Chapter 25

I told you not to fall inlove with her

 

Chapter 25

Yuri was lining up at the check in counter. She wants to go back to Korea and accomplish her lifetime goal; have Jessica in her arms. She quit her job for Tiffany, sell everything she has in the US just to go back home. When the flight announcer called all the passengers to board to their respective flights, Yuri took a last glance at Tiffany outside. The tanned girl smiled at the red head girl and waved goodbye.

During the flight, Yuri decided to skip dinner because she would rather go to sleep.

Jessica woke up by herself. She felt guilty that she rejected Sooyoung. The blonde girl sighed then got up. She went downstairs and found no one on the table. She guessed that Sooyoung was really upset about what happened last night. She sighed then got ready for work.

Sooyoung is inside her office, working her off to forget Jessica’s rejection. She kept on writing and writing until the tip of her pencil broke. She groaned in frustration as she throws the pencil in the bin.

“Hey.. Still mad at me?” Jessica opened the door.

“What do you think?” Sooyoung said in her harsh tone.

“Come on.. You know I’m not ready. I thought you’ll wait for me?”

“Wait for you? Jessica we’re married now. What are we waiting for?” Sooyoung sighed in disbelief. Jessica didn’t answer, “Do you really love me?” Sooyoung asked. Jessica was still mum. Sooyoung sighed, “Get out..” The blonde girl walked off; her head still hung low.

Jessica went to the park that she used to hang out with Sooyoung and Yuri when they were young. She sat on the swing, reminiscing the fun times she had on the place she was in. Suddenly, she felt something cold on her head, it was snowing. She ignored it and continued to stare at the ground. Not long afterwards, she found herself shivering because she’s only wearing her autumn clothes which are not warm enough. The blonde girl was still, people are looking and staring at her; some are worried and some are laughing but she didn’t mind them at all. The blonde girl stood up from the swing and walked to a gate. She opened it and sat on the ground, still shivering.

Flashback..

Yuri sighed as she caged the blonde girl using her arms and legs. She leaned in closer so that their faces are only inches apart then she started speaking, “To be honest, I love you.. Not only as a best friend. I love you more than that. And the thing that happened earlier? Sooyoung was just overreacting because she knows that I love you. And that time when I looked like someone just tortured me? It was because of you. I hurt myself when I heard that you and Sooyoung are official. Jessica, I only said this to you because this will be the last time that you are going to see me. I promised Sooyoung not to interrupt your relationship.” Yuri stood up then offered her hand to Jessica. The blonde girl accepted the offer but she quickly let go of the hand.

“Yuri, where’s the bracelet I gave you?” Jessica asked, she was about to cry.

“Jessica, I already took it off. I’m sorry but I have to.” Yuri took her blazer off then she rolled the sleeve of her school blouse, “Jess, don’t worry. Even if I don’t have the bracelet, I still have this as a memory of you.” She pointed at the tattoo on her left arm with the inifinity sign and Jessica’s name was written inside. The taller girl fixed her uniform then put her blazer on. Before leaving, she pulled Jessica into a passionate kiss. When they parted, she whispered her final words,

“Jessica, I love you. And I’ll still be here for you when you need me.” The tanned girl disappeared from the shorter girl’s sight in a blink of an eye.

“YURI? YURI!” Jessica shouted through the labyrinth.

...

The blonde girl chuckled, “I’m so stupid for letting you go Yul.. Marrying Sooyoung was the biggest joke that has been made.” Jessica whispered to herself. Suddenly, someone put a jacket around Jessica and guess who it was.

“Y-Yuri?”

“Jessica.. I came back.. For you..” Yuri smiled.

“Is that really you, Yul?” Jessica rubbed her eyes with her hands.

“It’s me..” Jessica quickly hug the tanned girl, “I’ve been waiting for you..”

“Waiting for me? Why?” Yuri asked.

“I’ve been waiting for you since we’re younger pabo..” Jessica hugged the taller girl tighter.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve been waiting for you to confess since we’re younger..” Jessica buried her face on Yuri’s chest, sobbing.

“Why are you crying?” Yuri cupped the shorter girl’s face and wiped Jessica’s tears with her thumb.

“Because it’s too cold..” Jessica and her lame excuses. Yuri turned around and kneel, “hop on..” The blonde girl jumped on Yuri’s back and they started to walk. While walking through the snowy road, Jessica’s grip on Yuri’s neck loosened because it was getting colder and colder.

“You alright?” Yuri held on Jessica tighter. The blonde girl didn’t reply; she just nod.

When they arrived at Yuri’s old house, the tanned girl placed Jessica on the bed and prepared a bubble bath for her. Yuri went over to Jessica’s side and thought twice if she’ll undress Jessica or not. She took a deep breath and undress Jessica then dress her with the tanned girl’s oversized shirt and baggy pants. Yuri turned the heater on and put a warm towel on the blonde girl’s forehead.

 

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night and realised that she was wearing Yuri's clothes. She blushed when she realized that Yuri undressed her and saw her body. Someone opened the door.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry if my clothes are too big for you." Yuri scratched her head, "I bought chicken soup." Jessica grabbed the chicken soup and started to eat it. When she finally finished her meal, it's time to pop the question.

"Didyouundressme?" Jessica mumbled.

"Pardon me?" 

"Did you undress me?" Jessica asked again, this time, she's blushing like hell. 

"Uhh.. Yeah.. Sorry.." Yuri scratched her head while blushing.

"Don't act like you haven't seen my body, pabo." Jessica knocked Yuri's head.

"I haven't. What made you say that?" Yuri rubbed her head.

"Oh so totally forgot about 'that' huh?" Jessica rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"Yah, all I remembered was you undressed me. Nothing more, nothing less." Yuri scratched her head again.

"You oldie.." 

“We found your wife..”

“Where is she?” Sooyoung asked.

“Kwon Yuri’s old house..”

“Make sure to part them as soon as possible and bring Jessica back..”

--

Author time! ;D

Yay for double updates XD

Just because YulSic was together doesn't mean it's the start of their "Happy ever after.." there's still more action coming up ;D I'm such a bad author.. Giving hints to readers SMH ._.

Anyway, here's soshiprince's goodies for y'all ;D

Here's some cute YulSic fanart <3 <3 Cr: Owner ;)

Awkward much, YoonTae? xDD Cr: owner ;)

Gosh I love YoonYulSic so damn much xD Cr: Owner ;)

'Til next update! ;D

Gosh, I love YulTi ! scenes xDD you like 'em too right Soulkeepers? ;)))