Chapter 16 (The same feeling)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 16

“YURI! TIFFANY! FINALLY! AFTER 5 YEARS!” Jessica yelled as she let go of her girlfriend’s hand and run towards Yuri and Tiffany.

“Uh-oh. What should we do?” Yuri said.

“Just keep cool okay?” Tiffany replied. The red head girl turned around then plastered a smile on her face as she hugged the blonde girl.

“Omo! I finally found the two of you! It’s been 5 years!” Jessica said as she hugged Tiffany back, “Yuri?” the shorter girl looked at the younger girl, “It’s you!” Jessica hugged Yuri.

“Guys, why don’t we go grab some coffee?” Sooyoung suggested as she parted Yuri and Jessica. The three girls nodded in agreement then drove off to the nearest coffee shop.

….

“So how are you guys? I heard you went to US together to build a company.” Jessica asked YulTi while playing with her cup.

“Yeah. Well, I just helped Tiffany with the designs and named the company after her.” Yuri replied for Tiffany.

“Oh, what’s the name of the company?” Sooyoung said.

“T.H. Co.” Tiffany answered. Sooyoung and Jessica paused for a moment then stared at YulTi.

“Really? Wow! T.H. Co. is like the popular company in US! You guys should be proud!” Jessica said.

“I am proud of her.” Yuri answered while making an eye contact with Tiffany.

Jessica looked at Yuri and Tiffany and suspected something, “Are you guys dating?”

“You’re good at guessing Sica.” Tiffany said with her eye smile.

Jessica felt weird the feeling again when she sees Yuri being sweet to someone but she tries to hide it, “Aww. I’m so happy for the two of you.”

“Thanks.” Yuri smiled.

“Anyway, how’s Yoona? I heard she graduated.” Sooyoung asked.

“About that..” Tiffany said.

Flashback: 5 years ago…

“Unnie! I’m here!” Yoona yelled as she stepped inside her sister’s apartment. Yuri decided to rent an apartment since she doesn’t want Jessica to bother her anymore. Anyway, Yoona tiptoed to Yuri’s room and opened the door quietly but failed because of what she saw.

“Yuri unnie!? What the hell are you doing?!” Yoona shouted as she shook her sister.

“What’s your problem?!” Yuri woke up and raised her voice to her sister.

“Why are you ?! And why is Tiffany here?!” Yoona answered back.

“What’s wrong with it?! Tiffany’s my girlfriend anyway!” Yuri yelled which made Tiffany wake up.

“Mmm.. Yuri, why are you- OMO! Yoona!” Tiffany opened her eyes completely as she covered her body with the blanket.

“You? My sister’s girlfriend?!” Yoona pointed at Tiffany.

“Yes. We are together now Yoona. I hope you understand. I really love your sister.” Tiffany said with her head lowered.

“Unnie! You promised me you are never gonna date someone! What happened?! You liar!” Yoona yelled at her sister before storming out from the room. Yuri felt guilty then she looked at Tiffany, “Go Yul, she will understand. I promise.” Tiffany gave Yuri a peck on the lips, “Thanks Tiff, you’re the best.” Yuri quickly dressed up then chased after Yoona.

Yoona was sitting on the park bench, crying her heart out. Someone suddenly hugged her from behind and she knew who it was.

“Leave me alone..” Yoona said in between her sobs.

“Yoong, I hope you understand. I also have to find someone to love. I know I broke my promise. But I can’t stay like this forever. I have to learn to open up my heart to someone.” Yuri explained while wiping her sister’s tears.

“I understand unnie. It’s my mistake for loving you so much.” Yoona said as she stood up and walk away from Yuri.

“Yoona..” Yuri mumbled.

….

“So Yoona actually got angry because the two of you got together?” Sooyoung asked.

“Basically.. Yeah..” Yuri replied in a sad tone.

“Where is she now?” Jessica questioned.

Flashback..

“Umma! Where’s Yoona?” Yuri asked while shaking her mother violently, “Why did she run away?! All I wanted her to do is to understand me! She didn’t even say goodbye!”

“Yul, I think this letter will answer all of your questions.” Mrs. Kwon answered while handing her oldest a letter. Yuri opened the letter then started reading it.

Unnie..

I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you that I’m leaving. I’m sorry if I made you worry. I hope you and Tiffany unnie will stay strong. Thank you for being a kind and caring unnie to me. Thank you for making me feel that I am special even if I know I’m not.

Unnie, I’m sorry if I acted like a child when I heard that you and Tiffany are official. I was just hurt because you promised me that you will never date anyone..and love anyone besides me. But right now, I realized that if I really love you, I should set you free.

I love you unnie.. Always remember that..

Also, I left because I can’t stand watching you with Tiffany unnie. It’s better to stay away than to cause any trouble.

Take care unnie,

Yoong <3

Yuri cried while reading the letter. She hurt her sister without even knowing.

“Yul, she’s leaving at 3pm. You still have time to say goodbye to her.” Mrs. Kwon said. Yuri didn’t utter a single word; she started running to the airport as fast as she can.

When Yuri arrived at the airport, she quickly ran to the departure lobby. Thanks to her friend who let her go inside.

“Passengers for flight JAP09 you are now allowed to go on board.” The flight announcer said.

“Yoona!!” Yuri shouted as she called her sister.

“U-unnie?” Yoona mumbled.

“Y-yoona.. Why do you have to leave?” Yuri asked while panting.

“Unnie, I already told you the reason why.” Yoona answered then kissed the taller girl’s forehead, “I love you unnie.” The doe eyed girl bid farewell then she started to walk.

“Yoona…” Yuri whispered to herself.

…..

“So Yoona ran away because she has feelings for you?” Jessica asked. Yuri and Tiffany nodded.

“I wonder if she’ll ever comeback.” Yuri sighed.

“She will.” Tiffany said while rubbing the younger girl’s back.

“Enough about us. Now it’s your guys’ time to shine.” Tiffany joked, “How are you guys?”

“We’re good. Our companies collaborated for our next project so that means we get to spend more time with each other.” Sooyoung said as she squeezed Jessica’s hand.

“But we are a bit busy nowadays because our fathers are relying on us.” Jessica added.

“That’s alright. As long as you are working with the person you love.” Yuri smiled.

The four girls enjoyed chatting and laughing like they weren’t separated for 5 years. It was getting late and it means they have to go home.

“Guys, it was really nice catching up with you. We’ll meet again okay?” Jessica said. They hugged each other as a sign of farewell. Yuri didn’t hug Jessica for some reasons. Jessica took the initiative to pull the taller girl for a warm hug. While hugging, Yuri felt the same feeling when she hugged Jessica on the balcony.

“Please don’t make me feel like this again.” Yuri spoke to her mind then pulled away from the hug.