Chapter 10

A Twist In My Story

HEEYOUNG's POV

 

I was very thirsty when I get out from the rest room. My throat felt so dry that I can drink more than eight glasses of cold water, not caring with my soaring throat. I gently sat back and tried relaxing myself to my seat where HoonMin Oppa is sitting in front of me. What a beautiful sight. I'm having a very clear vision of Shin Soohyun's face right now. Oh, did I just mention his name? Soohyun. Shin Soohyun. What a nice name. I got almost lost in my trance glancing at this guy but then, I heard Hoon explaining things 'about us'.

"Okay guys... yes, this is Hee Young and she's not my girlfriend. We are cousins. Is that an enough explanation now?"


I wanna burst in laughter while he's explaining how we are blood related. Hahaha! Me and Hoonmin Oppa? In a relationship? Ha. You bet. I shifted my eyes from Soohyun to Dongho, he's looking at me right now. Deeply into my eyes.. This jerk, what's his problem? I looked away and stared at my Vanilla Bean Cream. Yum~ it's time to take a sip! I pulled it closer, closer until my lips almost touch the straw, but then again, a voice of opposission attacked.

 

"Don't!" I lifted my head to meet pair of eyes looking at Dongho, and me. Ooh,what again? He stood up from his seat and walked his way beside me. He held up my Vanilla Bean Cream and took a sip, another sip and another one again! No! No! No! I gasped. I can't get him! "HYE! What are you doing!?" I heard Kiseop half-shouted. Dongho just ignored Kiseop and started to speak, "I'm doing this for you, bird brainy. Here,.." he extended his arms on the table and snatched Soohyun's green tea. Green tea what!? "Instead of drinking something like this, just drink this one." And why! For what and what! If he wants a Vanilla Bean Cream too, he should order one for himself! Why always annoying me when I'm not doing anything to him. Can he just disappear and leave me alone? I'm seriously pissed off and I can't handle myself not to look mad.


"Dongho, what are you doing?" Soohyun asked. "Don't act childish here, you are not at home." He pulled back the green tea and stood up, "Wait for a moment, I'll order you a Vanilla Bean Cream again." He told me with a bright smile. Aaaah. My heart is flattering, he's making me fall and fall and fall even more. Do I have to further explain why? I didn't shake my head nor nod but silence means yes so he walked off to the counter. "Aish Dongho, you are lucky you have a responsible hyung for your childishness." Eli confessed. Yes. If not for Soohyun, I'd punch this mushroom boy! And why are they always mentioning Soohyun is Dongho's hyung. Aren't they're all Dongho's hyungs? Whatever.

 

No One's POV

"I'm bored. Let’s go and have some fun at the karaoke!" AJ uttered.

"Let’s go! Let's sing Obsession and I'll dedicate that to Hee Young!" Kiseop said then sang some lines from the song.
"Yeah, Kaja! And I'll sing Take Me Away!" Hoon uttered.
"Oh, what are we waiting for? Let’s Go! It's still early so let’s extend our happy hours." Eli said and stood up first, followed by you and the others.
"Oh, oh. Are we all going home now?" Soohyun asked while holding my Vanilla Bean Cream, noticing you all stood up and are about to go.
"Noraebang", Dongho answered.
"At this time? We still have school tomor-"
His words were cut-off by Eli. "Don't think of tomorrow. We deserve to have some fun!" He pulled Soohyun's arms and rested one of his hands.
"Surely. And one thing, this is a celebration for meeting an old and true friend again!" AJ added.

Without a word. Soohyun just let Eli to push him forward and get out. You all get out and the cold breeze were making you shiver. It was 9pm and you still have an early class tomorrow, but it's obvious that no one can stop these boys from going to the Noraebang. "Ah, here's your Vanilla Bean Cream." You spun your body to meet a pair of expressive eyes. It was Soohyun who was handling you your Ice Coffee. You took it and smiled, and then he starts asking you "You don't talk?" You paused and.. and .. "She's in a bad condition right now, come on Hyung.. Give me that Ice Coffee. This girl has a sore throat. "  Save by the mouth of someone. Unfortunately, it was Dongho who was laughing at you. "True? Oh, sorry I didn't know.” Soohyun apologizes. "Aish, you never believe me!" Dongho glared at Soohyun and Soohyun just chuckled and hugged Dongho. Oh how sweet, but weren't those two were too cheesy, in front of you? You shook off the ideas and speculations that were starting to form in your mind.


