Chapter 7

A Twist In My Story

You arrived at your home with the sight of luggages in the living room. "He is already here." a smile creep on your lips as you was sure enough that the one you were expecting finally arrived. Laughters from upstairs can be heard as you slowly walked your way to the second floor and saw your parents.


"Hee Young!" your umma uttered when she noticed you coming near them.
"Hoon? Where is Hoonmin oppa?" you turned your whole body to every corner and failed to find any Hoon. You frowned when suddenly, someone from the guests room popped out in your eyes. You just stared and stared to the man in front of you, actually you were deeply thinking who this person is and where is Hoon.
"Hee Young!" the man called your name caused you to be interrupted with your deep thoughts.
"Excuse me?" you hesitantly uttered to the man that stood up near you.

He hugged you very tight and lifted your body to the floor. Oh, this man is a ert! You thought while you kicked off your feet to let go of his embrace. He gently put you down to the ground, "What are you doing?" you shouted when your feet reached the floor. "Like the old days?" He answered while chuckling. You stared at him one more time after you realized it was actually Hoon who hugged you.

"Oppa?" you asked with your wide eyes, you chuckled and continued, "Is that really you? Hoonmin oppa?" You couldn't believe it was Hoon! He looks so different now. His hair looks softer, the same bunny face but more attractive than before. His body! Oh his well-built body is amazing. How come Hoon became this manly? You can tell he really looks like a real man. You literally dropped your jaw to see how Hoon grew up.

"Hey, Hee Young.. Aren’t you happy to see me? Hye." he gave you a pout. You giggled. The same Hoonmin you know. You jumped and gave him a big hug. "Of course I'm very happy to see you again! Hoonmin oppa, I really missed you!" You pinched his cheeks until he screamed from being hurt. You helped your cousin to settle all his things to the empty room.

After dinner, you decided to stay outside the house. You talked and laughed about random things until he asked you how's your lovelife. That was unexpected because Hoon knows for sure that you have no interest in this stuff since you were little.

 "Uh?" You flinched in his question. "Why? Don't you still have one? You know, having a crush won't hurt.'' he said then chuckled.Crush? Someone immediately popped out from your mind. It caused you to shiver and smile at the same time. You started spilling your secret, "Pfft. I don't know. I have this savior I like and you know he's really handsome and cute and gorgeous but I guess adorable is the right word to describe but-" You paused to see Hoon's reaction. Oh. He looked really surprise on what did you say or more likely why you were suddenly became so skittish. Hoon laughed when he noticed your startled face. It took him 3 minutes to just laugh the suddenly stopped. "Continue.." he commanded. "Not when you're making fun of me!" you poked him and acted like you were hurt.


Hoon placed his hand to your shoulder, "I wasn't making fun of you. In fact, I'm just very happy that you are really a grown up girl now." you know he was talking seriously that time so you just kept quiet, "You should be extra careful Hee Young, love is a reckless thing. Grow in love and with love! You will be able to learn many things from it." You felt comfort in his words, just like before. Hoonmin is an expert in everything. You hugged him and thanked him from coming back in your life, "Gomawo Oppa! Thank you for always making me feel well." 

"Ah, Ah. Don't forget to introduce the man you love, huh?" Hoon kissed your hair and told you to go inside first and sleep. You followed his command and headed straight to your room.

 

HEEYOUNG’s POV


'Grow in love and with love.' Actually, what was that? I don't know if I should consider my savior as really my first love! For a girl like me who never experienced being in love... What is love? Hoonmin oppa said it's a reckless thing? Oh~ that will be scary. Well, from all the dramas I've already watched, love is when you think you can't live without who you love. Hmmm? No. I can't live without an air or water but I'm sure I can live without a lovelife? What do you think? Ahhh, I don’t know. It feels so weird to be in love!! 

 

Before going to sleep, I reached for my laptop and searched for the meaning of love. I browsed for different opinions from different people..

 

·         True love is when you love someone and they love you back.

·         True love is when you want to be with them forever and spend the rest of your life with them.

·         True love is when two people really like each other.

·         True love is not in existence.

·         True love is when you love someone faithfully.

·         True love is when you would do anything for someone.

·         True love is when you are passionate about someone.

·         True love is love that is real.

·         True love is love than never ends.

 

Gosh these things aren’t helping at all! Wait.. I should read for more reliable advices!.

 

“One of the most confusing quasi-love feelings is lust. Lust is a very powerful, very intense feeling of physical attraction toward another person. Lust is mainly ual in nature - the attraction is superficial based on instant chemistry rather than genuine caring. Usually we lust after people we do not know well, people we still feel comfortable fantasizing about. It is very common for people to confuse lust for love. But why? What is it about lust and love that make them so easy to mix up? If lust is all about , how can a relationship without be about lust? Teens struggle with this because they see lust in the Biblical sense, but lust isn't that sinister. Lust is about physical attraction and acting ONLY on physical attraction. Love is about much more than that. Yet many teens (and to be fair, many adults) confuse an intense attraction for some sort if divine love. For teens, since feelings of attraction are still new and since pop-culture sells and love as one package, it is very easy to get the two mixed up.”

 

Woaw! I want to know more about love, not lust,,,,….

 

True love is when you get that special feeling for someone that is stronger than ever.

True love is when you are obsessed with someone.

True love is when you would die for someone you love.

True love is when you are totally compatible.

True love is when someone loves you no matter what you have or what you do.

 

 

Aish…. This love thingy is making me so sleepy! I should just sleep and forget about this for now! Oh come on Hee Young~ you don’t have to force yourself to be in love and to know what love is. I will just find out myself what love really is! ------------------