Chapter 15

A Twist In My Story

 

You slammed your back on your bed after washing up and changing clothes. You are still getting confused but it's now clear to you how stupid you are. Shin Dongho and Shin Soohyun. They're both SHIN. You started to remember everything. "Ah so that's why they're close like that." you hit your head. "You are lucky to have a brother like him." you remember Eli once said. You even remembered what Kiseop were saying that morning in the gym, Soohyun asked them to stay at their home and Dongho was there, lying on the sofa. "Slow", this was the last word you muttered to yourself before finally drifting off to sleep.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

 


You woke up earlier than usual. You promised to yourself that nothing will and should change between your relationships with the two Shin. The only thing that will change is you will triple times be kind to Dongho. You won't fight with him anymore. You don't know why you are being bipolar to him. You hated him, then was thankful to him last night and just now, you hate him again... but still want to be nice to him. You don't want to be bad in Soohyun's eyes. "Haaa. I hope I would be able to see him." you gave your hair one last comb.


You weren't late when you arrived at your school. In fact, you still have 15mins spare time before the class finally starts.

"AaaahHH. Ouch!" you screamed when someone tripped you off. Your head filled with anger and as you spun your body to see whoever did this to you, you found this very familiar guy smirking at you, "YAAAAHHH!" you screamed to that guy that is now chuckling, "Shin Dongho! You -" you were ready to explode your anger to him when *Ding Dong! Someone from the back of your mind is whispering he is Shin Soohyun's brother..* You forced yourself to calm down and speak, gritting your teeth, "YAHHhh..." you softly uttered, "Shin Dongho, you -sertive guy. Please try to be careful with your actions. Please don't ruin my day. Hehe....." you said while secretly clenching your fist. In return, he just smirked one more time and you walked towards your seat. "If you're not Soohyun~ssi's brother, I will really give you a nice punch." you whispered to yourself. "Good Morning Hee Younggie!" you heard someone greeted you from the back. You faced him and smiled cheerfully, "Hi! Good Morning Jung Min!" you slightly waved your hand. "You look good today." he said as he takes his seat. "Oh really? Thank you!" Jung Min blushed in your cute smile. "Ah.. So annoying!" You and Jung Min turned your head to see an annoyed Dongho. ~Ah this guy! Really. A day ruiner~ you thought. "Huh. You are just jealous." Jung Min blurted out. "Jealous?" Dongho gave a shot of deadly glare straight to Jung Min. "Are you kidding me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" Jung Min stuttered in horror, "Ah.. He..hehe. Jealous.. Ha.. Ha. Of course! Jealous of her! We are friends right? Chingu?! He.. He.. Good Morning Dongho!" You chuckled in what he said, "You? And Dongho? Chingu? Haha! Are you crazy Jung Min? Friends with him. Now that's a joke." you laughed hard until you realized Jung Min is giving you a strange look and when you turned your head to Dongho, you saw his scary stares, "Haha! I'm joking right? He... He. Just joking! Wow. Great! You're awesome Jung Min! I hope your friendship will last forever... Ehe..he." you awkwardly turned your back to face the front.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................

 

A long ring from the bell made everyone in your room applauded in happiness. Finally your class is dismissed.

"Hey Younggie!" MinMi immediately approached you. "Oh hey. Going home now? Lets go.." You wore your backpack and held her hand. "Ah.. Can we stay for awhile? My driver texted me that the car have some malfunction, Ah I don't know! He said he'll be here in an hour?! Ugh!!! Younggie! I don't want to ride anything except my car." She gave you a pout and a pleasing face. "Please?" You can't say no to your best friend so you agreed to stay with her inside the school. "Okay. Lets go and find a place where we can stay." You were about to go when Jung Min approached both of you, "Ahmm, excuse me? Are you going home now? May I.. Ahh.. Ahmm. May I go with you?".... "No Jung Minnie! We need to stay here for an hour. Okay? Excuse us. We need to find a place where we can stay." MinMi brushed off Jung Min and pulled you to go. "Yah wait! I know where we can stay!" ... "Where? Huh?" Jung Min boastfully walked towards you and said you can watch the soccer team practicing. "What? Really! Lets Go!" The thought of watching Soohyun playing soccer played in your mind so both of you came with Jung Min.

