Chapter 27 (Just a dream)

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 27

*BANG!*

“Yuri!!”

“YURI!!” Jessica jumped from the bed, she was panting hard and beads of sweat are flowing from her forehead. “ Yuri who was downstairs searching the internet was startled so she ran as fast as she could towards her room.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked. The blonde girl didn’t utter a word; she instead hug the taller girl, “What happened? You good?”

“I-I had a dream..” Jessica tightened the hug.

“Hm? What is it about?”

“You-you died..” Yuri chuckled at the reply, “Yah!” Jessica hits the tanned girl chest.

“Jessica, if I die, I’ll be happy.”

“Why?”

“Because I have no reason to live anymore.”

“No reason to live? Yuri, what about your family, your friends.. What about me?” Yuri smiled unconsciously upon hearing Jessica’s words. But she’s still not satisfied, why? Simply because they can’t be together now that Jessica is ‘happily’ married with Sooyoung.

“My family’s situation is stable now. Appa and umma already got their benefits from the government. Yoong already settled down with a job. Tiffany, she’s probably making her move on Taeyeon now. And you.. You have Sooyoung, Sica. You guys are happy together. What could possibly go wrong?” Yuri shrugged.

“But I can’t be with Sooyoung all my life.” Jessica pouts.

“You can’t be with Sooyoung all your life? Then why did you marry her? Jessica, you know that if you marry someone, you are ready to be with that person for the rest of your life. You already promised that infront of the altar.” Yuri scratched her head.

“Oh yeah? So I can’t be with my friends? I can’t be with anyone except Sooyoung?” Jessica knocked Yuri’s head.

“Ohh.. Right.. Be specific next time you pabo.” Yuri returned the knock. The two girls ended up knocking each other’s head. Jessica’s phone rang, it was Sooyoung. She didn’t even greet Jessica.

“Baby! Thank God I reached you. I’m so sorry. It was my fault for not trusting you and it was my fault for overthinking things.” Jessica was still hesitant, but when she remembered her dream, she has no choice but to do it, “I’ll be home soon.” Jessica hung up. The blonde girl turned around and saw Yuri handing her a bag.

“What’s this?” Jessica asked.

“It’s your clothes from yesterday. I bet you still need this next autumn.” Jessica grabbed the bag and smiled, “Thanks.”

“No problem. I bet it was Sooyoung who called. You better get going now.” The tanned girl smiled. Yuri decided to bring Jessica to Sooyoung’s house since it’s not safe for her to go on a taxi.

The two of them finally arrived at Sooyoung’s house. Yuri went to open the door for Jessica.

“Uhh bye?” Yuri smiled sheepishly.

“See you around.” Jessica smiled back. Yuri was about to turn around but Jessica stopped her.

“What is it-“ Jessica cut Yuri off with a kiss. Yuri’s eyes widened but when she felt that Jessica’s lips moved, she moves hers as well. Someone inside her was saying that she has to stop but her actions are doing the opposite. When they parted, Jessica smiled.

“What was that for?” Yuri scratched her head.

“That’s how we greet each other in the US.” Jessica smiled before skipping through the door.

“Greet? But you’re- Aish, nevermind.” Yuri scratched her head again before going to the driver’s seat.

Jessica stopped skipping when she saw Sooyoung working on her laptop. The blonde girl sneaked up behind. Sooyoung was oblivious; someone suddenly tapped her on the shoulder which caused her to jerk.

“Yah! What are you- Baby!?”

“Hi.” Jessica grinned widely. Sooyoung squealed before hugging the blonde girl, “Omo, where did you go? Where did you stay for the night? Why are you wearing these weird clothes?” Sooyoung said as she examined Jessica.

“Okay, first of all, do not freak out. I stayed at Yuri’s because she saw me at the park. And she comforted me and stuff.”

“It’s good that she didn’t do something to you.” Sooyoung muttered under her breath.

“She’s not gonna do something to me. She’s not that kind of person.” Jessica replied as she slumped herself on the couch.

“Anyway, your dad sent me an email just now. He wants you to go to the office.” Sooyoung said. Jessica stood up as she opens the door.

“Woah woah woah hold up, woman. Where do you think you’re going?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m going to my dad’s office.” Jessica shrugged.

“With those baggy pants and that oversized shirt?” Sooyoung gave Jessica the funny look.

“Yeah. I’m too lazy to change.” Jessica grinned. Sooyoung shook her head.

Yuri decided to give her family a visit. She hasn’t seen them yet since she came back from the US.

“GUYS! THE ELDEST KWON IS HOME!!” Yuri yelled. Someone hugged her from behind and it was Yoona.

“Unnie, good to have you back.” Yuri smiled before kissing her sister on the cheek.

“Where’s umma and appa?”

“They’re having a date.” Yoona giggled.

“Aish, they’re getting mushy these days.” Yuri giggled along with her sister.

“Hey, want to hang out?”

 

As usual, the Kwon siblings decided to hang out in Yuri’s shed. It was still good as new. They went inside and put their blankets on the floor. Yuri was staring at the ceiling while Yoona was looking at her unnie.

“Unnie, you still love her don’t you?” Yoona asked.

“Hm?? Yoona I already told you, they’re married now. I’m not a thirdwheel.” Yuri smiled, still staring at the ceiling.

“Unnie, Jessica can’t be with someone whom she doesn’t love.”

“She loves Sooyoung. I can tell.” Yuri said, “See? I told you they’re a perfect match.”

“Unnie, they only match in terms of money. But love? I don’t think so.” Yoona sighed.

“Yoona, they love each other. That’s why they got married. Their money and those big projects are just the bonus.”

“Bonus? It’s not just a bonus unnie. It’s probably the main purpose why they married each other.”

“Aish, you and you’re brilliant mind. Yoong, we don’t have the right to judge them. Let them be.” Yuri shook her head. There was a 30 minute silence. Yuri is still wide awake but Yoona was already asleep.

“Same old Yoona.” Yuri smiled and put a blanket over her sister.

--

AUTHOR TIIIMMMEEEEE ;DD

I told you guys not to worry ;D Don't worry, 2 or more chapters more and this fic will come to an end. I really feel happy and contented with this story because this has been my successful fic so far. Thank yous to all of yous :)

*sighs happily* YulSic sure is love XD

It ain't easy yowh ;D

Mmhmmm YulTi is my Behind the scenes OTP XD they fail at being ninjas like HAARDD OUTT XD

'Til next update ;D 

*Muacks* Chu ;D

So people have been telling me why I have lots of YulTi stuff XD It's because I love YulTi macros and YulSic doesn't have that much ._.