Chapter 13 (I love you)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 13

Jessica excused herself from her girlfriend, “Youngie, I’ll just go and buy something to eat okay?” the taller girl nodded as she the TV. Jessica was surprised because it was the first time that Sooyoung allowed her to go outside at night.

The blonde girl quickly went to the tree by the sea shore then shook the red haired girl.

“Tiffany!” Jessica called.

“Uhmm.. Sorry?” the girl replied. It wasn’t Tiffany. Jessica felt relieved because she thought that her friend is making out with someone.

 

At the other end of the sea shore, two figures can be seen drinking soju.

“Tiffany thanks for accompanying me.” Yuri said as she drank another bottle.

“No prob *hick* lem.” Tiffany replied.

The two girls finished 10 bottles together and they feel really dizzy at this time. Tiffany was struggling to walk as well as Yuri. But they intertwined their hands so that they won’t lose each other. The red head girl pulled Yuri to the nearest beach hut then ed the taller girl’s shirt.

“Ti *hick* Fany *hick* what *hick* are you doing?” Yuri said as she tried to shake away the older girl’s hand. Tiffany didn’t answer then kept on ing the taller girl’s shirt. Yuri, being dominated, just let Tiffany take over her then she soon out.

 

The next morning, Yoona woke up early then noticed that her sister wasn’t beside her. She panicked then started to walk about the huge sea shore. She got tired after walking so she went under a tree. As soon as the doe eyed girl sat down, a familiar handkerchief was right beside her, “This is Yuri unnie’s hanky. She must be here somewhere.” Yoona muttered to herself then started to search for her lost unnie again. She tried asking the people at the bar, at the restaurant; but they can’t remember the faces of their customers.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany stirred from her sleep then felt a sting on her head, “Aggh, hangover.” She said as she tried to sit up. She looked around the hut then found a sleeping tanned girl with her shirt undone, “Omo! What happened last night?” Tiffany whispered to herself as she tries to remember the things she did the other night. Not long afterwards, Yuri slowly woke up and the same hangover hit her, “I shouldn’t drink too much.” The tanned girl scolded herself but as she tried to sit up, she noticed her ed shirt, “Who did this to me?!” Yuri asked herself then saw Tiffany on the other bench with her head hung low, “Tiffany, what happened?” Yuri kneeled infront of the red head girl then raised her chin so that she can face Yuri, “I don’t know either Yul. I woke up then I just saw you with your shirt undone.” Tiffany replied, avoiding the eyes of the younger girl, “Tiff, if ever we did ‘it’ please keep it as a secret. My parents will kill me if they knew.” Yuri said as she stood up then buttoned her shirt. Tiffany kept silent, “Did we really do it?” Tiffany asked herself in her mind.

 

Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona are now having their breakfast.

“Where’s Tiff and Yul?” Sooyoung asked Yoona.

“I have no idea. Unnie didn’t go back to our room. She told me she’ll go catch some fresh air and she’ll hurry back.” Yoona shrugged then continued eating.

Yuri and Tiffany ran to the three girls’ table while panting.

“Oh guys. You smell…. Weird.” Jessica said as she clipped her nose with her hand, “And you’re still wearing your clothes from yesterday.” The blonde girl added.

“Ah. We got drunk last night.” Yuri said as she scratched her head. Tiffany nodded in agreement.

“You guys can go wash up. We’ll be waiting at the seashore.” Sooyoung said.

 

The five girls are now at the seashore, enjoying the sunny weather and the cool breeze. Sooyoung and Jessica are sun bathing while Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany are building an enormous sand castle. Sooyoung woke her girlfriend up then pulled her into a cuddle.

“Hmm, what’s wrong Youngie?.” Jessica asked as she buried her face on the taller girl’s neck.

“Nothing. I just wanna cuddle with my baby.” Sooyoung said as she held the shorter girl’s waist. Jessica smiled then decided to sleep in the embrace of her girlfriend. Yuri from afar looked at the two latters with jealousy written all over her face. Yoona and Tiffany noticed Yuri’s change of expression so they tried harder to distract the tanned girl and they succeeded… kind of.

