Chapter 9

A Twist In My Story

You ran to your room when you arrived at home. Dancing, spinning.. twisting.. and swaying your body like an insane human being, you reached for your phone to text MinMi and share how happy you are. When you unlocked your phone, there were four unread messages and you immediately read them out of curiosity.


(first message)
From: Hoonie Oppa
Time Sent: 2:38pm

Hoon Afternoon! Let’s eat dinner together, send me a message when you arrived at home. Aunt called me that they will come home very late so we better eat something together ♥•﹏•♥ 

(second message)
From: MinMi <3
Time Sent: 4:12pm

Are you sure you'll do fine alone? :| I wanna take you home so badly but you keep on refusing so just take good care of yourself! :) <3

(third message)
From: unknown number
Time Sent: 4:32pm

Are you fine? MinMi told me that you are sick! You careless girl, how are you? Should I go where you are now and take care of you all by myself? :O please, keep safe!!!

(fourth message)
From: Hoonie Oppa
Time Sent: 5:03pm

I'm hungry now ;AAAA; WHERE ARE YOU? I told you to call me or send me a message when you arrive at home? Is there something wrong? :O


Ooh~ I'm still alive.., you thought after reading the last message. You felt like you are a VIP, but when you scanned the messages again, your brows knitted on the third message. It was from an unknown number. Who it must be? You never gave your number to strangers, unless they're stalking you enough to get your numbers from whoever might have one. Your curiosity deepen as you read the 3rd message again, there was this, "MinMi told me..." MinMi told.. who!? It's kinda shameful to assume that it's a new suitor, maybe a classmate? Or not. New classmate? Huh, of course not. An old friend? Absolutely not. You were debating with yourself when you got startled from the vibration of your phone. You unlocked your phone again and read the message.


 

(new message)
From: Hoonie Oppa
Time Sent: 5:32pm

Jung Hee Young. I'm eating right now, huh. Get a life, you awful brat... I'm here in the restaurant in front of your dad’s office.

 

 

You chuckled with the message. Obviously, Hoon is hungry as hungry. You know him to well, he's still not eating, so you just gave him a reply of assurance.

 

(composed message)
To: Hoonie Oppa
I know you're not eating.., maybe just drooling right now!? Oppa,wait for me I'm coming! XD


 

You changed from school uniform into something more comfortable hoodie and thighs. You also removed your hair from its braded look and let it fall beautifully. You ran as fast as you can to the restaurant Hoon texted you, with your sneakers and left without your bicycle because you think it will be more hassle to bring it so you just rode a bus. When you arrived at the resto, you saw the pale and hungry Hoon, you wanted to scream 'Oppa' but remembered you still have a sore throat. Actually, a little of your voice is coming back, thanks to Shin Dongho who kindly yet boastfully gave you the medicine.

You sat on the chair, opposite to where Hoon is sitting. He got surprised and almost freaked out with your sudden presence.

"Aigoo!" Hoon utter shouted when he saw you browsing the menu. You looked up and timidly smiled. "Aish! You just sat there and browsing the meals.., as if someone aren’t waiting for you", you just clucked your tongue and pointed something on the menu. You ordered a bowl of black spaghetti while Hoon was feeling happy eating 12inches pizza all by himself. Hoon was talking and talking and talking endlessly, knowing you can't say anything; he just let your ears to get tired of listening to him. After eating, you both decided to go to the night market since it's still early. With the help of the bus, you arrived there with a few number of people. It's still early for the night market to be crowded so it's somewhat a perfect time when you arrived. You have no plan on buying anything, as well as Hoon, you just wanted to see the colorful lights in the streets and people who are happily buying. When you get tired of walking, you entered a cafe with a very good atmosphere, finding it very cozy and enjoying. Hoon left you in your seat to take part of ordering your favorite Vanilla Bean Creme and his Double Chocolate Chip. You were staring at the busy street while comfortably sitting beside the glass window. You saw a bunch of guys who were playfully walking on the street, probably causing noise and laughing out loud. Your body stiffened when you realize you know these guys. Kiseop, AJ, Eli, Dongho and Soohyun! Your heart is beating fast, million times faster than normal. You watched them as they stopped in front of the cafe where you are. Your heart almost stopped when they started walking to the entrance. Your breathing became uncontrollably heavy. *Why! Why?* you were scream asking yourself why destiny is always letting you meet them. THEM, or maybe just Kiseop or your savior Soohyun or that jerky Dongho who likes to annoy you when he's around. Unfortunately, they are already inside when you were done debating to yourself if you will start escaping but then, why would you escape? You have nothing against them or they are not after your life. Why the heck you are thinking nonsense ideas.

Slowly,you breathe in and breathe out. Everything will be fine. You have nothing to worry about. They will just enter the cafe, order their drinks and go away. Or they can at least sit somewhere but they will not bother you because you are with Hoonmin. Yes, yes. You mentally jump and scream victory in your head. Why do I have to worry when I'm with Hoon? You smirked, knowing you are safe in annoyance.

