Chapter 21

A Twist In My Story

 

"That kid is kinda timid but I really enjoyed talking to him.. I would love to invite him over again~" Your umma approached you as soon as you came back to help her on washing the dishes. "Hmm yeah.. He looks mysterious but he's actually thoughtful and hilarious. You should inform me first, the next time you'll invite him!" You carried all the plates to the sink and started washing them. "Did I scare you? Aww~ my baby is teaching her umma on what to do.." she hugged you from behind and pecked your cheek. "Yaahh.. I'm not a baby anymore~ but umma, why did you invite him over? Tell me, was it because he brought me home last time?"
"Oh. I think so? Hmm.. Not really. It's very unusual for you to have a guy friend so I really got interested and well~ He was nice when I first met him.."
"Ahh~ but he isn't my first guy friend. In fact, I have so many guy friends now, and uh! Of course, Sung Hyun is still my best best guy friend.." you cheerfully said.
"Oh now that you mentioned Sung Hyun.., is he still calling you?"
You closed the faucet and stopped with what you were doing. You spun around with an inquisitive look, "Now that you ask that umma, oh~ I wonder why he isn't contacting me anymore. It has been weeks since he last sent an e-mail; he doesn't sending me text messages too! Neither giving me a phone call... Aish~ that punk!" you squeezed the scotch bright in distress and went back on washing the dishes.

True. The last time he called you was two weeks ago and that was only to say he'll see you soon. He is making you nervous and jump in excitement whenever he'll tell that to you. Maybe his family will come to visit Korea soon, you thought.

 

HEE YOUNG's POV

"Ahh.. beh~gopah" I heard someone uttered abruptly. I turned behind and saw Hoon oppa looking around for any food to eat. "Aigoo~ here comes the trouble maker.. Tch." I said as I carefully placed the gloves on the side and come towards him. "Younggie~ cook something for me.. I'm so hungry and tired.." He sat in one of the dining chairs and leaned his face on the table. Tsk. Tsk. I opened the refrigerator and put the leftover lasagna inside the microwave oven, after some minutes I took it out and brought on the table with a cup of coffee  and some baked cookies and fruit cake. "Thanks.." he said and grabbed some cookies. "Yeo Hoon Min! What did you say to my umma, huh?" I immediately said as soon as I sat next to Hoon oppa and jokingly hit him in his arm. "The truth? I just spilled out a little truth." My eyebrows knitted and hit him in the arms again. "Don't make fun of my question!"

"Of course not. I'm hungry so I cannot." He said in a more serious tone and opened his mouth to say something more, "Love is not a decision but a feeling. If we could decide who we would love, it would be much simpler, but less magical.." He reached for his cup of coffee and I just tilted my head in confusion. Eh? What the heck was that.. suddenly talking about love? "Eh? What?" I asked and he didn't answer me, instead~ he said another strange thing again. "Love is the most difficult to satisfy Hee Young.." Is it just me or even Hoony oppa is going crazy.
"You're so weird huh." I chuckled and was about to stand up when- "Stop liking Soohyun.." I wasn't sure at first if I heard him saying 'stop liking soohyun' or what..?? but I stayed for a minute and gave him a questionable look. "Ah nothing~ you can go to your room and I can handle washing the dishes." He said but I sat still and asked him to repeat what he just said. "I said you can go to your room now."
"No! not that one but what you said before that.."
"Ah! Oh.. I can't remember.." he answered back and scratched his head. Hmp! Liar. "Oppa.. although I can't fully understand what you are saying and those motto of your life that you believed in, I hope you won't misunderstand me." I said and heaved a sigh. He then put down his coffee and to my surprise, he brought his face near mine and shook his head, "I'm talking about things I seem to take notice Hee Young.." and with that he patted my head and stood up. "Go upstairs and sleep now little kiddo.. I heard tomorrow's your closing ceremony, hm? And for sure you don't want to look ugly.." I nodded and said my goodnight.
"Sleep well.. and always remember, it's HoonNight!" Psch. What a lame joke, but it made me smile. Haha, HoonNight? What even~ My cousin is really weird at times and suspicious (?) I went upstairs and by the time I sat on my bed, I realized how my day was so tiring.

I wanted to jump to my bed and close my eyes to sleep but I also realized I was still wearing my floral dress. I went to my bathroom and started taking off my clothes. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as fast I could. "What a tiring day!" I blurted out when my back finally landed to my soft-bouncy bed.

…………………………………………………………………..


