Chapter 17

A Twist In My Story

 

"Antihistamine drugs? Where in the world can I find that?" Dongho utter screamed after researching on treatment for raisin allergy symptoms. You were still sitting while trying to feel better and catching some air. You didn't want to go to the doctor since you felt like you don't need it anymore, that's why you just asked for a medicine to eliminate the milder symptoms, but it seems like Dongho can't give you one. "I-I shouldn't be here." You told him when you started to feel the itching of the skin rashes. You knew too well that it would be best if you can go back home as soon as possible since your medicines are at home. "Dongho, I got- I got to go." you muttered lowly. You tried so hard to stand up and gave enough strength to look fine. "Thanks." you put the paper bag on the table and reached for your bag as you gently snatched your bag on the side. You sure can stand up on your own that time and walk without anyone's help but the shortness of your breathe was helpless and you felt like vomiting. Being that independent so-called girl, you gulped and forced yourself to walk. You used to do reckless things for someone not get worried. Dongho just watched you walked off, he don't want you to go but he don't really know what to do. After all, he's the type of person that only cares for himself. "Yah! Are you sure you can make it until your home?" he shouted in a 'pretending not to care' tone. You didn't gave him an answer and just continue walking away. You hurried up as the pain of the abdominal cramps will soon make you feel dying. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Jung Hee Young! Yahhh!....." you heard Dongho yelling until you reached the door. "Noisy ." you glared back as you whispered to yourself. Half walking, half running- you crossed the street with a slow paced. It was very painful to walk. You felt like you've reached your maximum strength on the middle of walking. You were not even half on your way to the bus stop. You paused, leaned on your back to the wall and closed your eyes. "I can do this." you cheered up yourself as you took one side step, but to your surprise- you almost fell down but luckily supported yourself placing one hand to the wall. Oh, but that was just what you thought happened when you lost your consciousness. 


Unconsciously, your body fell on someone else's arms as he saved you from lying on the street. He held your arms lightly and gently carried you to his motorcycle. He made you hugged him so you won't fall as he sped up the motorcycle to reach your place as soon possible.

Your umma was outside, observing her flowers in the garden when she noticed someone stopped in front of your house, and she ran fast when she saw you unconscious. "What's happening here?" she asked him with a wide eye. "What happened to my, baby?" your umma waited for the guy until he removed his helmet and started explaining things that happened. "My poor Hee Young.. Will you help me carrying Hee Young  to her room?" your mom requested and He just nodded and followed your mom as she led him to your mom.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Don't worry Mrs. Jung, your daughter will be fine soon." you half consciously heard the voice of your doctor. "Don't forget to make her take the medicine when she wakes up. I got to go now." you found yourself lying on your own bed as you smell the strawberry fragrance in your room. "Thank you for coming Dr. Park. Come on and let me lead you downstairs." you opened your eyes to see your umma closing the door of your room. "What happened?" you muttered to yourself while staring outside your window and tried to remember what happened to you. You mentally slapped your face when you remembered how your allergy attacked because of the cookies you ate from Dongho. Yes, you were at the Shin's house earlier, waited for Soohyun when his brother offered you something to eat. What a waste~ you thought while getting up from your bed. You were still wearing that same cloth when you left the house. The door suddenly opened with the presence of your mother in your room.

"Feelin' better?" she was holding a glass of water and walked towards the side table. "C'mon honey, and take your medicines first." you reached for them and started asking your mom, "Umma.." she spun around to face you, “Yes honey?” you took the medicine before spilling out your question. “How did I get here? I can’t really remember what happened when I lost my consciousness.” You were shy to ask if someone brought you there but shook off that idea and continued asking, “Ahmm.. Did someone bring me here?” Your mom gave you a confused look like she was trying to remember something, “Well uhmm.. what is that kid’s name again? Oh my bad. Wait honey~ I’ll try my best to remember!..” you want to laugh at your mom’s cute reaction while she was remembering the name. “Oh umma~ it’s okay if you can’t remember it. I just want to know but it’s really-“ you cut off with your mom’s enthusiast reaction, “Ah! It’s Shin! Shin.. Shin.. Shin. Shin…” You felt like you were in a contest, waiting for the host to announce the answer; drum roll was playing in your head until your mom finally blurted out what she remembered, “Ah! Soohyun! Shin Soohyun? I’m pretty sure it was the name!” you gulped and tried to gulp again for the sake of absorbing the words, “Shin Soo- Soohyun?” you asked, giving her now your confused look. “Hmm yes honey, I think that’s his name! I saw it written in his motorcycle. I almost forgot to ask for his name because when I saw you arrived unconsciously, I asked him to carry you all the way here and I panicked and immediately called your doctor! The kid immediately said goodbye because maybe he saw me going crazy about what to do first so he just bowed and I led him until our gate. That’s when I saw his name on the motorcycle.” You were trying to comprehend on what your mom just said until she called for your name and as you came back on reality, you asked her again in disbelief, “Are you really sure it was Soohyun~ssi who brought me here?” … “I guess so? Ah, is he your friend? Or.. don’t tell me your boyfriend?” you suddenly blushed with your mom’s last accusation, “NO!!! Ah, no.” you utter shouted and bowed your head to hide your burning face, while wishing at the back of your mind that you hope it’s real. “Alright. I’ll go downstairs now and cook something for our dinner. You take some rest and I’ll call out when the food is ready.” She left after giving you a gentle kiss in your forehead.

 

 

“Was it really Soohyun~ssi who saved me? Who saved me, once again?” you kept on talking to yourself until your phone vibrated and received a text message from an unknown number, indeed~ you know it was from Dongho since he was apologizing in the text message—

 

“Sorry from what happened earlier. It wasn’t my intention to trouble you. I’m sorry.”

 

You can’t believe that you made the Shin Dongho say “Sorry” to you. Hoon once told you that Dongho hates to feel “Sorry” and his pride is unbeatable. You don’t blame him though, but still you feel grateful that he gave an effort to send you a message of apology. You decided not to give him a reply since you don’t know exactly what to say, although for sure as if what to expect from you, you’ll just say “It’s okay” .. you close your eyes and felt all the tiredness that happened throughout those days. 

 

 

 

 

This is very shameful but heyyeah~ I'm still alive ^^;;;
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sooorrrrry to broke my promise
when I said I will give you an update that week! OTL 
We had an unexpected out of town vacation that I wasn't able to
post my update ^^;;;;;;;;;;

 

subscribe and comment! It will be appreciated :)
Thank Youuuu! <3