You watched Hoon as he approached the lady in the cashier for your order, and the next scene was like crashing of the plane next to you. "Hoon!" AJ utter shouted Hoon name enough to get everyone's everyone. What the hell will happen now* you asked yourself, expecting something worse to come on your way. Hoon spun to be welcomed by AJ's hug. You didn't know why AJ hugged your cousin but it was obvious that they know each other. "Hey Kim Jaeseop! Long time no see bro!" Hoon replied in between their tight hug. (bromance!! ^^)

"I didn't know you're back in Seoul!" AJ cheerfully stated more than a question.

And then Eli, Kiseop and Soohyun came closer, hugged and hit playfully Hoon, giving the same reactions with AJ. Puzzled, you can't actually hear what they were muttering. You tried reading their lips but it was hard because they were laughing hard and talking in chorus. You can't understand what's happening. With all honestly, you want to escape. Are they someone related? Hoon never mentioned he has such friends.

You continued watching them, standing and chatting near the cashier, and you noticed Dongho on the cashier, taking their orders. You can't figure out how much Hoon kept you waiting. You can't wait to take a sip in your Vanilla Bean Creme that still in the tray he was holding. Dongho's done with ordering so they started walking away from the cashier and by that time you want to stand up and go to the restroom, you noticed that they're about to come where you are sitting. You panicked and just bowed your head, trying to hide your face from them.

You felt their presence near you and Hoon started talking. "I forgot I'm with someone!", Hoon chuckled and asked them to take the free seats in your row. *Curse. We should've chosen the seat for two!* You thought. The cafe is big enough to accomodate a large number of people but there were not so many customers that time so you picked the couch seat for eight people.

"Hye. Sorry for keeping you wait for your Vanilla Bean Creme, here.." Hoon placed your Vanilla Bean Creme in front of you. You were still hiding your face with the help of your long curlish hair. You are sitting in the edge of the couch, opposite to Hoon. Jaeseop sat next to you, followed by Eli and Kiseop while Soohyun and Dongho sat on the other couch with Hoon.

"Hye, what's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" Hoon asked you causing everyone to take a look at your side.

"Oh! Why not telling me you have a girlfriend already!" Eli started teasing.
"Hye. It's not what you think.." Hoon answered while stuttering.

Everyone laughed at how Hoon stuttered. You can't take the teasing and their hilarious laugh. Fist clench, you stood up, and revealed your face. "I will just go to the restroom." You timidly said and rushed to the restroom, leaving them jawdropped and amused.

"I think I saw an angel.." Kiseop muttered. "Hee Young?"

"Hee Young... has already had a boyfriend?" Dongho whispered to himself, and accidentally poured his green tea in his pants but no one noticed even himself.

..............................................

 

You literally pulled your hair inside the bathroom for a million times. Sigh after sighs; you stared at the worried girl in the mirror. You look fine perfect, better than your appearance in school. This is the first time that they saw you with your hair not in brade. You also look prettier in casual attire although it's very simple. You don't want to take so much time inside but neither to get out and face those guys. You don't know if you were hiding for Kiseop or Dongho? Or to everyone... but Soohyun's lighted face appeared in your mind. You want to see him! He is sitting next to Hoon, meaning you are in the opposite seat, meaning! You can have a chance to stare at him. You giggled in the thought of staring at him. You smiled and walk off the restroom.

Meanwhile, while you were in the restroom, everyone threw questions to Hoon.

"Is Hee Young the name of your girlfriend?" Kiseop cried out.

"For how many years you are in a relationship now?" AJ asked.
"You are a grown up man Hoon," Soohyun said while patting Hoon's shoulder.
"Isn't Hee Young too young for you?" Eli jokingly questioned.
"YAH! I'm not that old!" Hoon answered defensively, "and we are not-"

Hoon's explanation was cut with Hee Young's presence.You smiled to them and sat on your seat. It was awkward but you find it magical, noticing Soohyun was there, indirectly in front of you. Hoon started talking again, "Okay guys... yes, this is Hee Young and she's not my girlfriend. We are cousins. Is that an enough explanation now?" Dongho who was busy wiping his pants immediately looked at you. You stared blankly at him when you noticed that he was deeply looking at you. You shifted your gaze and held your Vanilla Bean Creme. You were about to take a sip when Dongho shouted, "Don't!"

 

 

 

Taaadaaa! ^^ OTL.. I should
feel sorry for my sloooooww... updates -___-
I'm very busy in my studies that I can't
update as much as I want to! ><

 

And what do you think of Dongho, always
interfering with your business? ~^^~
Lalalala... ~~ Hope you enjoyed reading!

Thank you for @CyressloveKiseop who've
up voted this story!! and thanks everyone for
reading!! :))) <3 UkissHwaiting!

here are some dongho's gifs for youuu~!!!

 

 

 

2SHIN!!!!!!!!!!