 

"Stop liking Soohyun.." What was that? Why Hoon oppa should say something like that out of nowhere? I just can't stop thinking about what could it be.. I'm hundred percent sure I heard it right and I'm also sure, I should take notice of his words. /sigh/ Thinking about it is making my head hurts more but.. could it be possible that.. He likes Soohyun too?!!! Ah no no.. That's impossible. Hahaha! Neither one of them look like a gay. What a joke. So could it be that he thinks Soohyun won't like me back? And we aren't fit to each other!! Ah no!!! That's too much for me to take consider.. So what? Could it be that I heard him saying something wrong? Hmmm. Now that I'm thinking about it. I guess not.. but what? and why and how? He said that without explaining it to me and was obviously avoiding to do it.. So, could it be that Soohyun likes someone? It can't be! I won't take that as a choice of this nonsense thing that's bothering my mind. Haay~! Why am I always thinking too much? Aigoo.. I guess sometimes, the problem is in me. I should open my eyes more to the things unseen. Haha~ is it really me that's talking about these kinds of things? Whatever. 

I will try to forget all the thoughts that are distracting me, after all~ tomorrow will be our closing ceremony before the school break starts so I should take a real rest and forget all my worries for a while.

***

NO ONE's POV

The next day, you woke up feeling a little dizzy because you still wanted to stay on your bed and take another round of nap but it will be your fourth time to re-set your alarm clock. "AaaahhHH! Araso! Araso! Stop alarming! I'll get up now!!! Psch! Aishh!" you annoyingly told your alarm clock as if you were talking to a human. "Hee Young! Honey~ you'll be late for school! Breakfast is ready!" your umma called out and knocked on your door. "Ah~ here comes my second alarm clock..." you mumbled to yourself before shouting back, "Nae~! I'll be there soon!!"

You stood up from your bed and headed straight to your bathroom for a 15-minute quick bath. You wore your school uniform and didn't braid your hair cos it was still wet and you dont have enough time to dry it using your blower. You ate your breakfast extra fast and rode your bicycle with an extra speed on paddling it. You can't be late for the closing ceremony or else, you'll be punished or won't be able to be with your classmates before the school break.

>> In your school, you'll get a (one) month break after every seven months from when the school year started and another month when another school year will start. So in a year, you can just get a two month vacation and an extra week break for the Christmas holiday.. <<

You arrived at your school earlier than expected and rushed to your classroom after putting a lock in your bicycle. "Good Morning Hee~Youngggie!!" Jung Min greeted you with a mega smile in his face. "Good Morning Jung Min! You look very happy today.. What's up?" you greeted back and put down your bag. He sighed in happiness and shook his body crazily, "You wouldn't believe it but I got accepted to really join the soccer team's try out this school break, and it will start as soon as possible! Maybe tomorrow or the next day? Ahh! Can you feel my excitement? I can't even sleep last night!" He walked closer and shook your shoulders. "I can absolutely feel you! Aishhh! So now you let go of my shoulders!" It seemed like he didn't hear you and continued shaking your shoulders violently.. and just when he was about to pull you into a hug of happiness, someone from behind pulled him through his neck. "Omo!" you expressed in surprise. "What are you doing and planning to do without my presence, huh?" Dongho muttered while greeting his teeth as he tight his grip to Jung Min's neck from behind. "Yah! I'm just sharing my happiness! Ehe! Ah! I can't breathe Dongho!" You just watched them while chuckling. Since you are always seeing them randomly fighting to each other, it's not new to your sight to see them like that.. and it won't never be a true fight either. They're best friends in not so proper way but they are really friends. Alright~ skipped explanations. They're friends. Period.

“Good Morning Hee Young..” Dongho greeted you and let go of Jung Min’s neck.
“Good Morning.” You greeted back and smiled. Dongho blushed without any notice so he looked at the other side. You sat to your seat and reached for your phone to send MinMi a text message and ask where she was that time. While you were busy doing it, Dongho called you from behind. You spun around and asked him why. He gulped and forced himself to say what he wanted to say although you didn’t notice he was actually feeling a bit nervous. “Hmm.. What is it?” You asked when he didn’t speak.

 

“Can we have a talk later? After the closing ceremony.. I just want to say something… Ahh. Ahmm. Yeah later…” he said as he stood up and went outside the classroom.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

I updated. LOL. Enjoy~!!! ^^
And btw~ those who kept on saying to me not to
end this soon.. don't worry... I'm not in that
point yet,,,.. so anticipate more from this story!

Comments are always muccchhh appreciated!
Lovelots <3