"Hee Young, it's time to go home!" Hoon came closer and approached you, "your mom will be worried if they will arrived at home without you in the house." You nod and gave him a sign for both of you to escape and go home but it looks like Hoon has something in his mind. "Ah, no Hee Young. I can't go home right now. You explain to Aunt I met old friends while we were together so yes, you know what I mean." he explained and gave you a cheeky smile. Going home. You. Alone. What if bad guys will attack you and kill you? It's so dangerous to be alone in the street especially during late hours. "Dongho, you go home now too.. You don't want to be late at school tomorrow, yeah?" Eli shouted with his hands intertwined above his head. "And minors like you should be outta here if anything unexpected happen. I mean bad happenings you know.." AJ added with a smirk. "Ahm, what if I go home now too?" Kiseop undoubtedly asked, causing Eli and AJ to give him the 'dont you dare back off or else we will kill you' face, "Oh, I mean.. I need to take Heeyoung home, you know.. It's so late and ah, yeah." He said nervously. "Don't worry, Dongho will handle that business, and take Heeyoung safely at home." Hoon suggested more than he stated.


"WHAT?" You and Dongho said in chorus. Oh, your voice. It looks like it's coming back.
"Why him?" You asked. Your voice is very husky, and the volume sounds like you are just muttering, but atleast you know you are getting well.
"Who else?" Hoon answered.
"Tch. Complaining like I really want to take you home." Dongho said with confidence in his tone. You glared at Dongho and he looked away.
"What are we waiting for? Are we just going to stay here outside and argue? Ppali! It's so cold." Eli shouted again.

 

True. You are almost freezing and the streets are starting to get crowded. Soohyun grabbed Dongho's shoulders and said, "Go,.. we'll not stay there for too long. Take Care of Hee Young and make sure to take her home safely. I believe you." He patted Dongho's head and looked at you, "Keep safe, sorry for the trouble." he smiled and turned to the rest of the guys, "Let’s go before we can't move here because of the crowd."

"Yeah! Let's Go!!!" AJ and Eli walked off with their arms on each other's shoulders.
"Bye!" Hoon screamed while walking away, holding Kiseop's arms so he won't run and escape.
"Send me a message when you're home. We'll go first, bye!" Soohyun lastly uttered and they all disappeared in the crowd. 

 

Without any other choice. You are now alone with Shin Dongho. Again. For Fate's sake.

 

"I'll go home now. I'm sure you can also go alone without me taking you home." Dongho said and started walking.
*Such a jerk* you thought, as always. You ran and walked with him, you grabbed his shoulder and tried your best to talk clearly, "I thought you will take me home?" You huskily asked.
"I also thought I will but isn't it too late? I don't want to be bother by you anymore so lets just take the opposite path. Go~ and don't make a mistake of telling them I didn't take you home." Dongho smirked and walked away.
How ridiculous! You didn't want him to take you home as well, but you are afraid of being alone at places you are not familiar with. You sighed and walked to opposite path that Dongho told you to cross. Actually, you are walking without knowing where to go. Your eyes are simply wandering all over the street and you can't find where to ride a bus. "Excuse me? Ahjumma, where can I ride a bus?" You gently asked the ahjumma vendor and she teached you the way where to go.


 

Meanwhile, while Dongho was taking his way to wherever that path will go through, he saw three creepy guys crazily walk with a little girl in one of the man's shoulder. The men were laughing and shouting to the little girl. Dongho stopped and stared at them, "Do well, Ga In! We need more money!" One man said and tightly held the little girl's arm. The little girl just nodded and was obviously holding back his tears.

"Ah, let’s go and find some stupid people to fool with our genius mind." the other one uttered and stood up.

"Remember, you will not see your mother if you will ask for help or not get a victim, understand?" the man get a sum of the little girls hair and they started walking. Dongho stared at the uncanny gang with the kid and turned away when he they disappeared from their sight, he was about to walked off when he realized something. He rushed and ran as fast as he can but the crowd was blocking his why.

"No..! Andwae.. No!"

 

You started walking again and almost reached the bus stop when you saw a child with a disastrous teddy bear in her hands. She looks so pale and weak. Her dress is very dirty, hair in a messy ponytail and she's sobbing. You can't the look of the pitiful child so you came closer and asked her what she wants, "Annyeong little kid, are you hungry? Do you want me to buy you foods? Where's your umma?" you randomly asked with your timid sound voice, but the little girl didn't say a thing, she just sob and sob until someone grabbed your arms and when you turned back, you saw three creepy strangers smirking and you lose your voice like you lose the hope of surviving in these harmful men.

 

 

 

 

Oh.... O__O What will happen
to Hee Young now?!!!! :O

Someone should come and save her right?
The one that is responsible for this >:D


Anyways..... I hope you enjoyed the latest Chapter! ^^
ThankYouuu!! ^_____^ UkissHwaiting!