Chapter 14 (Start of something new)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 14

The night was falling as if you could see a black piece of velvet lying on the sky. The beach was calm and the sound of crashing waves can be heard. Everyone was asleep; except for Jessica. She kept on thinking about her best friend; what she meant when she said she loves her, the way she hugs her. Shrugging off that nonsense stuff, the blonde girl got up from her bed and decided to walk by the sea shore.

On the other hand, a tan skinned girl was star gazing by the sea shore. Suddenly, someone tapped her on the shoulders and it was none other than Jessica.

“Hey” Yuri said as she pats the space beside her. Jessica sat beside the taller girl then replied, “Hi”

“You’re supposed to be sleeping.” The younger girl said.

“I’m not sleepy yet.” Jessica answered.

“That’s a first. What’s the problem?” Yuri asked.

“Problem?” Jessica replied with a confused tone.

“Yeah. You told me once that if you can’t sleep until 10pm, it means something is wrong.” Yuri said as she chuckles.

“I have lots of problems to be honest.”

“Like what?”

“Business, love, money and lots more.”

The tanned girl was surprised when Jessica mentioned the word “love”.

“Love? What happened between you and Sooyoung?” Yuri asked.

“Sooyoung’s not the problem. I am.” Jessica replied with a sigh.

“Well, whatever it is, I hope you’ll be fine soon.” The taller girl patted Jessica’s back.

“You really changed a lot.” The older girl suddenly said.

“Everyone does.” Yuri answered calmly.

“I mean, back then, you were so sweet to me. You always talk to me even if it’s not really a matter. And whenever I have a problem, you always help me solve it.” Jessica said.

“You already have Sooyoung. I told you that I don’t want to get into your guys’ relationship. It just sounds wrong to be the third wheel.” The tanned girl answered back. There was silence until….

“I have something to tell you Jess.” Yuri said.

“What is it?”

“Tomorrow, when we go back to Seoul, promise me one thing.” The taller girl looked at Jessica to make an intimate eye contact.

“And what is that one thing?” Jessica said, returning the eye contact.

“We will forget each other. Cut every communications we have.” Yuri said as she cupped the shorter girl’s face.

“Why?” Jessica was tearing up, “Yul, I may sound dumb but even if Sooyoung was there to satisfy my needs, there’s still a missing piece in my heart, and that’s you. I get this weird feeling whenever I see you having skinships with Tiffany and even your own sister.”

Yuri smiled at the indirect confession of the girl she loves but she has no choice but to give up, “Jessica, I’m glad that you still think of me. But I really have to stay away from you. I don’t want you to face the consequences.”

“Close your eyes.” Yuri said in a husky voice that made the shorter girl follow, “Sica, after this, you will not see me again. But always remember that I will always be with you right here.” Yuri touched Jessica’s chest then kissed her. It wasn’t a fierce kiss; it was a soft and gentle kiss. Right after they parted, Jessica opened her eyes and Yuri was already gone.

 

The next morning, the group was getting ready to leave but someone was missing.

“Where’s Yul unnie?” Yoona said as she tries to contact her sister.

“She’ll be here somewhere.” Sooyoung said as she put the bags in the trunk.

“Sica unnie, you have any idea where Yuri unnie could be?” Yoona asked the blonde girl.

“No idea.” Jessica replied.

“I’ll text her.” Tiffany said then pulled out her phone.

To: YuriCorn(:

Yul! Where on earth are you?

From: YuriCorn(:

Tell them I’m already home.

To: YuriCorn(:

Okay!

“Guys! Yuri already went back to Seoul.” Tiffany said as she opened the backseat door.

“Aish that pabo.” Yoong said then went inside the car after Tiffany.

 

It was nearly evening when the 4 girls finally arrived at Seoul. Yoona went straight home while the three girls remaining decided to head to the mall and do some window shopping. Jessica and Sooyoung went to the ice cream parlour and Tiffany was wandering around the shops. While the red head girl was inside the jewellery shop, she saw a familiar figure behind her.

“Yuri?”

“Tiffany?” Yuri said, “What are you doing here? Are you with somebody?”

“Yeah. Sooyoung and Jessica are here as well.” Tiffany answered.

“Crap, I gotta go.” Yuri panicked.

“Why? You don’t have to hide from them. They don’t bite.” Tiffany said.

“You don’t understand. Sooyoung said I’m not allowed to see Jessica ever again after the short vacation.” Yuri explained.

Tiffany thought that it was a stupid idea of Sooyoung but she got what Yuri means. Sooyoung is a very powerful girl. She can send someone to jail for no reason or worst, send her men to kill someone.

“Go. Now.” Tiffany pushed Yuri out of the shops.

When Yuri stepped out of the shop, Jessica and Sooyoung are already there, standing hand in hand.

“Yuri!” Jessica said. The taller girl ran away as fast as she could and to her luck, she was able to lose the two latters.

“I hate it when she runs away.” Sooyoung said. The blonde girl nodded then frowned.

 

It was almost midnight and Yuri was calling her friend, Tiffany.

“..So how’s the great escape?” Tiffany asked.

“It was a fail. They caught me but I ran as fast as I could to lose them.” Yuri replied.

“Yul, remember what I told you at the beach?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you still want me to help you?”

“No. It’ll only hurt you. What if you develop feelings for me?” Yuri said.

“You’re right.” Tiffany sighed.

“But I do want us to start something new.”

 

A/N: Guys, I will jump to the future in the next chappy. Since YulSic is the main pairing here and they won't be seeing each other for a long period of time, the chapters would be boring. 

WARNING!

The tags says 'angst' right? So I'm tossing between making a sad or happy ending. Don't expect too much mkay? mkay. ^^