Sooyoung had a wonderful idea so she carried her girlfriend bridal style then ran into the waters. Jessica was shocked when she felt the cold water touch her milky skin, “Yah! Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You won’t wake up anyway.” Sooyoung grinned dorkily then put her girlfriend down. Jessica doesn’t know how to swim so she kept on hugging the taller girl.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Tiffany whispered to Yuri who is staring at the SooSic couple.

“Mwo?! Why would I be jealous?” Yuri rolled her eyes then continued building their sand castle. Tiffany giggled then backhugged the younger girl, “Yah, what are you doing.” Yuri said as she held the older girl’s hand, “Hugging you. Don’t worry, your overprotective sister is not looking anyway.” Tiffany said as she leaned her chin on the taller girl’s shoulder. Yuri played the game so she leaned her head on Tiffany’s head.

“Isn’t it more comfortable like this?” Tiffany asked. Yuri nodded and they stayed like that for a few minutes but suddenly a pair of hands parted them.

“What are you guys doing? Did you know that PDA is not tolerated in this property?” Yoona said as she sat in between YulTi. Yuri pouted which made Tiffany giggle and wink at the tanned girl.

“Yoona, seems like your sister wants to sit with me.” Tiffany teased the maknae.

“Ha! In your dreams.” Yoona said as she clung onto her unnie’s arm.

“Oh come on Yoong. Who knows, Tiffany could be my soon to be girlfriend.” Yuri provoked her sister.

“Nice try unnie. But that will never happen.” Yoona said as she tightened her grip on the taller girl’s arm.

Yuri glanced at Tiffany then gave her a small smile. The older girl smiled back then continued working on the sand castle.

 

It was evening and the five girls decided to have a campfire. They gathered around the fire. Sooyoung and Jessica shared blankets while Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri had individual blankets. The atmosphere was warm and surprisingly wasn’t awkward.

“So, are you guys dating?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany and Yuri.

“Nope. We’re just friends.” Yuri replied.

“Well, we will be someday.” Tiffany said as she looked at Yoona; waiting for her reaction.

“NO NEVER!” Yoona said as she glared at Tiffany. Tiffany chuckled.

“Aish, I will never get married if you keep on scaring people away.” Yuri said as she scratched her head.

“Glad I don’t have a sister like her.” Sooyoung said then everyone laughed.

“Well, I’m glad my sister’s not like her.” Jessica said which caused another roar of laughter.  

“Yah, just because I’m the maknae doesn’t mean you can tease me!” Yoona said as she pouted.

“Aigoo, I just miss teasing you.” Yuri said as she hugged the younger girl.

The five of them decided to head to the rooms to take a rest because they had an exhausting day. Everyone bid goodbye to each one of them except for YulSic who are afraid to hug infront of Sooyoung. They instead smiled and waved at each other.

At YoonYul’s room, Yoona decided to have a long bath because she wanted to relax a bit. Yuri was chilling on their bed, eating candies while watching TV. She watched a Korean drama. She can relate to the movie because it was exactly her love story but the only thing is that she’s attracted to the same gender. After watching the episode, an idea suddenly popped into her mind. She tiptoed to the balcony then there she saw Jessica on the next door’s balcony, catching some fresh air.

“Hey.” Yuri said as she leaned on the rails.

“Hi. Why aren’t you asleep yet? It’s pretty late.” Jessica said.

“I can’t sleep.” Yuri replied then turned her head to make an eye contact with the blonde girl.

“Why not?”

“Because my best friend didn’t hug me.”

“You’re such a kid.” Jessica said as she giggled. Yuri bravely jumped on the other balcony which made the older girl shock.

“Yah! Did you know how dangerous it is to jump from there to here?!” Jessica pointed at the balcony next door then the balcony she’s on.

“I know. But I’m still alive so all goods.” Yuri grinned as she hugged Jessica.

“I missed you Yul.”

“I missed you too.” Yuri replied while sniffing the shorter girl’s addicting scent. Suddenly, the door opened indicating that Sooyoung already came back from the shops. Yuri abruptly kissed Jessica’s forehead then jumped back to the other balcony. After going inside, Yuri looked at Jessica then mouthed,

“I love you..”