Chapter 15 (Reunite?)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 15

5 years later….

Yuri fought to ignore that errant sunbeam, trying to get back to her dream, but it’s already too late. She rubbed her knuckles into her eyes to drive away the sleep. She looked over to her right side and the latter smiled unconsciously.

“Stop staring at me like that.” The girl beside Yuri said as she rubbed her eyes with her hands.

“Why can’t I?” Yuri asked while pouting.

“Because it’s too early for staring.” The red head girl answered then hugged the younger girl’s waist.

“10am is not early Hwang MiYoung.” Yuri joked as she hugged the shorter girl.

“Yah. If you ever mention that name again, kissing, hugging or even touching will be forbidden.” Tiffany said in a cold tone.

“Okay. Let’s see if you last a day.” Yuri smirked then got up from the bed.

“Yah~ I’m just joking.” Tiffany whined as she tried to stop Yuri.

“No kissing, hugging or even touching huh?” Yuri teased the older girl more.

“Anniyo~ I was just joking.” Tiffany said then planted heaps of kisses on the taller girl’s face, “Enough?” Yuri shook her head like a kid. Tiffany could only smile then kissed the taller girl’s lips.

“Let’s go cook breakfast!” Yuri grinned dorkily while fist pumping.

“Arasso. Let’s go kiddo.” Tiffany said as she pulled the younger girl with her.

The two girls are having an American breakfast since it’s most convenient and easy to cook. Yuri was frying the eggs and bacon while Tiffany is brewing their coffee. After setting everything up, they sat down next to each other then started to dig in.

“Baby, do you have work today?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah. But I will finish at 2pm. Why?” Yuri said.

“My friend invited me to their company party. Wanna come with me?”

“Anything for my baby.” Yuri smiled then cleaned up.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and Sooyoung are busy working on their new project. Sooyoung’s dad and Jessica’s dad decided to team up for the next big project of their companies. The SooSic couple was happy upon hearing the news because they get to spend more time with each other.

“Miss Jung, someone dropped an invitation letter just now.” Jessica’s secretary said as she handed the envelope.

“Arasso. Tell them Sooyoung and I are coming.” Jessica answered then handed back the envelope. The blonde girl is rubbing her temples due to stress and fatigue. Suddenly, a pair of arms was wrapped around her.

“Youngie, good to see you.” Jessica said as she pecked the younger girl’s cheek.

“You should take a chill pill baby.” Sooyoung said then sat on the chair beside her girlfriend.

“Hopefully, I will take a 3 days leave after this company party thing.” The shorter answered; still rubbing her temples.

“Company party? Which company is the host?” Sooyoung asked.

“It says something about JayJeans. I don’t know. I heard it was the sister company of T.H. Co.” Jessica replied. Sooyoung nodded then stood up from her seat, “I’ll see you tonight then.”

 

6pm..

Yuri was getting ready for the company party. She didn’t wear a dress; she instead wore a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, a jet black skinny jeans and leather boots. Tiffany on the other hand wore a cute pink cocktail dress.

“Baby, you look manly.” Tiffany said as she clung onto the taller girl’s arm.

“I always look manly. And you look gorgeous milady.” Yuri said the last sentence with a perfect English accent.

“Dork.” Tiffany said then they started to drive to the venue.

 

When Yuri and Tiffany arrived at their destination, cameras were flashing everywhere so they decided to enter through the back door. As the two girls enter the enormous hall, heaps of familiar and popular faces can be seen. The two of them grabbed a seat on the corner since they are just normal guests for the night. After a few minutes, clicking and flashing of cameras can be heard and seen from the main entrance.

“I wonder who they are.” Yuri said.

“They must be the VIPs.” Tiffany answered.

“Must be.” The taller girl mumbled.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this event is like a parade of companies. But we would like to acknowledge the presence of the very important guests we have tonight; Miss Jessica Jung and Miss Choi Sooyoung! The heirs to Jung Co. and Choi Co. who recently had a collaboration to their next big project.” The MC announced then the spotlight turned to the SooSic couple who are bowing and waving to everyone.

On the corner of the room, Yuri and Tiffany had their mouths open in shock.

“So they are here.” Tiffany whispered to herself.

“I didn’t know they would be here.” Yuri said to herself as well.

“Baby, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Tiffany held her girlfriend’s hand.

“I think so too. I guess-“

“To all the guests, feel free to dance to this awesome music!” the MC cut Yuri off then the DJ started to blast off some club music.

“We should just enjoy our night baby. They won’t notice us. Promise.” Yuri said then pulled her girlfriend to the dance floor. They were the only people dancing so they definitely own the floor. Yuri was dancing to the beat but Tiffany was trying to do the ‘intimate dance’ with her girlfriend. The people around them were stunned so they also danced along with them.

Meanwhile at the VIPs tables, two pairs of eyes were watching Yuri and Tiffany.

“Hey, isn’t that Yuri and Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked Jessica.

“Yeah, I think that’s them!” Jessica replied in shock.

“Jess, keep cool okay? We can catch up with them when they finish dancing.” Sooyoung said while squeezing the older girl’s hand.

 

Yuri and Tiffany decided to head home early because they felt exhausted after their hot and intimate dance. Yuri opened the door for Tiffany but got rejected.

“Something wrong baby?” Yuri asked her girlfriend. Tiffany didn’t answer; she pushed Yuri to sit on the car hood then started to kiss the younger girl passionately. The two of them were kissing aggressively which caused the two of them to touch parts. They parted when oxygen was needed.

“Baby we have to go now.” Yuri said, looking nervous.

“Why?”

“J-jessica and Sooyoung are coming.” The two of them turned their heads behind them and saw two familiar girls.

“YURI! TIFFANY! FINALLY! AFTER 5 YEARS!” Jessica yelled from afar.

“Uh-oh..” the two latters mentally face palm their selves.

A/N: OMO! Where are the loyal commenters? XD Please comment ~ :3 It makes me feel that you guys actually know what's going on ^^