...........


 

"Ahh.. it's really hot here huh." MinMi and her assumptions again while fanning herself. You were extremely busy eyeing every little move from Soohyun while he's gorgeously kicking off the ball. His forehead looks good as the wind blows his hair while running to catch the ball. He will stop in a moment and smile or will give s a high5. When he gets tired, he will just simply pause and sit for a while. He looks cooler in his soccer uniform. He looks cooler in his high and long socks. He looks cooler when he's in the moment of seriously giving the last and strong kick. He will use a clip if his hair is irritating his game. He's so cute. He's so adorable. He's so gentleman. He's the man of your dream. You feel like he's the one you are looking for!

"Oh yah! Dongho! Why are you here?" you heard Jung Min talking to someone and turned your head to see if it's really Dongho. "Why not? I'm always here. You? Why are you here?" Dongho said while walking towards your seat. "Just sparing some time before coming home." Jung Min answered.

Throwing each other a glare, Dongho sat next to your seat. So, there was an empty seat that's separating the two of you. "My brother is a real heartthrob player." he uttered. "I know and he's beyond perfectly gorgeous." you whispered to yourself. You continued watching every single move he made, and secretly cheered for him in the back of your mind. When they took a break, Dongho called his brother and gave him a two thumbs up. Soohyun waved his hand and ran to Dongho. Yes, to Dongho. And for your trembling body's sake, there's just an empty seat between you and Dongho. So, when Soohyun came to Dongho ~ you just can't help but to felt nervousness and you felt like you will stutter any moment if he'll talk to you. MinMi was sitting next to you, and your best can easily tell that there's something in you. "Hey. What's the problem?" she muttered when she saw you slightly sweating. "Ah.. AHH. It's hot. Ha.. Ha. Heh, yeah it's hot. Can't you feel it?" you said as an excuse.

"Hyung!" your heart almost jumped in nervousness. You can't help yourself to feel nervous everytime he's around, but after you watched how fantastic he can play and how gorgeous he is... Wow. You feel like you're ready to be crazy for him. Never in your life had that someone made you feel like this, just like you never thought it would be him.

 

"Yo! Did I play well?" that moment you heard him spoke, your body stiffened and as you turned your gaze to him. BANG. The feeling is more than hearing angels seeing in the background. The two of them were chatting. The two brothers, and you- staring at them. No. Just staring at the older. "AwwWW!" you uttered in piercing cry. "yaH! Why did you do that? It hurts!" you half shouted when MinMi pinched you. More than the pinch she's giving you when seeing handsome guys, she gave you a pinch until you realized someone's actually calling you. "I keep on calling you but you weren't answering. Hello Younggie? You aren't in your mind. Believe me... you're so strange." You came back to reality after what MinMi did to you. "Eh? No! I was just thinking about something." You felt embarrassment after you noticed Dongho and Soohyun was staring actually. Your piercing voice called their attention. Screw MinMi for doing that, you thought.

"Hee Young! It's Hoony's cousin! Hi!" Soohyun cheerfully greeted you. Oh goodness. You want to thank MinMi now for doing such a thing. "Hi. Soohyun~ssi..." you politely greeted him back. "You're watching our practice?" Soohyun asked you and you just nodded. You want to say something more but there's nothing coming in your head to say. It's just the word won't fit when talking to him.

