Chapter 24

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 24

Months later…

Yuri and Tiffany went to the shops to buy stuff that they need at home. The couple was walking through the aisle. Someone suddenly tapped Tiffany’s shoulder which made the girl jerk.

“Wha- Taeyeon?!” Tiffany was shocked.

“Tiffany, I’ve found you..” the girl named Taeyeon hugged Fany.

Flashback…

“Taeyeon-ah! I’ve been waiting for you..” Tiffany hugged her girlfriend.

“Tiffany.. We need to talk..”

The two girls went to a nearby bench then they had a heart to heart talk.

“Fany, I have to break up with you..” Taeyeon lowered her head.

“Why?! Am I not enough for you?!” Tiffany cried while shaking the shorter girl.

“No.. It’s not true..”

“Then why do you have to break up with me?!” Tiffany didn’t wait for Taeyeon’s explanation; she ran away with tears flowing vigorously from her eyes.

“It’s the best for the two of us Fany.. I don’t want you to feel the wrath of my father..” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

“Taeyeon, you’ve grown.. a bit..” Tiffany joked then hugged the shorter girl back.

“You silly.. Come, let’s go hang out.” Taeyeon grabbed the red head girl’s hand but someone stopped.

Yuri cleared , “Nice to meet you.. I’m Fany’s girlfriend.” The tanned girl smiled.

Taeyeon felt a sting on her chest and smiled back, “Hi, I’m Tiffany’s.. friend..”

“Yul, can we hang out for a bit? It’s been ages since I saw this kid.” Tiffany pleaded. Yuri looked at Tiffany, expressionless. The tanned girl nodded.

“Thanks baby. I’ll be home as soon as possible okay?” Tiffany gave Yuri a peck on the lips then she walk off with Taeyeon. Yuri was left behind; she just felt that her girlfriend abandoned her for just a friend. She just sighed heavily then continued buying stuff.

“So, how have you been? It’s been a while..” Taeyeon said as she took a sip from her cup.

“I’ve been good. We just came back from Korea earlier.” Tiffany replied.

“You and that Yuri girl match well..”

“Thanks. How about you? Have you found someone?”

“Yeah..” Taeyeon replied.

“Who’s the lucky person?” Tiffany asked.

“You..”

“You’ve got to be kidding me..” Tiffany let out a nervous laugh.

“I’m serious..” Taeyeon put her hand ontop of Tiffany.

“Aish, I completely forgot about my feelings for you Kim Taeyeon. But everytime I see you.. Those feelings kept on coming back..”

The two girls didn’t know that a pair of eyes is watching them. It was Yuri. The tanned girl was shocked when she saw that Tiffany’s “friend” is holding her girlfriend’s hand. She just ignored it since she totally understand that the girls didn’t see each other for a long period of time.

“I’m done shopping.” Yuri surprised the two girls.

“You done? Did you buy-“

“Did you buy her pink stuff?” Taeyeon joked.

“I did..” Yuri smiled.

Since that day, Tiffany kept on hanging out with Taeyeon. Yuri was jealous with Taeyeon because Tiffany is supposed to be hanging out with her, not with her “friend”…

“Tiff, baby.. Let’s go out?” Yuri asked.

“Hmm? Oh.. Taeyeon invited me to go to her party today.” Tiffany replied.

“You always hang out with Taeyeon. What about me?” Yuri pouted.

“Yul, seriously? We live in the same house. We always see each other.”

“But we don’t spend time together.” Yuri sighed. The tanned girl walked out then went straight to the backyard. She shivered because she was wearing thin clothes and the breeze was cold as ice. Her nose is numb, so is her whole body. She felt a piece of clothing wrapped around her.

“Tiff? I thought you’re gonna go to see Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.

“I’m sorry Yul..” Tiffany hugged the tanned girl.

“Tiff.. It’s alright..” Yuri hugged back.

“I love you, Yul..”

“You can’t be with someone that you don’t love Tiff.” Yuri smiled bitterly.

“That’s not true. I love you..” Tiffany felt guilty.

“Tiff, I understand.. Now, it’s your time to take her back.” Yuri smiled, her lips are trembling.

Jessica was on her bed, she was nervous for the night. Sooyoung suddenly popped out from the bathroom with her robe.

“Baby..” Sooyoung said in a low voice as she started to kiss Jessica’s neck. Jessica jerked and shivered when she felt Sooyoung’s lips roaming around her neck, “Calm down baby.” Sooyoung said. Jessica tried to close her eyes but she pictured something in her mind.

Flashback..

Yuri and Jessica are on Yuri’s bed, kissing passionately. Yuri kissed down the shorter girl’s jawline, then her neck. Jessica let out small moans as she gripped on the tanned girl’s hair gently. The blonde girl cupped Yuri’s face then kissed her passionately while ing the taller girl’s shirt.

 

Jessica pushed Sooyoung, the blonde girl was panting hard.

“Baby, you alright?” Sooyoung hugged her wife.

“Soo, I’m not in the mood.” Jessica said as she covered herself with the blanket. 

--

No author time for today XD 

Yuri letting go of Fany? 

Jessica rejecting Sooyoung?

Note:

I will not write TaeNy moments. I just used Taeyeon to save Tiffany. kay? 

Don't worry soulkeepers, I will still feed your YulTi hearts with cute YulTi macros every author time ;D

'Till next update ;DDD