Chapter 11

A Twist In My Story

"What do you want from me?" You half shouted while holding the little girl in your arms, your shaking quite soundless voice is not helping at all, but still- you insisted to say something, "Don't try to come near us or else..."

"Or else, what? Go, shout until you can. Beg for help if you can, and try to run if you still can." one of the men warned you, causing you to stepped back and gulped in horror. "Anio... What do you want from me? What do you want from us?" you forced yourself not to show any sign of being scared. "Us? You mean you and that little idiotic girl?" the man said while laughing, "Hye Ga In, come here.. You did a great job. What a beautiful and fresh victim for tonight huh?!" The little girl, Ga In, tightened her grip to your arms, "U-n-ni-i-e.. I.. wan..t .. to.. go home..." she stuttered plead to you and sobbed. You know what she meant, and you understand that they just forced her to do reckless things for their own benefits.


"Stop the talk. What are you waiting for? Go and get whatever we can get from that pretty young lady." the man that looks like their leader said and looked at you. "I will give to you what you need! My wallet? My phone? Just don't you dare come near me!!! Take everything what you need! If you touch the kid, or you lend a finger at me, I promise you will regret everything!" You randomly threatened them. Their leader amazed on how brave you are, but actually.. You don't mean what you just said. You want to run and beg for help but you know you can't, you can't neither left Ga In with the bad guys, plus you feel like your body is very weak. Your fierce eyes are showing braveness but you’re shaking body obviously telling them how scared you are. "Ha,... Sure. Our pleasure to take everything from you, but make sure to include yourself..." the red haired leader stepped forward and came closer and closer to you. For every step he make, you will step back, until your body finally and unfortunately hit the wall. He cornered you and trapped you by placing his hands to the wall on both side, near your face. Scared and helpless, you are hugging your own and clench your hands. You aren't looking at him; you can't look at his disgusting face. He lifted your face by his fingers in your chin, act of awareness; you involuntarily gave him a punch.

 

It wasn't a strong punch in his face but it caused him to remove his trapping hands. Wow, you still remember how to punch; it was Hoon who taught you to be brave when you were little. You pushed him away and tightly held your grip to Ga In, you were about to run when the red haired guy pulled you with your hair. He was mad that you twinched in pain with his tight hold in your hair.

"What are you planning? Escape? Oh dear, you can't because I won't let you to..",he spun around and shouted to the other two men, "Hye! You two, what are you doing just standing there? Help me with this! Stupids!!" 
The two men came closer and held you in your arms. One in your left, the other in your right with Ga In in his other hand. "Now, try to run and I'll kill you in a snap. Come on, give us first your wallet," he said while chuckling. You threw your wallet almost hitting his face and shouted, "Now, let me go!!!" Ga In started to cry and cry. She was begging to the strangers to let you go and just make her suffer. It gave a pinch in your heart, Ga In don't deserve to beg for mercy, neither you. "You son of a ! Let us go and kill yourselves! You are no help in this world! AHHH! Help! Please help us!" You screamed without noticing that their leader's hand is in your neck until he tight the grip and you run out of air. "You are making me very mad! You don't know what you are saying. We are more powerful than a God!" He pulled the knife in his pocket and lifted it up near your face, he it several times and played with digging it a little in your skin, tears run down your face because you were very scared and hurt, "Oh don't cry baby. Your face.. How pretty.. You-"

 

"You let her go!" the red haired man was cut off with a fierce voice of someone. Wind in his hair, you saw the man who put you in danger. "I said let her go!" he shouted while walking like he will kill anyone on his way. 

"Who are you, uh? Go, come on here if you want to face death", the red haired guy spun around and was preparing his knife to dig it very deep in your face, "Come on, I'll kill this girl before you come closer.." he smirked. More tears run down on your face. Two men are still holding you in your arms. There's no way you can ever run. "D...o..n..g...ho" you muttered his name. Your look terribly in help, but you don't want him to get hurt. "Go... Run Dongho! Go and just leave! Don't get yourself involve in this!" you cried. There's a fire inside of Dongho. Fist clenched, he walked slowly with an uneven breathing. "Didn't you hear what she said? She said run away! Ha ha ha!" the red hair guy said with an evil laugh, "Is this girl your girlfriend? I'll eat her after you go!" he approached your face in disgust, down to your neck, "Go and just find someone who will live longer."


"Don't touch me.. Please..., d.. don...t touch m...me.." you helplessly uttered.
Faster than a flash of a lightning, Dongho appeared right before the man's eye. Punch - Kick - Punch - Kick. He beat the red haired guy without a mercy. The men that were holding you let go of your arms and helped their leader. Now it is three vs. one. Without any doubt, you grabbed a random hard thing from nowhere, an Iron Wood and then run to help Dongho. You beat those strangers with the Iron Wood. A messy fight between students and bad guys and there is no people around the dark alley. Dongho punched them endlessly until two of them rolled on the street unconsciously while the left one just ran hopelessly.

 

 

 

"Huh, Coward." Dongho muttered seeing the man ran away and the two men lying unconsciously.
"Lets go before anyone else see us here!" he said to you and held you in your hands.
"No! Wait, I can't leave her!" you pointed out Ga In.
"Do whatever you want!" he threw your hand and you ran to take Ga In.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are in the bus now, with Dongho and Ga In, quietly sitting beside the window with the little girl in your arms, reminiscing everything that just happened. You didn't care anymore on how you look like; you just want to go home. Dongho who is sitting behind you can't say a thing either. He is feeling guilty, humiliated and hurt. It's an unusual feeling for Dongho to feel hurt because of others, but every time he thinks of your helpless face while crying in horror, it leaves a pain in his heart. You can't help but to sob quietly in your seat, afraid that anyone might see you or hear you sobbing, but it will be impossible for Dongho, not to hear you.

"Hye! Are you crying?" he asked you when he heard your sobs.

You wiped away your tears and constrain yourself to speak clearly, "A-a-anio, I'm not crying. Why would I? I should be happy we are safe.. and, Oh! Oh! We are here!" you woke up Ga In and carried her down the bus. 
It took you ten minutes to walk from the bus stop to your home and in those ten minutes, you didn't try to say anything and just walk lamely. You feel very weak from everything that happened that day. You finally reached your home and stayed outside for minutes to thank Dongho.


"Thank you. Thank you so much for helping me,.. for saving us. I'm sorry that because of me, you get hurt. I'll let Ga In to sleep with me tonight and will try to cover up things and just explain it to my umma." you uttered so. When Dongho didn't speak and just looked at you deeply, you grabbed his hand and reached for your unused handkerchief. "Here, you are hurt so bad. Please accept my apology." you gave him the handkerchief for some reason that you want to treat his wounds but time and your weak body won’t let you to do that, "We'll go inside now., Goodnight." you forced a smile. You quietly opened the door and carefully walked inside the house while Dongho stood up in the same position, holding the handkerchief you gave.

“Everything is not going right. Everything.” He muttered to himself before walking away.

 

 

 

Late update ;_____; I'm sorry (again) cos I'm
quite busy with my family gatherings.... you
know, it's Christmas time ^^ one day to gooo!!!
.............................
lol, this is a christmas gift~~ and ah, btw,
I know some of you are getting confuse a little~
don't worry 'cause everything willll be cleared
in the next chapter! ^^


Merry Christmas Everyone! I love y'all