"Hey Younggie! My driver is here! He’s waiting for me now. Come on! Come on!" MinMi fast approached you when he got a text message from his driver. "Ha? Now. As in now?" you asked her. "What are we still going here? It's time to go home!" she insisted you to come with her although it's very clear that you will reject her offer to give you a ride to your house. "Ah. We need to go now." you said goodbye and bowed your head but for one freaking holy time- Soohyun called you again, "Hee Young!" you turned around to face him. Oh goodness. Why do he need to come out so perfect, you thought. "Can you please wait for a moment? I will just get something." he didn't wait for your answer and just ran away. Puzzled and clueless on what might that something that he will give to you.

"What are you looking at?" you asked Dongho when you caught him staring at you. "What? I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at something behind you. Move." you moved to the side, believing him on what he said. "Such a ." you murmured to the wind.


As you turned your head to the other side, you saw Soohyun running with a paper bag. "Here." he hand you the bag and you looked over what's inside. "CDs?" you questionably uttered. Dongho stood up from his seat and also looked over at what's inside the bag. "Hyung.. why are you giving her your favorite CDs? Ah! All your favorites!" he asked in despair. "Ow. No~ Hoon asked me if he can borrow some cds from me," Soohyun explained and shifted his gaze to you. "Can you hand this to Hoon? I know he live in your house. Please?" Please! Please? His please just made your mind twisted. Of course! He’s a real cute heartthrob, you thought. Not to mention e stood up and that you want to freeze in front of him. Well, you were almost there. “Ohhhh. Ah, I mean yeah~ sure.” You gave him a smile of assurance. “This will land on my cousin’s hand.” ….. “Oh really thank you.”……..”Sure. We gonna go first. Bye!” You waved and turned your back to them.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................

 

HEEYOUNG’s POV

 

I knocked on Hoony oppa’s door. He carefully opened it and we greeted each other. “Busy with something?” I asked him after comfortably sitting in his bed. “Well. Uhmm. Yeah~ just trying to compose something here. Why?” I lifted up the paper I was holding that Soohyun hand over to me. “What’s that?” he asked and grabbed the bag. “Well, Soohyun asked me to gave them to you. You asked him for that. Didn’t you?” he was too busy checking the CDs  to answer me immediately. “Ah.. Ah yeah. Wow dude! This is just so great.” He finally uttered. “What for?” I asked when he stood up and played one of the CDs. I stayed in Hoony’s room for quite a long time to listen to such nice songs from Soohyun. Wow. I felt awesome. I was able to know what kind of songs he likes and what songs he used to listen to. They’re all awesome. His taste is… Wow. Awesome. Wow. Awesome. Okay. I’m repeating my words.

 

“Oh. What’s this? A blank CD?” Hoon asked and I grabbed the CD in a black case. “Maybe we should play this to find out. Go.” I hand him over the tape and he played it. There was one that’s rapping, then a guy’s powerful voice. “Is this Soohyun?” Hoon suddenly uttered. “What?” I asked. “..And Dongho, I guess.” He said something so weird again. “What are you talking about?” I asked him while trying to read his forever clueless face. “It’s Soohyun and Songho’s voice. The one that’s rapping~ it’s Dongho, and that one that has a very powerful voice is Soohyun.” He explained. “What? What – Wh—at. Are you… sure?” I’m trying to ask in disbelief. “Hundred and one sure.” I just zipped my mouth and started to listen and focus  to the song. Wow. They’re so good I tell you. “How did you know?” I asked one more time, but this time- not in disbelief but in curiosity “Of course. I know them for quite some long. My parents and their mom are friends.”

 

After Hoony oppa said that, I started asking him about anything he might know about Soohyun. Anything about the two of them. He told me everything. Everything including how they became that close. How Soohyun and Dongho’s parents got separated. How Dongho hated their father. How Soohyun became a father to Dongho. How and why their mother died. And how the two of them struggle in life to survive, living alone~ together.

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe :)
I need to get more motivated :D
Thank you for that one who commented
on the last chapter and those who sent
me messages!!! I love y'all. Thanks
for the support! ^^~~~~ LOVELOTS!