Chapter 12

A Twist In My Story

DONGHO's POV


I felt the very heavy feeling while I was looking for Hee Young after seeing those doubtful people roaming around. Geez, that girl.. Where did she go? I shouldn't blame her for it's my fault that I forced her to stay away from me. Idiot! She knows nothing about this place, neither I, but she's a girl and my brother asked me to take care of her. It’s my responsibility if anything bad might happen to her. I screamed her name in the crowd but nothing happened. I ran as fast I can and I almost ran out of air while searching for her, until I reached the bus stop. Just a possibility that maybe she was there or somewhere near ..and I wasn't wrong. Hearing screams and voices of men, I ran where it was coming from.


"AHHH Help! Please help us.." the very familiar voice of the girl I am looking for CRINGED in my ear.

I saw a man his knife and digging it to the girl I am looking for.., tears run down her face making a hole in my heart as she was trying to constrain herself from horror. Jung Hee Young! What is this?!! Her jocular face disappeared; this is the first time I saw her crying. That debauched disgusting man!

"You let her go!" I shouted. The fire inside me was burning that I was really ready to kill them. I dashed to the man, ready to bring him to hell. The other two men joined and I had to use all of my strength to fight them. Hee Young unbelievably helped me and we had a dirty fight. Those men looked very strong but tch, how idiotic and weak inside. It wasn't really hard to teach them a lesson, so in just a snap, they were knocked away. Shameless bad guys who know how to treat weak people but can't even give a nice punch. It was unexpected that I've knocked them down easily but well, my skills aren't as pathetic as others. I'm good at fighting especially when my temper is in bad level. I can still remember Kiseop getting a strong punch from me when he had fought with my hyung. Oh, that was strong enough to make his nose bled. I never cared like this for someone, for some reason that I only care to my brother, a lot- and some of my close friends [only]. Shamelessly, I can ignore someone asking for a help. I won't dare to feel pity for someone, especially for someone I don’t know.


"No, Wait. I can't leave her!" she muttered when I asked her to escape before anyone may see us. I felt mad. Why this girl is caring so much for someone she doesn't even know? She even helped that little girl, why not just leave her? Doesn't she felt angry because it's the girl's fault she suffered?

Geez. Is Hee Young trying to put herself in trouble again? I thought while watching her taking the girl in her arms. Really... Unbelievable. We rode the bus on our way to her place. She's really crazy taking the little girl in her home. What would be her parent’s reaction? Unless she's living alone or staying in an orphanage. I sat behind her, watching the street lights we were passing by while thinking of her hurt face I'm trying to forget --but I cant. I suddenly heard quiet sobs. Who to expect? That Ga In or whatever her name maybe, was soundly sleeping. "Hye! Are you crying?" I asked. Pabo. Why did I ask when I know she's really crying? And who will admit that she's crying when she's trying hard to hold it back. Oh shin dongho, how stupid you are! "Anio, I'm not crying... /" I got it. Girls do this a lot. Getting boys attention? You'll cry in purpose just for us to help you and make you feel better?! How pitiful.. but not this girl. Why? Why everything about Hee Young is strange? I understand how much she's being hurt, how much she wants to burst in tears and how much she wants (Maybe, hopefully not) to slap my face and argue with me. Aside from not feeling angry for that little girl, she didn't say any hurtful words from the time she saw me again. She didn't point finger at me that she got lost because of me, that I was the reason she got caught off guard. Why?!! Why there are people like her?


We walked slowly from the bus stop to her home. Imagine she carried the little girl in her arms for how many minutes? That’s not something easy. Okay, but she wanted it that way so I let her be. No one is speaking and I can’t also come out with the plan of talking to her, What would I say? Sorry? No. I never approached someone just to say sorry, except for my brother. Just in case anyone’s wondering~ my hyung is always an exception because he’s the only person I trust.

 

 

We finally reached her place, for more or less, ten minutes. I thought she will go straight inside their house [that won’t be a problem nor a bother to me if she won’t talk to me for life]  but she stayed for minutes to thank me. That’s kind of… unusual. Hee Young started talking in a low, weak voice~ "Thank you. Thank you so much for helping me,.. for saving us. I'm sorry that because of me, you got hurt.” What?! What is this girl… Is she really thanking me for saving me? Or doing some sarcasm here? And she’s apologizing! She apologized to me when she never do anything wrong. I guess so. I’m sure with my poker face while talking to her, no emotions but a lot of thought were running into my brain while I was talking to her. Then she added “I'll let Ga In to sleep with me tonight and will try to cover up things and just explain it to my umma.” Oh look! Now she will let the little girl sleep in their house. I’m so done with this girl, very unbelievable.

I stared at her deeply, I want to say something but no words were coming out and would you actually expect me to say something? No, of course. She gave me an unused handkerchief before finally coming inside the house. Why? She said this is for me being hurt. If she only knows I’m not feeling hurt [physically] I don’t know. My mind is not in the state of thinking about everything that has happened and everything that will happen nor happening. Everything is not going right. Everything.

 

Jung Hee Young. What are you doing to me?

 

I stood up outside, waiting for her to just open the window or go outside to thank me or say anything to me. I felt the longing. What am I saying? I know I don't mean anything in here. Okay Shin Dongho~ you are strong! You can't never be shaken by your feelings. What feelings?!!! I never fall in love with someone, and what about feelings? are you kidding me? Mworago! I'm so going crazy. Just- What's happening?

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

Oh I don't know what's happening too.... ??
Hi!!! I miss everyone :D

Ready for the next chapter?

I'm planning to hurry up and put
sweet moments asap!!!! >____<
Anyone who wants me to do that too?! ^^

~~~~~~~~!!!!! ^_^