Sooyoung said in a bitter tone.

“We didn’t hang out for two whole months silly. I think I saw her for just two days.” Jessica replied in a calm tone then squeezed Sooyoung’s legs, “You know I’m all yours right?” Jessica said then rests her head on the head board.

 

When the 5 girls finally arrived at the beach, they sorted out their rooms then took a brief rest. Sooyoung decided to go to the sauna after dinner to relax. Yuri and Yoona shared rooms as well as Jessica and Sooyoung. Tiffany chose to stay in a single room.

After their dinner, they finally went to the hot sauna to relax and enjoy the evening. Jessica and Sooyoung are sitting together then Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany sat together. They were enjoying the hot and relaxing water that all 5 of them forgot to speak. Jessica and Sooyoung were cuddling while giggling because Sooyoung was giving Jessica small kisses on her neck. Yuri looked normal but inside, she was falling apart. Yoona saw her sister with a straight face then she glanced at SooSic couple. The doe eyed girl got the message so she massaged the tanned girl’s thigh under the water. Yuri jerked when she felt a hand roaming back and forth on her thigh then gave her sister a smirk. Tiffany was feeling left out so she got up then decided to walk by the sea shore, “Guys I’ll just hang out somewhere I can get fresh air.” Tiffany bid farewell then left the room.

After the nice and relaxing bath, SooSic and YoonYul went back to their rooms to change.

“My baby first.” Sooyoung said as she gave way to her girlfriend. Jessica smiled then stepped inside the room. Jessica was about to unwrap the towel covering her body but stopped when Sooyoung held her hand, “Please don’t tease me.” Sooyoung said as she covers her eyes with her hands. Jessica giggled then pinched the taller girl’s cheek, “Don’t act as if you’re innocent.” Sooyoung grinned dorkily as she hugged the shorter girl’s waist.

“Sica?”

“hmm?”

“How much do you love me?” Sooyoung asked.

“This much.” Jessica said as she formed a big circle using her arms.

 

Meanwhile at YoonYul’s room, the two latters enjoyed making out again since Yoona can’t control her hormones.

“Unnie, you’re starting to get addicted to me.” Yoona teased.

“Yah, you were the one who got me into this.” Yuri said as she stuck her tongue out at the younger girl.

“I just want you to forget the lovey dovey moment of Jessica and Sooyoung just earlier.” Yoona reasoned out then threw herself on the bed.

“I’m gonna go freshen up.” Yuri said as she turned the door knob.

“Unnie that’s not the bathroom door.” Yoona said.

“I know. I’m just gonna go outside and catch some fresh air.” Yuri answered, “I’ll hurry back okay?” Yuri kissed her sister’s forehead then headed outside.

TIffany is still sitting on the dry sand while playing with her toe nails. Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes then she start to panic, "Omo! Please don't do anything bad to me!" Fany said as she struggles. A giggle could be heard and it was Yuri.

"Yah! You scared me." Tiffany said as she gave the taller girl a light smack on her arm.

"Sorry. Keke" Yuri said as she sat beside Tiffany. She noticed that the older girl was shivering so she took her jacket off then wrapped it around the shorter girl's upper body, "You shouldn't be wearing short shorts and thin shirts when you hang out here." Yuri said as she closed her eyes; enjoying the ocean's wave sounds. Tiffany blushed, "Thanks Yul." Yuri smiled, still closing her eyes. 

"Yuri."

"Tiffany."

The two of them called each other at the same time, "Couple that has the same mind indeed." Yuri said as she chuckled, "You go first." the tanned girl added. "Do you need help?" Tiffany asked while poking her index finger on the soft sand, "Help for what?" Yuri asked in a confused tone, "Help for getting over Jessica." Tiffany said, still poking on the sand. Yuri chuckled then she put an arm around the eye smiling girl's shoulder, "You're already helping me." Tiffany blushed then rests her head on the taller girl's shoulder. Yuri pulled Tiffany then led her under a big tree. Before sitting down, Yuri placed a hankerchief on the sand for Tiffany to sit on, "You're such a gentlewoman." Yuri chuckled then sat beside the older girl. 

"Yuri"

"Tiffany"

They called in sync again, "Ahh, what are we? Identical twins?" Tiffany joked but got nervous when she saw Yuri's face inches away from her.

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica are now in the balcony. Sooyoung was backhugging Jessica while the shorter girl leaned her head back against the shikshin’s chest. Jessica was looking around the seashore. She stopped her gaze when she saw two figures kissing under a tree.

“Ti-Tiffany?”

A/N: Sorry for the crappy chappie xD Keep on commenting yow! :D